Morrissey Central: "Andrew Yang" (December 7, 2019)

I sometimes think about the future and world without any white people and how impossible it will be for those left to organise and get along. History shows us they cannot produce anything of worth or organise a single thing and they all hate one another for various reasons.

So yeah it will be great to be a dead white person in the future instead of living in the chaos that is inevitable that we already see signs of.

When that mexican gang member is going to pay out the social welfare money to the black african american with orientals waiting further back in line.

Priceless scenes from the future.
A plane full of non whites off on holiday and the pilot from Jamaica goes:

"We're going to fly so high tonight".

The empty Nobel Prize ceremony turns into a lottery with handouts to those that got out of bed that morning.

Building work without non-whites. Corugated steel roofs and walls is your new hospital complex. As a patient they wake wondering if it is raining outside or if a squirrel is running around on the roof.

Boeing 747 remodelled into Bong 24/7.

Good luck people!

In a fast changing world, that is the one thing you can bank on.
Keep your small eye on JC , mark my words sunblest lezzer.... we shall wake up this Friday to a new era. Optimism, money to spend, Labour back in number 10.... this could be even better than 1997!!!! Oooohhh Jeremy Corbyn!!!! Ooohhhh , Jeremy Corbyn..... keep the the labour vote alive...... VOTE LABOUR.

DUMP THE TORIES INTO THE POLITICAL ASHBOX FOREVER THEN GO UP STREET TO CELEBRATE

They did black though it was the whitest black man ever seen.

Well done on 10 in a row and Lennon's first today.
cheers pal,hail hail.

You must not be familiar with our last president, Barack Obama?? And also, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. It's inconclusive that she might have won without Russian interference.
I was quoting the lyrics from AMERICA IS NOT THE WORLD,could you not see that.

Jay Mcinerney supported Morrissey in his podcast a while back. It's on Patreon, so it's not free.

And in hopeful signs I saw 2 positive conversations about Morrissey on my Twitter timeline (between comedians & screenwriters) without anyone jumping in to call him a racist.

On a nerdy sidenote, we were singing the Emmanuel Great O Antiphon in Mass on Sunday & I noticed how like Morrissey's song Israel it was. (The hymn's chorus is Rejoice, Emmanuel shall come to thee, O Israel).

Because everyone's going to spend 2 hours watching some horseshit political arsewash that he found while surfing the web in a haze to make a miniscule point that no one cares about.

´to make a miniscule point that no one cares about...´

the story of your life, Skinny.

Keep your small eye on JC , mark my words sunblest lezzer.... we shall wake up this Friday to a new era. Optimism, money to spend, Labour back in number 10.... this could be even better than 1997!!!! Oooohhh Jeremy Corbyn!!!! Ooohhhh , Jeremy Corbyn..... keep the the labour vote alive...... VOTE LABOUR.
I will be voting Labour. And not reluctantly, I’ll be loving it.

Until he released the most far-left immigration policy out of any of the Democratic candidates. His plan would break up our immigration agency, stop deportations, decriminalize border crossings, give citizenship to all illegal "dreamers" and bring in at least 50,000 new migrants in his first year. He is, unsurprisingly, a Jew. And mass immigration isn't a right-wing agenda. It's a libertarian & globalist one, and the only reason why Republicans have supported it in the past is due to their donors such as the Koch brothers. Thankfully Trump's turned them against it somewhat.
If that's true then Lang can go f@*k himself.

But I maintain that capitalists are economically right wing while being socially liberal as both agendas financially benefit them. This is globalism.

Last edited:
On a nerdy sidenote, we were singing the Emmanuel Great O Antiphon in Mass on Sunday & I noticed how like Morrissey's song Israel it was. (The hymn's chorus is Rejoice, Emmanuel shall come to thee, O Israel).

S, decent peeps love Israel.;)

Fascinating observation. Surely one of Morrissey’s greatest ever songs? I don’t think anyone has aligned their own sexuality with the story of an entire nation and a country before.

Fascinating observation. Surely one of Morrissey’s greatest ever songs? I don’t think anyone has aligned their own sexuality with the story of an entire nation and a country before.

Yeah, I think it's sexuality, maybe a specific person, Israel the country & possibly Israel the spiritual country. And it's religious & sacrilegious at the same time. Very complex stuff for something I've seen described as a Zionist diatribe.

I have issues with their government, but I do love Tel Aviv.

How do you feel about the Muslim Islamic 'republics '(--:sweet:--) govts, S????:rage:
that blow stuff up everywhere and shoot rockets indiscriminately? and follow the dumb Islam?:censored:

You love those dont you S?:yum:

How do you feel about the Muslim Islamic 'republics '(--:sweet:--) govts, S????:rage:
that blow stuff up everywhere and shoot rockets indiscriminately? and follow the dumb Islam?:censored:

You love those dont you S?:yum:

No, I don't like them. I wouldn't call a faith dumb, though.

Of course not. The belief in sky-fairies is a pinnacle of intelligence.

The science of storytelling, the thing that makes religion work, is at the core of practically every industry. It's how the human mind stores vital information. So, you're responding to religious ideas every day of your life.

Back
Top Bottom