Long live los angeles, long live indie 103, long live morrissey

Is it just me or is it running late again?
:mad:

and another thing, how come fathers day is on the same day in the USA as here and yet mothers day is in a completely different month?

Apologies for the delayed broadcast last Sunday, Uncleskinny, The Cat's Mother, lottie and leedoggpimp. There were some programming issues. Hope the wait was worth it! Thanks for your continuing support and tuning in.

A friendly reminder that the show will be on again later today (Sunday), scheduled for 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT: Breakfast with The Smiths/World of Morrissey - www.Indie1031.com.

Cheers! :guitar:
romeogirl

ps. lottie, I have forwarded your request on behalf of all Frinkers to Jose. The Cat's Mother, I have let him know we must play a song for your trouble in the last couple weeks ;). Leedoggpimp, I will forward your request to Jose! Cheers! :thumb:

Apologies for the delayed broadcast last Sunday, Uncleskinny, The Cat's Mother, lottie and leedoggpimp. There were some programming issues. Hope the wait was worth it! Thanks for your continuing support and tuning in.

A friendly reminder that the show will be on again later today (Sunday), scheduled for 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT: Breakfast with The Smiths/World of Morrissey - www.Indie1031.com.

Cheers! :guitar:
romeogirl

ps. lottie, I have forwarded your request on behalf of all Frinkers to Jose. The Cat's Mother, I have let him know we must play a song for your trouble in the last couple weeks ;). Leedoggpimp, I will forward your request to Jose! Cheers! :thumb:

Thanks RG: I'm struggling to suggest a vole-poo related Smiths/Morrissey song to play, but failing that, something orgiastic would be nice. :)

the Cats Mother,
YAY your request is up!!
:thumb:

I know! Now everyone thinks I'm battling a rat infestation, rather than having humanely rescued one thumb-sized vole! Call Rentokil in their uniforms, their smelly uniforms......:squiffy: :lbf:

I know! i did cringe on you behalf, :rolleyes:

Thanks for listening, The Cat's Mother and lottie!

Lottie, hope you liked hearing Jack the Ripper! Sorry we missed the shout-out!

The Cat's Mother, sorry you seem unhappy with the dedication. We were responding to the lively discussion on page 15 prompted by your adventure and pleas for a song. I didn't get the impression we made any more of it than was posted there. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss further. I'd like to not distract this thread from the show. Thanks :)

Just a reminder, all listeners can make a direct song request to Jose anytime via Twitter or via email at [email protected].

Cheers :thumb:
romeogirl

Hello All,
A friendly reminder that Breakfast with The Smiths/World of Morrissey will be on again later today (Sunday), 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT: www.Indie1031.com.

Please feel free to tweet your requests anytime to Jose @JoseMaldonado.

Cheers! :D
romeogirl

Hi Folks!
We are live tomorrow (Sunday) from 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT: Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey www.Indie1031.com

Please tweet your requests to Jose @JoseMaldonado or call in during the show 1-866-900-1031

Cheers!
romeogirl

I really enjoyed todays show, I laughed a lot,
and you werent the only ones dancing to Carol. :D

Thanks for listening, lottie and The Cat's Mother. Glad you enjoyed the show! :thumb:

A friendly reminder to everyone for this Sunday's show from 9-11am PST / 5-7 GMT: Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey
www.Indie1031.com

Please feel free to tweet any requests anytime to Jose @JoseMaldonado.

Cheers:guitar:
romeogirl

Tags
long live moz
Back
Top Bottom