Morrissey does not wear shoes by Deux Souliers - true-to-you.net

How funny the "dudes" have no-where to go, gotta keep coming back for a "Sneeky- peek" eh!!!!!!
Have you just learned there's jack shit on "Two can spew" site!!!!!!!!

Jog on "dudes" and form your own site. FU

TROLL POST (Haggghhhh)

I love how people are blaming this web site for smply reporting that a shoe company was advertising a boot with Morrissey name and signature. If anything, Morrissey should THANK David Tseng for making him aware of this, because it is thanks to Morrissey-Solo that the boot and Morrissey's name have been removed from the company's web site.

BTW, it's comical checking out there thread at ALlYouNeedISMorrissey.com. After Morrissey made his statement it was suddenly "obvious" and "never believable" all along. I wonder how many of them had to cancel orders for the boots. lol

You could never place an order for the shoes in the first place -they were advertised as made to order for Morrissey alone. So presumably either the entire story is A)bullshit publicity, or B) (more likely) a Live at the Hollywood Bowl situation where at one point Mozza was going to put his name to these monstrosities, then changed his mind.

Morrissey is a grown man and decides what to wear, it was just
a comment, he won't go into white because I like too

now can we [TINW] focus on his tour, and agreeing that his voice
is better than ever

Troll Post

Morrissey would look sexy as hell in a pair of round toed dusty cowboy boots with a low heel.

(not a) Troll post.

This is a f***ing lie. None of what you said is true. This website STARTED on the news of the court case in December 1996, in gossip fashion, not fact, but gossip. It doesn't promote a f***ing thing, other than the administrator's agenda and a whole bunch of losers.

Trust me, he doesn't give a f*** about this website, it's nothing more than a fly buzzing around his beautiful head, insignificant, but nonetheless, still mildly annoying. And if you care so much about people starving, sell your f***ing computer, disconnect the internet and donate that money to the people starving around the world - THAT would be better than me having to read your idiotic posts.

Er, don't you think that by ADDING A COMMENT to page 3 of an obscure little story about whether Moz wears a pair of shoes or not you undermine your argument just a tad. Admit it, this website is fun. Where else can you argue about such nonsense? If you don't like Moz Solo don't visit it, and don't add comments. Stay in your sad little room and wait for the next titbit of news on True to You where no debate or disagreement will ever trouble your pathetic little mind.

Trust me, he doesn't give a f*** about this website, it's nothing more than a fly buzzing around his beautiful head, insignificant, but nonetheless, still mildly annoying.

A monkey can take pictures. A fly can use the internet. It just take it longer to type anything because it has to land on one key at a time and unlike musicians, sometimes it ain't heavy enough.

Flies buzz around a lot of things, not all of them beautiful, kiddo: shit...corpses...Troll posts...

Post troll.

You're missing the point. WHO IN THE f*** ARE YOU to criticize him? Please show us your credits and then we will decide on whether or not you can criticize him. Where are your f***ing ethics? Put yourself in Morrissey's shoes, then we will f***ing devour you and see how you like it. Criticism is fine, except when it comes from a bunch a f***ing idiots like you and 99.9% of the people here. f***ing loser.

Whatever synaptic misfire your demented little brain was trying to make got lost amongst all the vitriol and foaming at the mouth. Take your prescribed medication, have your next course of ECT, and stay away from Moz Solo - you may read something you disagree with, or (God forbid!) something that criticises the Great Prophet Moz, Peace Be Upon Him.

And now, for Trollposttrollpostf***trollposttrollpost, a song:

There's a country
You don't live there
But one day you would-ah like to
And if you show them what you can do
Like, censor the internet

Oooooooooh

th' InterNAtional, InterNAtional, IIIIIIIIIIIIInterNAtional oooooooooooh IIIIIIIIIIIINterNational Web disCO
Ooooooh oh Weeeeb Discoooo!

...Trolley,
We wondeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
We wonder if the Filter
Is ever gonna begin...Begin...Oooh begin.

Well, is it, Trolley?

Tenderly,
Your friend

Ludwig Von Morrichen.

Waiting for your answer with Turkish delight in a soon-censored country. They'll send a large man to destroy my laptop. It's a matter of minutes. No!Not the fridge!...Owww!

Whatever synaptic misfire your demented little brain was trying to make got lost amongst all the vitriol and foaming at the mouth. Take your prescribed medication, have your next course of ECT, and stay away from Moz Solo - you may read something you disagree with, or (God forbid!) something that criticises the Great Prophet Moz, Peace Be Upon Him.

Cant take a bit of criticism I see?

Cant take a bit of criticism I see?

Troll post?

(By the way can we do this forever or is the server going to explode at one point?)(No Morrissey, I'm only asking the Webmaster, sorry)(but hey thanks for the interest in this thread. You wouldn't get that on other sites, uh?)

Was so focused on heels, I missed Eels. F@ck my shoes! :-(

Might have to sue Solo now.

I'm more curious of how a boot company ended up falsely using Morrissey's name?
I wish people would stop fighting long enough to discuss the actual news posted here.

Anyway Morrissey wears Hogan shoes, do you remember the silver shoes? It's just a foolish thing. I'm happy for the new dates added.

I see those so-lowers have been at it again over those ludicrous shoes. It's doing my good name no good. No good at all... Meeting brain-injured Premiership reserve footballers is one thing, but one has to draw a line in the sand over self-promotion. One will simply not be associated with shoes that look like they should have spurs on the back of them at some Texan cowboy convention... Besides one could easily have a fatal car accident wearing those shoes...

Now hang on a moment. Who on Earth would wear those shoes? Name a single person dull, tasteless and frankly stupid enough to wear them. Yes, that's right. Joyce. he's desperate. He'll wear anything as long as it's free. Just look at him. So I wonder what might happen if I were to get Boz to buy a pair off eBay, nail on a couple of spurs, and send them on to old Joyce as an early birthday present, anonymously of course. And then he gets into the crusty Montego Van Den Plas to pop to Iceland. And my finger prints are nowhere... Deux Souliers jam the pedal down, spurs get stuck in the appalling deep pile carpet and Joyce's face hits some concrete underpass wall at seventy-five. No crumple zone in the old Montego. Thank God for British Leyland... It's Diana all over again, sans tears.

And I'll just retain a few of these old vaguely threatening poison pen letters I got Boz to write Joyce back in the late 90s... and it will look like an accident, or otherwise murder by Boz. And who will believe a man that looks like Boz? No one. Not even Weeksy would fail to see the obvious criminal gene endemic in the Boorer clan. In fact I would hazard a guess old Weeksy has sent a couple of the Boorers down. And... oh dear... His incarceration will spell the end of his rather expensive contract as musical director, clearing the way for a promotion from within for Jesse - the cheapest 'musical director' in human history. Then I can begin the search for a new lead guitarist. Now, about this charming Busted boy... I'll break even by 2012 if it's the last thing I do...

Morrissey

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

Morrissey should THANK David Tseng for making him aware of this, because it is thanks to Morrissey-Solo that the boot and Morrissey's name have been removed from the company's web site.

You're not seriously suggesting that Morrissey and his lawyers have bookmarked So Low and use it as their only source of information of the use of his name and image worldwide? The self-absorbed narcisism of that notion is unbelievable. Not that anyone here seems to care about the truth, but for those who do, representations had been made to DS before the story/website was even reported on So Low.

Morrissey has nothing to thank David T for; we know Morrissey's feeling about this site (and the poisonous minority of its users) because of the words on the T-shirt. Arguing that meaning is anything other than "f*** Morrissey-Solo" seems a tad optimsitic at this stage.

Oh, trolls of the world
Unite and take over
Trolls of the world
Hand it over
Hand it over
Hand it over

Leather is hardly some harmless byproduct of meat production that would otherwise go to waste. Rather it is a key part of what makes killing a cow profitable in the first place. As a consumer you either vote to have an animal killed or not by what you buy.

Morrissey has pleather running smooth on This Charming Man's passenger seat now anyway.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom