My Observations of the Board.

Re: David, listen to the few

Is there a way that we could have secure handles (ie no one can use anyone elses) and still have the format of the board to be quite similar?

> I don't think David has any choice but to do away with the board
> completely. A terrorist situation exists. I have lurked in
> horror for the last month to see people laugh at the terrorist
> instead of retaliating. If the instigator of this evil takeover
> can't be banned, then there is no choice.

Re: This board is like the Autobahn...

What you said is true, especially the parts abotu spellign and grammar cheacks and the "Morrissey personality imitation"

Re: This board is like the Autobahn...

Hmm, I'm confused, I just wrote a lengthly post and it didn't come up...well, I did agree with your statements, I find that alot of Morrissey fans, are wonderfully kind people, or they are hard pressed to fit into Morrissey's "personality" which is somthing that he doens't even resemble anymore, he's mellowed out quite a bit, and he even reffers to those old days and his attitude then and the product of walking home alone one to many times in the rain...you're going to be at the chicago concert? So am I, perhaps we will meet in line or somthing, that's the one thing that I find most interesting about the looong wait..

> True, so what's your suggestiong for how to "address the
> issue"?

I wrote about that already. It's under the heading 'A Suggestion.' I don't want to be boring...I know, too late...

> Yes, but if it wasn't for the IDIOTIC greasetea,there wouldn't
> be any idiotic immitators.

that's crap, people do what they want. if you don't like greasetea or his immitators then don't read their messages.

> that's crap, people do what they want. if you don't like
> greasetea or his immitators then don't read their messages.

I am not saying that people don't do what they want. All I am saying is that if someone has a problem with the people who immitate greasetea then they should have a problem with greasetea as well.What I wrote was in response to Moz Gurlie saying she had no problem with gresetea but didn't like the immitators. That makes no sense to me. BTW,I stopped reading thoes posts long ago because if nothing else they bore me. It's like going to a comedy club and the same joke is told over and over and over again. It gets old.

> that's crap, people do what they want. if you don't like
> greasetea or his immitators then don't read their messages.

Then we have an empty board,....atlast,and then maybe, maybe,maybe
all the nice and interesting people will return,and go on where we left.

> I wrote about that already. It's under the heading 'A
> Suggestion.' I don't want to be boring...I know, too late...

All right, I have something yet again to say. I asked you a question, and if you didn't feel like you wanted to answer you didn't have to. There is no need to tell me that you've already spoken about it, If I had read that thread and known I wouldn't have asked in the first place. That was very rude, yes and very boring only because it gave no real information or responce, like unto this "Greasy" person.

> All right, I have something yet again to say. I asked you a
> question, and if you didn't feel like you wanted to answer you
> didn't have to. There is no need to tell me that you've already
> spoken about it, If I had read that thread and known I wouldn't
> have asked in the first place. That was very rude, yes and very
> boring only because it gave no real information or responce,
> like unto this "Greasy" person.

Well, I apologize, as I wasn't trying to be rude or flippant. That was the last thing that I wanted to do. But I didn't want to go into it anymore because already they're starting to peel the flesh from my back, and also I determined to try to post exclusively about Morrissey. I guess it isn't worth it to care what happens here. It's just a stupid board. I only wanted it to be a nice place. It was never my intention to come off as rude or arrogant. I just didn't want to be beaten down. You've been very nice, though, Oscar. Thank you for that. And I apologize again, if my last post to you seemed rude.

Thank you and it's all right, maybe I'm letting things on this board upset me a bit to much, I just wish it could go back to the way that it used to be.

I think about death

Should we all slit our wrists now?

Is it really that important? I realise this board is going through a lull but there is no need to be so melodramatic!

Oh look, I can see the spaceship! It's following that comet...

> Those who imitate are as bad as the one who started this
> madness. Those who condone it are as guilty.
> Those who laugh at it are guilty.
> The guilt is wide spread.

Back
Top Bottom