Morrissey Central: "Covers" (December 22, 2019)

This is how it ends. More sombre remembrances of times past, more reflections on what once was, more bottle-tops scattered on the floor, and more wondering on how it came to this. Expect more and more of these.
But enough about you. Morrissey has a new album coming out so onwards and upwards for him.

:turban:=:leopard:

Skinny, go eat a couple of halal burgers FFS.:barf:
Rambalabam is over.:grinning:

get off the computer for once.:expressionless:
Slop your carcass off the mattress and get hosed off for once. If you stood up and did the twist, it would be like a piñata of filth, all the random things dropping from your fungal folds. I heard the cat has been missing for weeks, same with the remote control.

A year ago Skinny posted a thread wishing everyone a merry xmas but I wonder why a self acclaimed jew who stated that his loved ones died in death camps would wish people a merry xmas?

The picture of him on top of the empire state building dressed in typical jewish clothes and hat in NYC the power city for the jews of the world also confirms his religion so why wish us a merry xmas and some a jolly xmas when he's jewish and should stick to Hanukkah?

Can this man be trusted with anything he's said while calling everyone else here fantasists?

Slop your carcass off the mattress and get hosed off for once. If you stood up and did the twist, it would be like a piñata of filth, all the random things dropping from your fungal folds. I heard the cat has been missing for weeks, same with the remote control.

tenor.gif

Pretty portly for a vegan. Arent you the troll that posts good songs i've never heard of?
What? Like vegans don’t eat carbs and corn syrup like they’re the key to success? The skinny vegans you know are all just bulimic coke-heads. Don’t believe the hype.

This is how it ends. More sombre remembrances of times past, more reflections on what once was, more bottle-tops scattered on the floor, and more wondering on how it came to this. Expect more and more of these.
So now you can tell the future. That's not a crystal ball you're peering into. It's your lost marbles.

p.s..I don't really mean that nasty comment but I liked the sound of the words.

The Spectre main titles is just cringe, doesn't fit at all. I'd love Moz to do a Bond track, but not likely at this point, and this certainly wouldn't be it.
All of the videos are cringe. Surely not worthy of inclusion on any site. Not even vaguely interesting. THIS on the other hand is bloody brilliant......

:rolleyes:

you heard your cat and remote control has been missing for weeks:crazy:
and I somehow took them.:crazy:
maybe :pill::pill: instead of one is in order.:eyes:

his remote control and:catface: are missing and he thinks i went to the insane asylum
and took it from him. poor wretch.:crazy:

you are not allowed cats in the nuthouse and the remote control has a chain on it.:lbf:

Pretty portly for a vegan. Arent you the troll that posts good songs i've never heard of?

yes thats him Barnaby the old coot who trolls with bubblegum music. the old crank listens to the fing PARTRIDGE FAMILY FFS:oldman::eyes:

best not to feed this type of troll, they tend to get ornery.

782f8f5e450cc9b0e6bc8d535aabf35f.jpg

The Spectre main titles is just cringe, doesn't fit at all. I'd love Moz to do a Bond track, but not likely at this point, and this certainly wouldn't be it.
the trouble with bond these days is that Barbara broccoli cant find a good villain,they just pick the actor who is flavour of the month,javier bardem,christoff waltz and in the latest rami malek,poor choice.as for the main theme,when was the last decent one.

the trouble with bond these days is that Barbara broccoli cant find a good villain,they just pick the actor who is flavour of the month,javier bardem,christoff waltz and in the latest rami malek,poor choice.as for the main theme,when was the last decent one.
Skyfall’s theme was outstanding. But yes, that aside you’d have to go all the way back to Goldeneye to hear another credible theme song.

All of the videos are cringe. Surely not worthy of inclusion on any site. Not even vaguely interesting. THIS on the other hand is bloody brilliant......

your right acton that was great,if only that was in the film,would have made it so much better.

My guilty pleasure is that I liked 'The Writing On The Wall' by Sam Smith for Spectre.

What? Like vegans don’t eat carbs and corn syrup like they’re the key to success? The skinny vegans you know are all just bulimic coke-heads. Don’t believe the hype.

False. Vegans are the only group of people that average at a normal BMI.
DiettypeBMI.jpg.871a5e938d521bb9bc3db6f8f6f5e5c1.jpg

Meat-eaters have three times the obesity rate of vegetarians and nine times the obesity rate of vegans.

It's not that veganism is the key to success- just that meat is the key to heart disease, diabetes, and colon cancer. Of course, sugar is vegan. Salt is vegan. Not everything vegan is healthy... but meat and other animal products are particularly unhealthy.
Heart disease is the world's leading killer. The main cause of which is cholesterol, which you can only get from animal foods. (Your body makes enough cholesterol naturally. Any cholesterol you consume is excess.)
Veganism is the only diet proven to reverse heart disease. Again, not because veganism is some kind of miracle cure-all, but because meat is so bad for you.

False. Vegans are the only group of people that average at a normal BMI.
DiettypeBMI.jpg.871a5e938d521bb9bc3db6f8f6f5e5c1.jpg

Meat-eaters have three times the obesity rate of vegetarians and nine times the obesity rate of vegans.

It's not that veganism is the key to success- just that meat is the key to heart disease, diabetes, and colon cancer. Of course, sugar is vegan. Salt is vegan. Not everything vegan is healthy... but meat and other animal products are particularly unhealthy.
Heart disease is the world's leading killer. The main cause of which is cholesterol, which you can only get from animal foods. (Your body makes enough cholesterol naturally. Any cholesterol you consume is excess.)
Veganism is the only diet proven to reverse heart disease. Again, not because veganism is some kind of miracle cure-all, but because meat is so bad for you.

all true. you know barnaby and left nut are obese from all the goat meat they feed themselves.:(

:rolleyes:

you heard your cat and remote control has been missing for weeks:crazy:
and I somehow took them.:crazy:
maybe :pill::pill: instead of one is in order.:eyes:

his remote control and:catface: are missing and he thinks i went to the insane asylum
and took it from him. poor wretch.:crazy:

you are not allowed cats in the nuthouse and the remote control has a chain on it.:lbf:
Shut up, Tub-o-guts. I hear your minder brought you new crayons for Christmas. Go draw a picture of Johnny Marr getting beat up by Godzilla (who for some reason has your face, minus a few chins) and yell cuck at passers-by out the window.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom