Morrissey on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Nov. 23

Well, if it is "M," then perhaps he should take the time to pen some creative lyrics instead of the drivel that he has been producing in recent years.

Those of us in Pittsburgh would have preferred a visit (non-cancellation) on the "Kill Uncle" tour instead of the weak setlist and band he brought to our beloved city a couple of years ago. Whoa, I better watch or I will be banned.

and isn't it interesting that this "We'll let you know" subject occurred while "the blog" is in hiatus?

Well, if it is "M," then perhaps he should take the time to pen some creative lyrics instead of the drivel that he has been producing in recent years.

Those of us in Pittsburgh would have preferred a visit (non-cancellation) on the "Kill Uncle" tour instead of the weak setlist and band he brought to our beloved city a couple of years ago. Whoa, I better watch or I will be banned.

Just come son, just come to gig with your chaps, and see the best band and the greatest living poet in cosmos.
Always be careful when you abuse the one you love.
So grab me while we still have time.

we'll let you kow

we'll let you know

i think we'll let you know is probably morrissey too. mainly because of the spencer comment. they had a falling out too, didn't they?

good on him if it is. he could be spending time writing some good lyrics though, doing some recording with stephen street perhaps?

Now, all you ladies, you must take the warning,
From this time on and learn
Never speak harsh words to your true loving husband.
He may leave you and never return.
for more

Now, all you ladies, you must take the warning,
From this time on and learn
Never speak harsh words to your true loving husband.
He may leave you and never return.
for more

this however is definitely NOT morrissey. its cool how people recognize someone's writing!

the power of words!

'They say 'to protect and to serve' but what they really mean to say is get back to the ghetto'. All of you who say Mozza has only written drivel in recent years are having a laugh!!

Do posters really think 'We'll let you know' is Morrissey? Surely not. He/She simply sounds like an over obessed fan who still lives with Mum and has lots of pictures of Moz on the wall. I think he/she will love the thought of people mistaking them for the man.

Do posters really think 'We'll let you know' is Morrissey? Surely not. He/She simply sounds like an over obessed fan who still lives with Mum and has lots of pictures of Moz on the wall. I think he/she will love the thought of people mistaking them for the man.

Dear Peterb,

On my wall there is only room for Bobby Charlton and Steve McQueen.
Yes, my Mum is always near me, as you all know very well.

With this delicate bubble of private fancy - we'll let you know

Dear Peterb,

On my wall there is only room for Bobby Charlton and Steve McQueen.
Yes, my Mum is always near me, as you all know very well.

With this delicate bubble of private fancy - we'll let you know
Ah the wonderful Bobby Charlton. A boyhood hero of mine too. A wonderful player. I remember watching him and being so impressed how comfortable with the ball he was. He would hold on to the ball, and deliver deadly long passes.

Well, based on his recent lyrics (past 2-3 albums), it could be M. Neither knows much about writing.

And again to you, Sad son,

When I came out into society I was 15. I already knew that the role I was condemned to, namely to keep quiet and do what I was told, gave me the perfect opportunity to listen and observe. Not to what people told me, which naturally was of no interest, but to whatever it was they were trying to hide. I practiced detachment. I learned how to look cheerful while under the table I stuck a fork into the back of my hand. I became a virtuoso of deceit. It wasn't pleasure I was afer, it was knowledge. I consulted the strictest moralists to learn how to appear, philosophers to find out what to think, and novelists to see what I could get away with, and in the end, I distilled everything to one wonderfully simple principle: YEARS OF REFUSAL album.
Buy it son, and become - Man.

we'll let you know

When I came out into society I was 15. I already knew that the role I was condemned to, namely to keep quiet and do what I was told, gave me the perfect opportunity to listen and observe. Not to what people told me, which naturally was of no interest, but to whatever it was they were trying to hide. I practiced detachment. I learned how to look cheerful while under the table I stuck a fork into the back of my hand. I became a virtuoso of deceit. It wasn't pleasure I was afer, it was knowledge. I consulted the strictest moralists to learn how to appear, philosophers to find out what to think, and novelists to see what I could get away with, and in the end, I distilled everything to one wonderfully simple principle: YEARS OF REFUSAL album.

we'll let you know
Hey 'We'll let you know', are you Morrissey?

Hey 'We'll let you know', are you Morrissey?

No, yes, or no? It's up to you, of course. I will merely confine myself to remarking that a "no" will be regarded as a declaration of yes, and vice versa, by all means. Ah, but a single word is all that's required. As ever, as always...

we'll let you know

No, yes, or no? It's up to you, of course. I will merely confine myself to remarking that a "no" will be regarded as a declaration of yes, and vice versa, by all means. Ah, but a single word is all that's required. As ever, as always...

we'll let you know
Come on, don't be scared. Why should you care about interpretation by Soloists? Are you Morrissey?

Come on, don't be scared. Why should you care about interpretation by Soloists? Are you Morrissey?

Dear Peterb

One does not applaud the tenor for clearing his throat.

we'll let you know

we'll let you know

Thank you Merteuil.

we know already.

we'll let you know

Years of Refusal was horrible--sorry and sad. Clearly, Morrissey has become everything that he once despised, and now he is trying to resurrect a lagging career by using the Internet and the sorry blog. He needs to try sitting down and penning some thoughtful lyrics. Go back and watch videos such as "Successful" and "Certain People."

But, as he says, "Now I am a Was."

How true--and to end a once stellar career with the garbage that he continues to produce--quite fitting.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom