Morrissey and Damon dining under a huge photography of Morrissey - @nielsruf / Instagram

[

Why does CrystalGeezer seem to have gone completely insane? Is it by the effects of alcohol or recreative drugs? Is it a more permanent issue? Is this forum changing the mental state of its members towards a paranoid one?

...recreational drugs

If Morrissey is pretending to be a Canadian woman named Rifke is game over for me, i am out. I would rather he dress in high heels and a tutu.

It's important not to forget that at the end of the day, I am a bit touched in the head myself. I try to develop a science to combat it logically which makes me look even more touched in the head but I mean no harm towards anyone or anything. I ride my theories like a surfer on a wave then they peter out and I move onto the next thing forgetting if I may have hurt anyone's feelings and feeling bad if I do.

Crikey, I reckon if any of you bokes were in the biz, you would know when Morrissey went all vegan, he fired PA Damon because he didn't need him anymore to go fetch Dubliner (KerryGold-USA) at that cheese shop in Calabasas to make his special Dubliner cheese omelette for Morrissey. Anonymous-

Oops just followed through again

Benny-the-British-Butcher

if a person felt bad they would demonstrate that by at least even a simple apology to that person. even if they dont accept it, it would at least validate that the regret was even somewhat real

if a person felt bad they would demonstrate that by at least even a simple apology to that person. even if they dont accept it, it would at least validate that the regret was even somewhat real

f*** off.

Who is the last person Morrissey apologized to?

f*** off.

Who is the last person Morrissey apologized to?

Well, I rapped upon a house
With the U.S. flag upon display
I said, “Could you help me out
I got some friends down the way”
The man says, “Get out of here
I’ll tear you limb from limb”
I said, “You know they refused Jesus, too”
He said, “You’re not Him"

how would i know, i dont know him just like you dont

You're right, I don't know him. I did meet him once and he seemed kind/toasted that day. Even the day itself is fading into a murky memory since the location has gone out of business and the girl I was with whose arm he signed committed suicide. :straightface:

You're right, I don't know him. I did meet him once and he seemed kind/toasted that day. Even the day itself is fading into a murky memory since the location has gone out of business and the girl I was with whose arm he signed committed suicide. :straightface:

sounds like she couldve used a friend, sad of course but those things are sometimes hard to see coming. just for the record he has said he was wrong on many an occasion which some dont seem to believe. even in auto didnt he say how glorious it is to be wrong sometimes or something along those lines

He was sitting at the same table with a woman last night. Damon wasn't there. They were having a intense convo.

tell us about it dear one! i long to hear you speak of the night you met the great and powerful moz! who was this woman? how did she commit suicide! details are here needed! try to keep vague threats at a minimum, please, not that i dont enjoy the sentiment of you wanting to get to know me more personally, and not that it doesnt add an element of playful fun, but i feel it's slightly uneccessary and invasive, and not relevant to your memory of that most special of nights! what do you mean toasted? what does that even mean? how could the memory of meeting your great eternal love be murky and faded?! did you ask him if you could touch his eyebrow ridge?!

- - - Updated - - -

...so you don't f*** like a jack rabbit? That's too bad.
gross

tell us about it dear one! i long to hear you speak of the night you met the great and powerful moz! who was this woman? how did she commit suicide! details are here needed! try to keep vague threats at a minimum, please, not that i dont enjoy the sentiment of you wanting to get to know me more personally, and not that it doesnt add an element of playful fun, but i feel it's slightly uneccessary and invasive, and not relevant to your memory of that most special of nights! what do you mean toasted? what does that even mean? how could the memory of meeting your great eternal love be murky and faded?! did you ask him if you could touch his eyebrow ridge?!

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/1184-Margaret-Dale-Morrissey-statement-at-true-to-you-net

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom