Long live los angeles, long live indie 103, long live morrissey

Thanks for listening, lottie and The Cat's Mother. Glad you enjoyed the show! :thumb:

A friendly reminder to everyone for this Sunday's show from 9-11am PST / 5-7 GMT: Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey
www.Indie1031.com

Please feel free to tweet any requests anytime to Jose @JoseMaldonado.

Cheers:guitar:
romeogirl

NOOOO, I refuse to give into Twitter, do you know how awful it was for me to cave and get FB? well it was truly, so Im putting my foot down now. :lbf:

I am listening to it right now. This is my first time listening to it and it is so awesome! I kept forgetting to listen the last few weeks. I would look at the time and I would be like, "No!"

NOOOO, I refuse to give into Twitter, do you know how awful it was for me to cave and get FB? well it was truly, so Im putting my foot down now. :lbf:

I'm still a bit iffy about twitter, lottie, but having Stephen Fry popping up and saying things like "bag of arse" is some consolation. I'm under my real name (eatenbyweasels), if you change your mind. :)

I'm still a bit iffy about twitter, lottie, but having Stephen Fry popping up and saying things like "bag of arse" is some consolation. I'm under my real name (eatenbyweasels), if you change your mind. :)

<runs off to add as Twitter chum,to be met by desolation and rejection>

much as i'd love too, its become a point of principle now..
i will not.
*stomps foot and pouts*

Bring it..
I have my own 'travel' naughty corner wallpaper to keep myself amused with. ;)

Oh no you don't, missy. My naughty corner IS SPAAARRTAAAA!

I'll be in France next Sunday. The house is supposed to have WIFI so I'll probably tweet/post in whilst wrecked on pastis. :thumb:

Welcome, KenzieW! Glad you enjoyed the show! :thumb:

And Thanks again for listening, Uncleskinny, lottie and The Cat's Mother. Hope you enjoyed the show.

A friendly reminder to everyone out there to tune in later today (Sunday), 9-11am PST / 5-7pm GMT:

Breakfast with The Smiths-World of Morrissey
www.Indie1031.com

Cheers :guitar:,
romeogirl

Welcome, KenzieW! Glad you enjoyed the show! :thumb:

And Thanks again for listening, Uncleskinny, lottie and The Cat's Mother. Hope you enjoyed the show.

A friendly reminder to everyone out there to tune in later today (Sunday), 9-11am PST / 5-7pm GMT:

www.Indie1031.com

romeogirl

Off to buy some swanky togs, then back for paying bills, cleaning shoes, and listening to the show.:thumb:

P.

Hi Folks!
A friendly reminder to tune in this Sunday, 9-11am PST / 5-7pm GMT:

www.Indie1031.com

Please feel free to tweet your requests anytime to Jose via Twitter @JoseMaldonado.

romeogirl

Hi Folks!
A friendly reminder to tune in this Sunday, 9-11am PST / 5-7pm GMT:

www.Indie1031.com

Please feel free to tweet your requests anytime to Jose via Twitter @JoseMaldonado.

romeogirl

Sure will be, will it actually start at 5 this week though?

Hi Folks!
Looking forward to the debut of Janice Whaley/The Smiths Project's very latest cover release... "There is a Light that Never Goes Out!"

This Sunday, 9-11am PST / 5-7pm GMT
www.Indie1031.com

romeogirl

Romeogirl, thankyou for sticking up for those of us in 'nickname' land who support this forum etc.
I think you finally won him over, :lbf:

Thanks for listening, Uncleskinny, lottie and Quiffaa!
Glad to stick up for us and our nicknames:thumb:
You also have a great site, Quiffaa.

A friendly reminder to everyone to please tune in to Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey later today, Sunday, from about 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT.

Special guest this week: ezrocks.

www.Indie1031.com

Cheers:guitar:
romeogirl

Tags
long live moz
Back
Top Bottom