Morrissey Central: "Andrew Yang" (December 7, 2019)

Which truths? The ones related to white, English people’s failure to f*** and pro-create at a rate that supports their economic growth and consumption? ...or the one relating to white, English people being robbed of their coveted jobs at Bestway?

Could also be the multitude of issues related to global invasion, rape, pillage and flee.

Can you please be more specific?

We live in a culture where family isn't promoted........is it any surprise birthrates are down when abortion is so abundant and womens career's are seen as the be all and end all?

Because everyone's going to spend 2 hours watching some horseshit political arsewash that he found while surfing the web in a haze to make a miniscule point that no one cares about.

This just translates to "I've done a big poopie in my diaper because Morrissey posted something which doesn't gel with my narrative of him being a right wing Nazi, I need changing!!!"

You must not be familiar with our last president, Barack Obama?? And also, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. It's inconclusive that she might have won without Russian interference.
LOL

Some still believe in that then. The popular vote!

LOL

Sasha is in your keyhole reporting back to Moscow.

I find it hard and even weird that any oriental would go about feeling difficult and falling into white culture like that. They don't seem the type at all and are always drilled well by parents to work in the family business.

A gloomy goth oriental is something I wanna see.

"Oh soy don't come to the house tonight
oh soy oh soy"

We live in a culture where family isn't promoted........is it any surprise birthrates are down when abortion is so abundant and womens career's are seen as the be all and end all?
There you have it. After tomes and tomes about your “culture”, you’ve finally admitted that it’s your own people who’re failing themselves.

This is progress!

There you have it. After tomes and tomes about your “culture”, you’ve finally admitted that it’s your own people who’re failing themselves.

This is progress!
I sometimes think about the future and world without any white people and how impossible it will be for those left to organise and get along. History shows us they cannot produce anything of worth or organise a single thing and they all hate one another for various reasons.

So yeah it will be great to be a dead white person in the future instead of living in the chaos that is inevitable that we already see signs of.

When that mexican gang member is going to pay out the social welfare money to the black african american with orientals waiting further back in line.

Priceless scenes from the future.

Thanks Anonymous, yes I was going to say on this side of the pond in the U.S. immigration is favored by the Democrats and not necessarily Republicans or the right wingers. There’s a belief/impression that here for Democrats, immigrants = Democrat VOTES. Give immigrants generous welfare packages and sanctuary if illegal, regardless of if it is responsible or sustainable to do so, and they will vote Democrat.

Until he released the most far-left immigration policy out of any of the Democratic candidates. His plan would break up our immigration agency, stop deportations, decriminalize border crossings, give citizenship to all illegal "dreamers" and bring in at least 50,000 new migrants in his first year. He is, unsurprisingly, a Jew. And mass immigration isn't a right-wing agenda. It's a libertarian & globalist one, and the only reason why Republicans have supported it in the past is due to their donors such as the Koch brothers. Thankfully Trump's turned them against it somewhat.

I find it hard and even weird that any oriental would go about feeling difficult and falling into white culture like that. They don't seem the type at all and are always drilled well by parents to work in the family business.

A gloomy goth oriental is something I wanna see.

"Oh soy don't come to the house tonight
oh soy oh soy"

Idiot, the owner of this site is of Asian heritage!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom