New to Morrissey/The Smiths

The first album I bought Morrissey/Smiths wise was Louder Than Bombs. I feel that it sums up the band's brilliance as a singles band.
However, the beauty of The Smiths was their albums - each had a distinctive sound, a resonance..

The first Morrissey song I heard would probably have been Suedehead, or possibly The National Front Disco.

Re: New to Morrissey/The Smiths update

Happy New Year folks,

I have been reading interviews, listening to all of your suggestions and looking at the "frink"? threads.

I am so impressed with this man and his music - Today I am going to buy my first solo Morrissey record/mp3/download etc.. whatever it is called these days.

Please recommend which one would you choose as my first choice again?

P.S. Whatever frink means - I have come to the conclusion that this man is gorgeous...sigh :horny:

Re: New to Morrissey/The Smiths update

Happy New Year folks,

I have been reading interviews, listening to all of your suggestions and looking at the "frink"? threads.

I am so impressed with this man and his music - Today I am going to buy my first solo Morrissey record/mp3/download etc.. whatever it is called these days.

Please recommend which one would you choose as my first choice again?

P.S. Whatever frink means - I have come to the conclusion that this man is gorgeous...sigh :horny:

Viva Hate.

bona drag and vauxhall (sorry couldnt choose one)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom