Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

You can't beat the beasts using bestiality. First, you will be fighting in their own battlefield. Second, no matter the result they will win because you will become one of them.

My thoughts on Serena Williams. She already became one of them.

Her whole rant was also very unfair to the other player who was already winning and had her momentum broken while she had to wait. The first penalty wasn’t even against her it was a warning to her coach who admitted he violated the rules. It should also be noted that the umpire has a history of being tough on everyone. Nadal, a male player, has a history with the guy and has commented that he’s very consistently tough and strict. Now the player who made history and was already up got booed because Serena threw a tantrum because she violated the rules. It’s also not the first time Serena’s yelled insulted or threatened an umpire and lines woman. I think she threatened to kill the lines woman (can’t claim sexism there). She’s a great player but her ego is terrible and she has a history of being terrible to everyone she works with. Her sister however is know as very polite
Agree with you in many aspects. I do think Serena is generally respectful to others and her leadership and class were shown after the match. I don’t think her goal in protesting was to break Osaka’s momentum but to advocate for herself in the match. In my own way, I would have done the same thing. Serena does have a big ego but she backs it up with results so it’s warranted.

Agree with you in many aspects. I do think Serena is generally respectful to others and her leadership and class were shown after the match. I don’t think her goal in protesting was to break Osaka’s momentum but to advocate for herself in the match. In my own way, I would have done the same thing. Serena does have a big ego but she backs it up with results so it’s warranted.
You need to ask yourself why you bother about a black female tennis player who openly admits she wants white people like you dead.
What happened to white americans standing up for themselves shooting anything in sight approaching their porch?
The harm those european uni's in America did cannot be underestimated. American uni lecturers LOL

If americans were so sad and still are about september 11 while supporting muslim extremists then perhaps they are all traitors to those victims of the attack.
The greatest moment was when Bush visited the scene and the workers started chanting USA USA USA.

America needs to return to patriotism and being sceptical to cultures openly stating they want to kill all americans. There is no two ways about it and it is time people choose. If people choose to work against the better of America they need to return to where they came from, Europe.

But we have more than enough of traitors over here as it is.

In some countries, if you're a racist, sexist far-right pig, you get knifed on unlucky days.

Interesting.:popcorn:

My thoughts on how she acts towards others is based on the people who have worked with her in locker rooms etc. the lowly people. not many have nice things to say but hats neither here nor there in regards to this matter. She doesn’t have to be nice. There were nine penalties awarded to women in that competition and twenty three to men. It’s not like men just get away with what they want. The racket violation is automatic. The coaching was admitted by her coach and it’s irrelevant if it’s seen or not. men were called on coaching as well including nasal by Ramos.There’s not really much to advocate for imo. As for the momentum break deal, it’s almost impossible to prove but it does follow a pattern that when she’s losing she seems to do this. She turned a match she lost into a spotlight for herself. It’s the only way I see it

In some countries, if you're a racist, sexist far-right pig, you get knifed on unlucky days.

Interesting.:popcorn:
Stabbed is the word you are looking for and on this day a swedish minister died from her stab wounds cause a guy the balkans felt her support for the bombings of Sarajevo was not ok.
People get stabbed for all kinds of things and there have been many more people stabbed that were PC or gay and things like that cause the far right people are better at defending themselves and always carry something and wear vests for protection and even acid attack protection glasses and more.

My thoughts on how she acts towards others is based on the people who have worked with her in locker rooms etc. the lowly people. not many have nice things to say but hats neither here nor there in regards to this matter. She doesn’t have to be nice. There were nine penalties awarded to women in that competition and twenty three to men. It’s not like men just get away with what they want. The racket violation is automatic. The coaching was admitted by her coach and it’s irrelevant if it’s seen or not. men were called on coaching as well including nasal by Ramos.There’s not really much to advocate for imo. As for the momentum break deal, it’s almost impossible to prove but it does follow a pattern that when she’s losing she seems to do this. She turned a match she lost into a spotlight for herself. It’s the only way I see it
Study the black people violence gene and that is science and has been proved beyond doubt.

https://www.tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/african-americans-possess-violence-gene-researchers-find

17 years ago I watched The WTC attack live on Sky News. I stayed at my mothers cause she was away so I took care of the cat which was always a pleasant thing to do.
I was watching Kay Burley on Sky News while on the phone with a friend of my mothers who lives up north when they cut over to pictures from NYC.
While my mothers friend was babbling on about something I watched the second plane cutting into the picture and for a moment I thought it was a rerun from the first plane that hit but this one came in lower and then I saw the other tower already on fire with loads of smoke.
I just knew I was watching history and a world that was going to change forever and I don't know how long I waited until I told my mothers friend to turn the tv on and we both hung up.
Later dad came over for a visit and we had coffee and him and me spent a few hours waiting for the towers to collapse. Dad left not long after and later that night the people from the middle east could be heard shouting and celebrating imitating the americans on videos saying "OMG".
I went to the store at night and middle east kids were given candy and things you buy to celebrate and everyone was all smiles and very upbeat. This experience told me something that I will never let go of and it was not about USA or old wars or anything but these people are not going to rest until they have killed us all.
That is the lesson from September 11, 2001.

Respect to the rescue services!

17 years ago I watched The WTC attack live on Sky News. I stayed at my mothers cause she was away so I took care of the cat which was always a pleasant thing to do.
I was watching Kay Burley on Sky News while on the phone with a friend of my mothers who lives up north when they cut over to pictures from NYC.
While my mothers friend was babbling on about something I watched the second plane cutting into the picture and for a moment I thought it was a rerun from the first plane that hit but this one came in lower and then I saw the other tower already on fire with loads of smoke.
I just knew I was watching history and a world that was going to change forever and I don't know how long I waited until I told my mothers friend to turn the tv on and we both hung up.
Later dad came over for a visit and we had coffee and him and me spent a few hours waiting for the towers to collapse. Dad left not long after and later that night the people from the middle east could be heard shouting and celebrating imitating the americans on videos saying "OMG".
I went to the store at night and middle east kids were given candy and things you buy to celebrate and everyone was all smiles and very upbeat. This experience told me something that I will never let go of and it was not about USA or old wars or anything but these people are not going to rest until they have killed us all.
That is the lesson from September 11, 2001.

Respect to the rescue services!

First report:

In full:

Listened to NYC police radio most of the night online.

I want to stop trolling and only be my own true authentic self but I need a lot of support and understanding and I will be so vulnerable.

Is anyone prepared to help me?

I want to stop trolling and only be my own true authentic self but I need a lot of support and understanding and I will be so vulnerable.

Is anyone prepared to help me?
giphy.gif

I want a woman like that, in fact, I need one.

Fook blondes they are boring, Bongo is right!

Great movie and so funny.
What? A hairy, Greek woman? The problem with dark haired women is that they often have a mustache and that's a turn off.
Who is bongo?

What? A hairy, Greek woman? The problem with dark haired women is that they often have a mustache and that's a turn off.
Who is bongo?
Greek women tend to turn to raisin faces after 30 or something. Bono is Bongo cause Bernard Sumner named him that way back in the 90's I believe. But G23 has an even better name for him.

Still no clue what the EU voted through today regarding internet and social media but the swedes that voted against it got booed which is of course what you expect in such a undemocratic establishment of drunk germans and italians and spanish representing their respective mafia.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom