Morrissey and Damon dining under a huge photography of Morrissey - @nielsruf / Instagram

I'm in his head, that's about as close as you can be to a person. I just hope he chooses the water over the poison and knows I love him every minute of the day.
you're icky

- - - Updated - - -

oh i get it, you're seriously jealous of julia riley! bam! took me long enough, but that's it isnt it? oh you poor thing.

you're icky

- - - Updated - - -

oh i get it, you're seriously jealous of julia riley! bam! took me long enough, but that's it isnt it? oh you poor thing.

No, I pity her life wasted. And I'm not icky, I'm FAT.

fatima10.jpg

No, I pity her life wasted. And I'm not icky, I'm FAT.

fatima10.jpg
noooo.... i meant what i said. it has nothing to do with what you weigh...

in any case, i must away to work now (waahhhhh...). im really sorry to have to be leaving this conversation and the chamber of horrors path it's taken into the minds of lonely old women... however, one does what one must. there's always next time! adieu!

noooo.... i meant what i said. it has nothing to do with what you weigh...

in any case, i must away to work now (waahhhhh...). im really sorry to have to be leaving this conversation and the chamber of horrors path it's taken into the minds of lonely old women... however, one does what one must. there's always next time! adieu!

That's so cute how you pretend to go to work. See good people can rub off on you.

Speaking of rubbing one off, all those files have tracers. Have a nice day! :D

That's so cute how you pretend to go to work. See good people can rub off on you.

If Morrissey is pretending to be a Canadian woman named Rifke is game over for me, i am out. I would rather he dress in high heels and a tutu.

Forgive me but is Steven gay ?
Shhh! Don't give it away - the safe word to use round here is 'humasexual'! LOL
Moz and Damon really do seem to be inseparable - I've barely seen a photograph or footage over the past ten years where he isn't lurking somewhere in the background. Which is, of course, completely fine - and good luck to them. I just find it amusing that there are still a couple of characters round these parts desperately clinging to the transparent beard story in 'Autobiography' to imagine he secretly likes vag and is living with a woman, who he also never appears in public with. Unless it's The Invisible Woman, in which case maybe the camera isn't lying.

Damon hasn't been around since 2012 and probably ended up like Jake, living in the Midwest married to a WOMAN taking their kids to McDonalds. You people really need to give up on the fantasy that Morrissey is gay. Mick Yagger, Keith Richards, David Jones, the dude from Coldplay, and Buster Poindexter were a lot gayer than Morrissey and they banged chicks. Anonymous-

Moz and Damon really do seem to be inseparable - I've barely seen a photograph or footage over the past ten years where he isn't lurking somewhere in the background. Which is, of course, completely fine - and good luck to them. I just find it amusing that there are still a couple of characters round these parts desperately clinging to the transparent beard story in 'Autobiography' to imagine he secretly likes vag and is living with a woman, who he also never appears in public with. Unless it's The Invisible Woman, in which case maybe the camera isn't lying.

He's always with Damon because his personal life is a failure. They aren't a couple. Morrissey is just a lonely old man. Then he wrote the ridiculous book. I don't know what's so hard to understand. But you all believe it. He's laughing at you. One of the few things that's still left for him to laugh about. A sad old man.

I don't know what Paris you are talking about. Parisians can spot tourist from miles away and if they do, they make sure they ignore you at once. And on Metro, everyone looks half asleep or dead. They also suck in giving you directions. Once I wanted to go back to my hotel so I asked two older ladies. One pointed me to the east, one to the west. They started fighting over who is right and didn't even noticed when I quietly left the scene. Oh, I love Paris.

well perhaps it's because im more charming than you? actually, yes i have no doubt people thought i was a tourist (the first time i went anyway, since i was wearing a ski parka of the kind that you never see being worn in paris ever). but i think with female tourists it works the opposite of the way it works with males. i think parisian women are too hard to get so parisian men purposely seek out tourists because they think tourists standards are lower. im pretty sure that's what it was. ive never been molested so much as i was in paris (but interestingly, while such a thing would've been traumatizing if it happened here in canada, in paris it was no big deal; you're just carried along by the spirit of the place, where anything goes; you just shrug your shoulders and think of the funny story you'll have to tell when you go back home--if you can dare to repeat it). there were some nasty ticket booth people (although it occurred to me that if i was in their situation having to deal with a million dumb tourists id probably be a little nasty too) but other than that everyone was really lovely: holding doors open, picking things up when i dropped them, showing me how to get places, and, when i happened to look particularly miserable (as i do a lot, it's just my face), jauntily shouting "ca va, mademoiselle!" as they walked past, making me think i was in some musical from the 1950s. i love paris tooooooooo. although i worry now if i went back would they not be so nice? perhaps paris is only very nice to the very young.

It's a shame that even Damon can't save that quiff. I reckon it's time to either admit defeat and cut off the last few strands, or get some kind of hair transplant. God knows, Morrissey must be able to afford it.
I'm sure Kenny from Stockholm can hook him up so he can literally feel like he's a foot taller.

[

Why does CrystalGeezer seem to have gone completely insane? Is it by the effects of alcohol or recreative drugs? Is it a more permanent issue? Is this forum changing the mental state of its members towards a paranoid one?

[

Why does CrystalGeezer seem to have gone completely insane? Is it by the effects of alcohol or recreative drugs? Is it a more permanent issue? Is this forum changing the mental state of its members towards a paranoid one?
aw shes okay, she's just got it bad for the moz :D

i dont know why she think i'm not canadian though. why on earth would anyone lie about that? :confused:

tracer files of course. id be more concerned that shes claiming to trace users on a site that posts ips though. in the end its a waste of time trying to figure any of it out. id just say what you like and not bother with them or whos secretly whom etc or from where. cant see the point. i also imagine that if its a place that moz frequents often they might have asked to out up a pic as thats not uncommon in the restaurant game

He's always with Damon because his personal life is a failure. They aren't a couple. Morrissey is just a lonely old man. Then he wrote the ridiculous book. I don't know what's so hard to understand. But you all believe it. He's laughing at you. One of the few things that's still left for him to laugh about. A sad old man.

Which ridiculous book are you referring to ? He wrote two.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Maybe Damon has a "tuna purse" ! It's so confusing.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

well perhaps it's because im more charming than you? actually, yes i have no doubt people thought i was a tourist (the first time i went anyway, since i was wearing a ski parka of the kind that you never see being worn in paris ever). but i think with female tourists it works the opposite of the way it works with males. i think parisian women are too hard to get so parisian men purposely seek out tourists because they think tourists standards are lower. im pretty sure that's what it was. ive never been molested so much as i was in paris (but interestingly, while such a thing would've been traumatizing if it happened here in canada, in paris it was no big deal; you're just carried along by the spirit of the place, where anything goes; you just shrug your shoulders and think of the funny story you'll have to tell when you go back home--if you can dare to repeat it). there were some nasty ticket booth people (although it occurred to me that if i was in their situation having to deal with a million dumb tourists id probably be a little nasty too) but other than that everyone was really lovely: holding doors open, picking things up when i dropped them, showing me how to get places, and, when i happened to look particularly miserable (as i do a lot, it's just my face), jauntily shouting "ca va, mademoiselle!" as they walked past, making me think i was in some musical from the 1950s. i love paris tooooooooo. although i worry now if i went back would they not be so nice? perhaps paris is only very nice to the very young.

When you say molested, you mean penetrated?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom