Official Manager Statement regarding Morrissey’s health (January 26, 2024)

D6F4A7EB-137A-4C94-842C-C316837ACEA1.jpeg

NealCassady posted news of South America cancellation:

UPDATE 1:50PM PT:

Mexico City cancellation notice posted by On Returning.

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
"We'll crucify the insincere
Tonight
We'll make things right
We'll feel it all tonight
Tonight
We'll find a way to offer up this night
Tonight
The indescribable moments of your life
Tonight
The impossible is possible
Tonight
Believe in us as we believe in you
Tonight..tonight
Tonight
💖Love Ya Morrissey always..
Aragon Ballroom in our city by the lake💖

The band will be fine - all of them are session musicians with tonnes of contacts. They freelance for a living, all are in high demand, and getting new gigs will not be a problem. It's only Jesse who is probably wondering what to do now.
You just can kinda tell Jesse is in a panic right about now.

Is that a snub?

maybe she doesn’t believe the reason given to the cancellations.
Can you ever just shut up and leave it alone? No one said she is being forced to rest.
Why don't you follow your own advice, like when you tell people to not buy tickets because it's not Morrissey's fault if he cancels. It is also not anyone's fault if someone posts something you don't like, so shut up. Scroll. Ignore it. STFU.

Most of his posts are about how much he hates Jesse - so I'd go with 'wishful thinking'.

Yes, but it might be interesting, or at least entertaining, to see the reasoning behind the comment.

btw, what do you make of Camila’s
‘Forced rest’ ?

Is she being chilly, or just chillin’ ?

Last edited:
At least this announcement isn't as vague as they've been in the past. Morrissey dealing with physical exhaustion? Umm... Traditionally, "physical exhaustion" is code for a mental breakdown, and that may be it. Maybe the rumors about the drinking are true and the tippling's catching up with him. Or maybe he saw how few tickets were sold for The Pond (Anaheim) and the Forum (Los Angeles).

When these Quarry shows were announced, I knew 100 percent they'd never happen. Ever. Eh-ver. That said, I live in the middle of both venues and wanted to go to one of the shows (probably Anaheim, but maybe both if night one was great), but knowing the shows would never happen, I didn't bother buying tickets.

If by chance Morrissey did decide from cancelling, I'd have bought a ticket the day of the gig. My guess is there are quite a number of people like me who are gun shy about buying Morrissey tickets, especially to a gimmicky one-off like this. This, I'm sure, contributed to low ticket sales.

Also, and this is a side note, but The Pond? And the Forum? That's a bit ambitious and a good manager would've told him that. A good manager would've pushed him towards The Wiltern and the Grove of Anaheim.

So because of that, El Hefe is hiding away somewhere in Zurich as Sam and Damon scurry about and enable his BS. Ugh, it's such a bummer watching the wheels slowly fall off. There's still an obvioust way to pull out of the nosedive that has absolutely nothing to do with Marr, but I also think he gets off on victimhood.

View attachment 100996

NealCassady posted news of South America cancellation:

UPDATE 1:50PM PT:

Mexico City cancellation notice posted by On Returning.

Media item:

🌴🌴🌴Hey Morrissey.. Big show on September 28 in San Diego at Petco Park, with Green Day and Smashing Pumpkins. Give Billy Joe a call ... Billy Corgan is totally chill ...usually. Lots a time to maybe like crash that party, bet ya, "your name is on their guest list"...c ya there ! 🌴

At least this announcement isn't as vague as they've been in the past. Morrissey dealing with physical exhaustion? Umm... Traditionally, "physical exhaustion" is code for a mental breakdown, and that may be it. Maybe the rumors about the drinking are true and the tippling's catching up with him. Or maybe he saw how few tickets were sold for The Pond (Anaheim) and the Forum (Los Angeles).

When these Quarry shows were announced, I knew 100 percent they'd never happen. Ever. Eh-ver. That said, I live in the middle of both venues and wanted to go to one of the shows (probably Anaheim, but maybe both if night one was great), but knowing the shows would never happen, I didn't bother buying tickets.

Some would say that you have special powers, and others may say that you know very well that buying Morrissey tickets are a risk. I think you made a wise decision, devotion did not blind you, forcing you to buy a ticket, even when Morrissey offered the chance that he might play, you took the logical path. A few here can’t understand such things.

If by chance Morrissey did decide from cancelling, I'd have bought a ticket the day of the gig. My guess is there are quite a number of people like me who are gun shy about buying Morrissey tickets, especially to a gimmicky one-off like this. This, I'm sure, contributed to low ticket sales.

Also, and this is a side note, but The Pond? And the Forum? That's a bit ambitious and a good manager would've told him that. A good manager would've pushed him towards The Wiltern and the Grove of Anaheim.

So because of that, El Hefe is hiding away somewhere in Zurich as Sam and Damon scurry about and enable his BS. Ugh, it's such a bummer watching the wheels slowly fall off. There's still an obvioust way to pull out of the nosedive that has absolutely nothing to do with Marr, but I also think he gets off on victimhood.

Would not surprise me at all if he tripped over those flares when he was drunk off his stupid ass and broke some bones, and vaped

Is Zurich known for specialization for any specific ailments, that one might go there for a cure?

Back
Top Bottom