My list of all the losers on this board

L

Leslie

1. Kakarot-he is posing as fake Greasetea and wet panties for revenge
2. Chubsy Ubsy-he's plain stupid ad is a moron at that
3. Fake greasetea-more of a loser than the precursor
4. Ted Morrissey-an utterable loser than needs to torment us with @#!!!
5. Amber-annoying and stupid and deserves to be killed off
6. Cili-nice pics you nitwit
7. wet panties-very very very droll and oh so boring.

Greasetea world order: don't deny the inevitable

one other addition

> Greasetea world order: don't deny the inevitable

The clock that sleeps around guy..yeah real witty and next time, like sleep and greasetea say, be more intelligent if your'e trying to ruin a name.

I have a bic pen for you as well.

Here's another one for your list

Hnia, that arrogant pissy little bitch is ordering who and who cannot respond to MY post. So to answer this month's poll..yeah, you damn right I think Morrissey fans are judgemental and ARROGANT! My post you pompous witch.

> 1. Kakarot-he is posing as fake Greasetea and wet panties for
> revenge
> 2. Chubsy Ubsy-he's plain stupid ad is a moron at that
> 3. Fake greasetea-more of a loser than the precursor
> 4. Ted Morrissey-an utterable loser than needs to torment us
> with @#!!! 5. Amber-annoying and stupid and deserves to be
> killed off
> 6. Cili-nice pics you nitwit
> 7. wet panties-very very very droll and oh so boring.

Hmm. I've been on this board forever and I don't know any of these people! I must not pay attention.

Don't we have enough of this crap all over this board?

How long is this going to go on? I wonder how pathetic some of you have to be to be doing this and revel in it like you do. Are you so small that this actually satisfies you? I guess I'm a little offended with being called a "nitwit," but I'll get over it. You, and the others like you, on the other hand, will continue to be pitiful, and helpless name-callers. Well, enjoy it because I guess in here is where you feel any amount of control in your lives. It's just frustrating because you're being so disruptive to people who just want to have a decent conversation about music in here, without being offended by insults and sometimes hurtful ridicule.

ah_218.jpg

Re: Don't we have enough of this crap all over this board?

I shall step out of character and say that I am actually annoyed that someone called Cili was a "nitwit". Well screw you Leslie and i like those pictures. Each one brings me back to my humanity. Nagga nooch! I apologize Cili and this Leslie goomba does not speak for the organization.

and yes I know that i am privy to name calling so Leslie, shut the hell up and stick your head in the sand and wait for Sunday to come you miserable chote! But I agree with the other choices monkeylips! I'll be there with a tank i borrowed from Tianemen Square and run you over you cancicaur-aus rex. Awwwww yeah, kowabunga shiznit!

Moz in da heeeeyoooooowwwwwwzzzzzzeeeeeee-house.

Rangaflufferbiip

I dumped the jam pot on your head. The little boy cannot help it if he has eczema. Your aunt is boiling prunes in a pot. She will make you eat it, and you will @#!!! colors.
Don't sit on my lap in the movies, dear. I cannot see. You have not been a green bean all your life. Do not become one now.

Nordonuke en Fezlipop

I dumped the jam pot on your head. The little boy cannot help it if he has eczema. Your aunt is boiling prunes in a pot. She will make you eat it, and you will @#!!! colors.
Don't sit on my lap in the movies, dear. I cannot see. You have not been a green bean all your life. Do not become one now.

The One that got away

But my dear, you forgot to include yourself... your just pathetic enough to not only read most of the posts of the morons on this list, but to also set aside time to do an analysis of each handle. If anyone fits into the loser category it's you....HAHAHA....oh, and you must never forget you are MY entertainment , not the other way around..always good for a laugh... hehehhe

> 1. Kakarot-he is posing as fake Greasetea and wet panties for
> revenge
> 2. Chubsy Ubsy-he's plain stupid ad is a moron at that
> 3. Fake greasetea-more of a loser than the precursor
> 4. Ted Morrissey-an utterable loser than needs to torment us
> with @#!!! 5. Amber-annoying and stupid and deserves to be
> killed off
> 6. Cili-nice pics you nitwit
> 7. wet panties-very very very droll and oh so boring.

Oh, grease...

> I shall step out of character and say that I am actually annoyed
> that someone called Cili was a "nitwit". Well screw
> you Leslie and i like those pictures. Each one brings me back to
> my humanity. Nagga nooch! I apologize Cili and this Leslie
> goomba does not speak for the organization.

Chivalry, greasetea style... very sweet.

> and yes I know that i am privy to name calling so Leslie, shut
> the hell up and stick your head in the sand and wait for Sunday
> to come you miserable chote! But I agree with the other choices
> monkeylips! I'll be there with a tank i borrowed from Tianemen
> Square and run you over you cancicaur-aus rex. Awwwww yeah,
> kowabunga shiznit!

Like I said, "greasetea style." Well, this board has lately become a little more than I can bear so I think I'll be leaving it for a few days until things cool off some.

I say this with the knowledge that you're the source of all this cantankerous madness, but when you're not "mischief incarnate," in those rare moments of lucidity, you can be quite likable. Because you're funny. ;-) Bye for now.

P.S. While you're here though Greasetea, you really shouldn't have yelled at hnia like that. It ceases to be funny when you yell at people showing real emotion. I know that if I were him, I'd have felt badly.

ah_120.jpg

Back
Top Bottom