Do you make references to Morrissey/The Smiths?

In my English exam the other day, I quoted from 'The Last Of The Famous International Playboys' while talking about Macbeth. My personal essay was called 'Last Night on Maudlin Street'. :cool:

I say what difference does it make all the time. I say it... and then I sing it. :p Even my daughter will join in the song part :thumb:

I say what difference does it make all the time. I say it... and then I sing it. :p Even my daughter will join in the song part :thumb:

Yeah I do that almost constantly :thumb:
Also, today I was in a car with a friend and her dad and her dad said "What difference does it make?" about something, resulting in me actually biting my tongue to prevent myself from belting out the song and getting weird looks :lbf:

Last edited:
I always, always reply to 'what difference does it make?' with a snappy 'it makes none, but now you are gone- and your prejudice won't keep you warm tonight!'

Some other things I've said are; I'd like to grab her by the gilded beams, (person's name) it was really nothing, drink drink drink and be ill tonight, and typical me, typical me, typical me.

I can't resist a chance to quote him :o

In my English GCSE i started my description of a train journey with 'the rain falls hard in a humdrum town' and ended it with 'and i go to bed and back to the real world'(Importance of being Morrissey'

Back
Top Bottom