Morrissey & Damon spotted in Berlin

Maybe he will visit the Football/Soccer-Cup-Final between Bayern Munich and Eintracht Frankfurt on saturday...? :)

Rumour has it, he is talking with Johnny about his guest appearance on coming monday's gig in Berlin.
What to play? How to behave in case of stage invasion etc....

Rumour has it, he is talking with Johnny about his guest appearance on coming monday's gig in Berlin.
What to play? How to behave in case of stage invasion etc....

I hope Johnny releases his new album in an instrumental version as well, ‘cause his singing voice is atrocious.

But musically “hi hello” is pretty good.

Wait is that actually true? I thought he was with that Iranian woman. Or the Swedish one.
They are inseparable. Everywhere Moz goes, there is Damon beside him. He is also petite, nattily dressed and obviously, openly gay. What do you surmise? The Iranian woman was a not very credible smokescreen. But even if you believe it, he tells in Autobio how he broke up with her and dated some Italian bloke instead. I always thought the Swedish woman (and various other females mentioned over the years) was pure fan fiction.

After the catastrophic Drama Johnny show where he attempted to sing Moz songs with his gurgling voice, Moz has decided to sing his songs behind a curtain while Drama J does his best Milli Vanilli impersonation.:swear

Moz is no Drama J fan (who is?:laughing:) but he cant see his catalog take the shot of having Drama gurgle it to death.
Thats the reason for his stay in Berlin. My guess he is asking Damon to find the best ear muffs so he can wear when Drama J undertakes his solo material.:hearnoevil:

I hope Johnny releases his new album in an instrumental version as well, ‘cause his singing voice is atrocious.

But musically “hi hello” is pretty good.
Johnny can’t sing? I beg to differ. Funny you say this though. An instrumental version of the album would, indeed, be lovely. Instrumental versions of any of Morrissey’s past 5 albums would be unlistenable. ...just like the existing ones, with vocals.

... and vigorous chip-salting

Not too vigorously Damon, please, as we all now that is not very healthy for your friend as it causes high blood pressure :rolleyes:

We (real fans) don’t want him to have a stroke on stage and waving bye bye with his hands.

Or do you think he doesn’t care anymore and saw that last performance of Tommy Cooper too many times.:(

Not too vigorously Damon, please, as we all now that is not very healthy for your friend as it causes high blood pressure :rolleyes:

We (real fans) don’t want him to have a stroke on stage and waving bye bye with his hands.

Or do you think he doesn’t care anymore and saw that last performance of Tommy Cooper too many times.:(

"vigorous chip salting". Maybe giving up high literature and concentrating on Mexican telenovelas would
be the way to go.
"The GRANDE SENOR asked that his tacos be vigorously chip salted".:rolleyes:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom