Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

That was a very, very low blow, even for a rat like you. I lost members of my family in an European concentration camp, too. It's curious that, after all, we are the fascists.
Just call me c***y McCunterson cause a mexican in Boyle Heights always did.

I miss ya Jenna!

That was a very, very low blow, even for a rat like you. I lost members of my family in an European concentration camp, too. It's curious that, after all, we are the fascists.
Don't blame the nazis, this is how your family members died.

Jewish weddings are so violent just like your amazing film from Argentina demonstrated.

I've made myself so hungry over the past few days to the extent that instead of craving drink, all I crave when I get home this evening is FOOD....and lots of it! Hopefully hunger and reward will help me break the weekly drink cycle.

Some find me cute!

cat-and-rat.gif

Sorry for comparing you with a rat, that was utterly wrong. Rats are sentient beings.

Sorry for comparing you with a rat, that was utterly wrong. Rats are sentient beings.
Yep, the ones in your kitchen had a mini protest march through everything they could eat so it was wise of you to apologise.
We don't want to be unfair to people, now do we?

Not like I've ever been unfair!

What am I thinking at this very moment? My mate makes me laff, especially this week. One made me LOLO.
MU X

I've made myself so hungry over the past few days to the extent that instead of craving drink, all I crave when I get home this evening is FOOD....and lots of it! Hopefully hunger and reward will help me break the weekly drink cycle.
Yes, I know I'm replying to myself. The allure of grub has got me home and I'm virtually home and dry now, for another week, as far as drink's concerned. The journey home from work is always the crisis point on a Friday. Once I'm safely ensconsed behind closed doors there is no desire to go out drinking, and home drinking has never appealed (there's no fun in being drunk oif no one can see me fall over). Looking forward to a good binge next weekend but for now I'll carry on munching. I don't care if you think I'm crazy and self absorbed peeps, my ruse of putting my rescue plan in writing today has worked and I'll have a dry weekend. Big thing for me.

Yes, I know I'm replying to myself. The allure of grub has got me home and I'm virtually home and dry now, for another week, as far as drink's concerned. The journey home from work is always the crisis point on a Friday. Once I'm safely ensconsed behind closed doors there is no desire to go out drinking, and home drinking has never appealed (there's no fun in being drunk oif no one can see me fall over). Looking forward to a good binge next weekend but for now I'll carry on munching. I don't care if you think I'm crazy and self absorbed peeps, my ruse of putting my rescue plan in writing today has worked and I'll have a dry weekend. Big thing for me.
Good for you, firsty, keep at it. We all have our crazy methods! I was a half-a-bottle-of-wine-a-night girl for many years until I had to give it up when I became ill. I was a bit worried I might be dependent, because I'd get really miserable and anxious if I didn't have any in. Turned out I was addicted, but to the sugar - that, and the habit; the idea of having a 'treat' that I 'deserved' at the end of every day. So I swapped the wine for 85% dark chocolate (very little sugar, so I am allowed). Within 3 days I didn't miss the wine at all and don't even enjoy it on the rare occasions I have it now. But if somebody took my chocolate away, I'd kill them.

EDITED TO SAY: maybe you could take up a new interest in cooking?

Last edited:
Good for you, firsty, keep at it. We all have our crazy methods! I was a half-a-bottle-of-wine-a-night girl for many years until I had to give it up when I became ill. I was a bit worried I might be dependent, because I'd get really miserable and anxious if I didn't have any in. Turned out I was addicted, but to the sugar - that, and the habit; the idea of having a 'treat' that I 'deserved' at the end of every day. So I swapped the wine for 85% dark chocolate (very little sugar, so I am allowed). Within 3 days I didn't miss the wine at all and don't even enjoy it on the rare occasions I have it now. But if somebody took my chocolate away, I'd kill them.

EDITED TO SAY: maybe you could take up a new interest in cooking?
Thanks Peppermint. I'll never be teetotal but I can at least limit the madness . I'm sorry for smiling but only you could become addicted to the sugar in wine rather than the alcohol itself. It sounds like you used the substitution technique too. Can you remember Bournevill dark chocolate? That was considered the bee's knees of chocolate in the eighties and only eaten on special occasions....that and walnut whips and Fry's Turkish Delight. Anyway, carry on munching.......and I'm glad you knocked the wine on the head....as for cooking I,d love to be able to but typical man, can't multitask...I know you love your cookery though.I like your photos

Thanks Peppermint. I'll never be teetotal but I can at least limit the madness . I'm sorry for smiling but only you could become addicted to the sugar in wine rather than the alcohol itself. It sounds like you used the substitution technique too. Can you remember Bournevill dark chocolate? That was considered the bee's knees of chocolate in the eighties and only eaten on special occasions....that and walnut whips and Fry's Turkish Delight. Anyway, carry on munching.......and I'm glad you knocked the wine on the head....as for cooking I,d love to be able to but typical man, can't multitask...I know you love your cookery though.I like your photos
Well, mostly I like eating. The cooking part is just the methodology :D Oh yes, Bournville! It seemed so sophisticated (and I even remember it in the 70s :eek:). Weirdly, I now find it far too sweet. Loved Fry's Turkish Delight; and the old Walnut Whips (with an ACTUAL WALNUT on it, Nestle) - when I was a kid, my Dad called them Unknown Political Prisoners. I have absolutely no idea why. One of my warmest memories is of him sticking a pound note in my hand of an evening, giving me a wink and saying, 'Go on, slip up the wine merchants and get three Unknown Political Prisoners' (for us 3 kids). Note to self: ask Dad where the hell that name came from.

Well, mostly I like eating. The cooking part is just the methodology :D Oh yes, Bournville! It seemed so sophisticated (and I even remember it in the 70s :eek:). Weirdly, I now find it far too sweet. Loved Fry's Turkish Delight; and the old Walnut Whips (with an ACTUAL WALNUT on it, Nestle) - when I was a kid, my Dad called them Unknown Political Prisoners. I have absolutely no idea why. One of my warmest memories is of him sticking a pound note in my hand of an evening, giving me a wink and saying, 'Go on, slip up the wine merchants and get three Unknown Political Prisoners' (for us 3 kids). Note to self: ask Dad where the hell that name came from.

that's brilliant :lbf:

Yep, the ones in your kitchen had a mini protest march through everything they could eat so it was wise of you to apologise.
We don't want to be unfair to people, now do we?

Not like I've ever been unfair!

I had only one rat in my kitchen some time ago, and I invited it very politely to leave the place. The run was not inmediate, but eventually time and my broom convinced it to leave in a more or less deign way.

I gave away a duvet the other day to a lady who needed it for her grandson who's going to Uni and she was over the moon, and thanked me profusely. For a mere duvet. And now I've just posted an ad on the same site describing in detail an almost brand new mattress by a very good brand, which cost me a fortune, and within 2 minutes I had a flippant message saying "yeah... I'm interested... do you have a picture?"

I expect whoever I'll end up giving it to will be like, "meh".:rolleyes:

Gratitude was very unevenly distributed in this world...

I had only one rat in my kitchen some time ago, and I invited it very politely to leave the place. The run was not inmediate, but eventually time and my broom convinced it to leave in a more or less deign way.
LOL

Will you ever realise I am just pulling your leg and even kicking one cause I find you interesting?

You're number 2 behind Rifke as the Solo person I'd like to meet in real life the most.

I gave away a duvet the other day to a lady who needed it for her grandson who's going to Uni and she was over the moon, and thanked me profusely. For a mere duvet. And now I've just posted an ad on the same site describing in detail an almost brand new mattress by a very good brand, which cost me a fortune, and within 2 minutes I had a flippant message saying "yeah... I'm interested... do you have a picture?"

I expect whoever I'll end up giving it to will be like, "meh".:rolleyes:

Gratitude was very unevenly distributed in this world...
No thanks at all is the wages of the world as swedes always say.

Why people still believe swedes were vikings when they were Väringar (Värings) that travelled east and never west using trade instead of violence.
The word Väring lives on in Sweden in many areas and through some football clubs and so on. The myth of the viking never cease to amaze me and swedes have nothing at all in common with vikings whose ancestors are found in Denmark, Norway and Iceland.

I am a väring and Varg Vikernes is a viking descendant.

I reckon which over 5o ex NBA player could beat Air Steve in a game of one on one. Reckon I don't think there are any. Reckon me is trying to find a year book from Hollywood High School from around 1975 when Air Steve played on the basketball team to see his stats. I reckon Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, John Stockton, or Magic Johnson couldn't beat him mate inn n n n nn n n nn n n nn n n n n it.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom