Morrissey & Damon spotted in Berlin

Who:
goes to to a touristic spot with Dreamboat, sits outside where everybody can see him, gets snapped by a random passer-by, on the eve of IDAHOthingy, and still manages to look at us as if somehow all this was our fault?

:lbf: -Beats any of those youtube videos, hands down!

images

:crazy:

Drama J as dud...LOL....I mean, chick magnet:)laughing:)
JFDM!!

Rumored cover of the NEXT(yes, there will me more:ahhh:):

george_michael.jpg

Drama "Macho Man" J with his 'mate' looking for 'babes'::rofl:

f3778-marrduffy1990.jpg

The man bum looks like a xmas tree:popcorn:

For Heavens sake, its not Damons fault that Drama Johnny quit his job. He could still have had if he didnt get all uppity about having to drive the micro bus.doh:

30 years into his career and we're still doubting Moz's sexuality? I personally don't care but I'd be more surprised to find out he's not gay or bi than otherwise.

30 years into his career and we're still doubting Moz's sexuality? I personally don't care but I'd be more surprised to find out he's not gay or bi than otherwise.

he's not gay, Bi or even (and thank god ) ... heterosexual :fearscream:.

By 'otherwise' do you mean... 'TRISEXUAL' ?

'... At the time, there was a big controversy because David Bowie had said he was bisexual in an interview and some interviewer asked David Johansen, 'Are you bisexual?' and he said, 'No, no, I'm not bisexual; I'm trisexual. I'll try anything.'

That's a little closer to what Morrissey proclaimed himself to be, which is
(as we all should know by now) ...

HUMASEXUAL.

case closed !

:hammer:

:cool:

100 Normal people-not of the loon variety-were shown the below photo and asked which of the two individuals is the gay dude. Results below...:clipboard:

entertainment-2013-10-morrissey-review-blog.jpg

Each person was seated in front of a desk with a red button on it. When pressed the button would
light a light bulb attached to it. Now for the results of the survey:

when asked if the normal fellow in the white sweater who is sitting up was gay the result was 0
in other words, no bulb lit up.:handok:

when asked if the gayish dude squirming on the floor was gay the whole place lit up
like a XMAS tree:christmastree:

100-0 for the gayish looking dude.:oldwoman:
Moz came out splendidly.

Anecreonte is a weird, horrible little man.

Well it's a shame that Morrissey is going to leave him almost all his money then...(His money, meaning, his fans') being forever indebted to him for his encouragement and all that...
Oh well. Nothing we can do about that.

Just add "me daddy Moz" to it and it seems much more natural.

Mm. I wouldn't say "natural" ...

A more natural line would be Morrissey saying: "Ok. So tonight: I be Megan, the girl from Tel Aviv, and you be Harry the Nazi."

morrissey confuse people when he changed his image many times. same thing is he like woman and pussy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom