Mexico and U.S. tour dates - update on TTY

If not, you know we'll hold you a spot on line, but we'll miss you all day long! :D I say this like I'm going - I don't know yet if I can make it to LA or not but SOMEONE will hold your place! (And check your email, btw!)

And, ditto what you, PFTLT, Mel Torment, and uh... me, earlier, all said. I basically organize my entire life around this these days. This has been quite a year, and it's not an exaggeration to call it life-changing. I go to all this trouble for him first and foremost, but I also do it so I can be with you guys! On any given show day, we're around each other for a much longer period of time than we are in front of him, and it would be unbearable if true Morrissey fans weren't wonderful people. I can't say enough about how amazing the people are who I've met through Morrissey.

And I agree with you completely - I think he does sense our connection to each other when we're all together standing in front of him. It's the most intense feeling of closeness and friendship I've ever had in my life, to be honest. It's incredible. I absolutely think Moz can feel it too.

I agree with this statement also....gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when i think about it. :)

is he ever coming back to Chile???
life ain't fair... absof***inglutely!

is he ever coming back to Chile???
life ain't fair... absof***inglutely!

there are pros and cons of living wherever you or anyone lives. Living in a country like Chile will not get morrissey as often as a country like USA...but the trade off is you don't live in a dreadful place like the USA ;)

I'll be going to the following:

flying out for the first 3 San Fran shows.

September 23 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore (my birthday-what a wonderful way to spend it!)
September 24 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore
September 26 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore

cant make the last SF show, gotta fly home for a DJ gig that night!

October 22 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 23 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 26 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 27 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 28 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 30 BOSTON, MA : Orpheum
October 31 BALTIMORE, MD : Rams Head
November 2 WASHINGTON, DC : Constitution Hall

11 shows for me on this leg. weeeeeeee!

I'll be going to the following:

flying out for the first 3 San Fran shows.

September 23 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore (my birthday-what a wonderful way to spend it!)
September 24 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore
September 26 SAN FRANCISCO, CA : Fillmore

cant make the last SF show, gotta fly home for a DJ gig that night!

October 22 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 23 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 26 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 27 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 28 NEW YORK, NY : Hammerstein Ballroom
October 30 BOSTON, MA : Orpheum
October 31 BALTIMORE, MD : Rams Head
November 2 WASHINGTON, DC : Constitution Hall

11 shows for me on this leg. weeeeeeee!

Daaaannggg!!! Luuuucckky!! :D lol...have a lot of fun! I am happy to be going to at least one or two if I am lucky for two...one for sure!

yeah, so stoked. Im finally in a good enough financial spot where I can do pretty much whatever I want whenever I want (providing it isnt on a Thursday and Saturday) so Im going for it! Starting it all off on my birthday just makes it that much better!

Remember everyone, if you have a mortgage to pay off or currently in bankruptcy, you may want to hold off and not go to more than 10 shows. I'm not a financial adviser, but i'm sure they would agree ;)

yeah, so stoked. Im finally in a good enough financial spot where I can do pretty much whatever I want whenever I want (providing it isnt on a Thursday and Saturday) so Im going for it! Starting it all off on my birthday just makes it that much better!

:eek: I am very happy for you hearing that!!! I will be there one day!! I will!! You have an awesome time!!! I'm sure you've worked hard to be where you are, so you deserve it!

and morrissey-solo members everywhere are jealous. thanks for the feeling :( .

I'm sure my landlord will understand. I'm going to send him a letter tomorrow. "Sorry, I will not be paying rent in September and October due to Morrissey tour. Will send a little extra with November's rent. Thanks."

thanks guys. Yeah, it took me awhile, but I've finally gotten to the point where I'm financially stable(doing what I LOVE, at that!). This is all new to me, so I figure what better way to celebrate than to treat myself to as many Moz shows as I can afford?

thanks guys. Yeah, it took me awhile, but I've finally gotten to the point where I'm financially stable(doing what I LOVE, at that!). This is all new to me, so I figure what better way to celebrate than to treat myself to as many Moz shows as I can afford?

makes sense. :) umm....yeah. :)

What do you do may I ask?

no sir, I have 2 regular weekly club gigs, plus whatever one-offs I can pick up. I generally play new wave, synth pop, 80s stuff, and old punk.

ohh, come see me on a Thursday upstairs at the Raven Lounge. 1718 Sansom st. 10pm. Free. drink specials, yadda yadda.

Come say hello and I'll be sure to fill your ears full of much Mozzy goodness(and whatever else you wanna hear!)

myspace.com/DJChrisXmusic

I do Saturdays at a club out in Conshohocken, but Im more excited for my Thursdays, I can get away with more there and play 100% what I want, whereas the saturday gig is more of a straightforward 80s Night thing where I seem to be made to play Michael Jackson and other things far more dreadful(but the money is fantastic, so I deal-could be worse, like a 9 to 5, eh?)

ohh, come see me on a Thursday upstairs at the Raven Lounge. 1718 Sansom st. 10pm. Free. drink specials, yadda yadda.

Come say hello and I'll be sure to fill your ears full of much Mozzy goodness(and whatever else you wanna hear!)

myspace.com/DJChrisXmusic

I do Saturdays at a club out in Conshohocken, but Im more excited for my Thursdays, I can get away with more there and play 100% what I want, whereas the saturday gig is more of a straightforward 80s Night thing where I seem to be made to play Michael Jackson and other things far more dreadful(but the money is fantastic, so I deal-could be worse, like a 9 to 5, eh?)

or it could be worse like, a 12am-8am shift. which is what my job is gonna start making me do soon. if i quit and find a normal f***ing job, i'll be sure to stop by, haha. ;)

Back
Top Bottom