It’s not about politics

I do have some good ideas though! Javier milei should install me as his vice president!

Another question might be "Which countries could I live in?" Israel would never let me move there because I'm not Jewish.
I'm a nationalist. I have no desire to impose my values on other nations. If the Iranian people want to live under an Islamic theocracy, that's none of my business.
Non-Jewish foreigners may naturalize after living there for at least three years while holding permanent residency and demonstrating proficiency of the Hebrew language. Naturalizing non-Jews are additionally required to renounce their previous nationalities, while Jewish immigrants are not subject to this requirement.

I agree that how states such as Saudi Arabia or Iran run their affairs is their business, although whether 'the people' in those states would want to run affairs differently is another matter. But the objective question remains - where would you rather live? And where would you rather your children live?
What sort of country we want to live in is becoming the central question of politics in Europe. It is a question that has been asked by Morrissey for decades, and for which he has been vilified. And it looks like the citizens of Europe are answering that question in how they vote and what they protest about on the streets.

I agree that how states such as Saudi Arabia or Iran run their affairs is their business, although whether 'the people' in those states would want to run affairs differently is another matter. But the objective question remains - where would you rather live? And where would you rather your children live?
What sort of country we want to live in is becoming the central question of politics in Europe. It is a question that has been asked by Morrissey for decades, and for which he has been vilified. And it looks like the citizens of Europe are answering that question in how they vote and what they protest about on the streets.

Well, the residents of British Palestine protested in the streets. Their colonialist elites were allowing and encouraging the unfettered immigration of a religious minority, swelling it sufficiently to create a new state. Maybe when an Islamic caliphate is partitioned in the southeast of England, and keeps encroaching northwards and westwards with settlements, Douglas Murray will understand what it's like, and he'll chant "from the channel to the sea!" Will he still be wearing the muscle-hugging sweater? Time will tell.

Well, the residents of British Palestine protested in the streets. Their colonialist elites were allowing and encouraging the unfettered immigration of a religious minority, swelling it sufficiently to create a new state. Maybe when an Islamic caliphate is partitioned in the southeast of England, and keeps encroaching northwards and westwards with settlements, Douglas Murray will understand what it's like, and he'll chant "from the channel to the sea!" Will he still be wearing the muscle-hugging sweater? Time will tell.
To be fair, though, Aubs, I don't think the comparison is a great one. To suggest that Jews have absolutely no 'claim' to the land there is just erroneous. If the Israel - Palestine conflict was taken to an independent arbitrator, it would be hard not to come to the conclusion that the Jews have some sort of legitimate 'claim' to at least some land in that area of the world. So, we are back at some form of 2-state solution. A 1-state solution, a so-called 'Free Palestine', isn't an option that any sane Israeli would accept, not least because a 'Free Palestine' wouldn't remain 'free' for very long.
Several speakers online have made a rather good point that for thousands of years it has been very easy to kill Jews with no consequences. Now, there is a state called Israel where if you kill 1 Jew they will kill 50 of you. It could be argued that is progress. The woke left are supposed to like 'consequences' are they not? Apparently consequences are a good thing.

I just want to mention something about knife crime in london. Does anyone know why is happens and if if it related to race or class, religion. Why is it always black teens being murdered, is this culture?

To be fair, though, Aubs, I don't think the comparison is a great one. To suggest that Jews have absolutely no 'claim' to the land there is just erroneous. If the Israel - Palestine conflict was taken to an independent arbitrator, it would be hard not to come to the conclusion that the Jews have some sort of legitimate 'claim' to at least some land in that area of the world.

What would be their claim exactly? It can't be based on the bible (even though Jewish and Christian crazies do make the appeal), because that's absurd and I doubt a third party would support it. And it can't be based on their presence there 2,000 years ago, otherwise Mexico would have a claim on the American southwest and First Nations peoples could hope for a "2-state solution" for much of North America.

It would be tricky to base it on ethnicity, too. The Jews who emigrated to Palestine in the early days of Zionism were escaping the Russian pogroms; the second wave was of Jews from Eastern Europe and Germany fleeing the Nazis. These would be largely Ashkenazi Jews, who in DNA modelling average between one-third and one-half of their genes from Europe. Genetically, they are to the Middle East what half-breed "plastic paddies" in the Irish diaspora are to Ireland.

Several speakers online have made a rather good point that for thousands of years it has been very easy to kill Jews with no consequences. Now, there is a state called Israel where if you kill 1 Jew they will kill 50 of you. It could be argued that is progress. The woke left are supposed to like 'consequences' are they not? Apparently consequences are a good thing.

I don't see how the "woke left" is germane to this discussion. We can leave them out of it. We can make it about Zionism, though, and Zionism wasn't supposed to be a biblical eye-for-an-eye, tooth-for-a-tooth revenge fantasy. It was that Jews needed a homeland to get away from anti-Semitism in Europe. The Zionists weren't religious Jews. Herzl was reacting to the Dreyfus affair, where even if a Jew assimilated and fought for his country, he still wouldn't be trusted. Most of the observant Jews came out against Zionism; the theological consensus was that the Jewish exile was ordained by Jehovah, and any return to the holy land would be done under the banner of the messiah.

Zionism has been an abject failure. If the Jews were supposed to escape the old hatreds of Europe, the solution should never have been to surround themselves with resentful Arabs and routinely instigate them into hating their guts (which is unfortunate, because historically the Jews fared better as subjects under Muslim rule than Christian). Realistically at this point, the only way the Israelis can persist in the land of Israel is to just keep on genociding Palestinians until they're negligible. The Zionists have become deathly religious about the land. But they could be better than their enemies. They could take their immense wealth and human capital, leave behind the land they unlawfully acquired, and establish their homeland peaceably someplace else. That's the only 2-state solution they're going to get, and it doesn't require negotiating with jihadist loonies.

Last edited:
I just want to mention something about knife crime in london. Does anyone know why is happens and if if it related to race or class, religion. Why is it always black teens being murdered, is this culture?
Good point. Do a bit more research and come back to us?

How do you determine where you want to live when your very birth and social conditioning filled you with inbuilt bonds?

Repression, especially of women's rights, certainly makes a country less attractive but regimes currently accused are not the only ones with issues, as stated by a representative of the Democratic Organisation of Iranian Women:

The issue of women’s rights is pertinent to all patriarchal societies. What political Islam has done is to enshrine medieval laws in 20th and 21st century laws. You see atrocities against women in India and the caste system. The United States and its repeal of the Roe v Wade laws are a sign of the fragility of the gains that women have made in patriarchal societies. Women’s rights are a major part of the struggle for a society free from exploitation.

In addition, Western inference seriously complicates the picture, driving factions to be more extreme and authoritarian when they get any power:

Iranian women need the support of progressive organisations and individuals for the people of Iran to determine their own future. US sanctions have already meant that the lives of the people have been adversely affected by dire economic conditions.

The US wishes to promote the forces that are aligned to it, as the representatives of Iranian people. Among these are the monarchists and the National Council of Resistance who call for US military intervention in Iran.

The record of the West’s military interventions in the region speaks for itself, from Afghanistan to Iraq and Libya. The fate of Iran must be determined by the people of Iran alone, and we need the solidarity of progressive forces for the people of Iran to end the autocracy and to establish a national democratic government.

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/f/women-are-defined-second-class-citizens-mercy-men

I watched an interview recently with former neo-Nazi and now anti-racist activist, Matthew Collins who recognised that much of his anger came from poverty and betrayals in his own life, such that he welcomed targets to vent on with his 'gang' A TV series, The Walk-In, has been made about his escapades infiltrating and outing radical right groups.

According to him, most people who turn in this direction are coming from places of loss and blame. Tragically their actions often only harm themselves and those they imagine they're representing. As in the case of the Dublin riots which insulted the primary victims of the knife attack and their helpers by grabbing attention and diverting resources from dealing with the emergency. Delinquent behaviour piggybacking on suffering, and only creating more suffering and new victims. Those arrested and punished will not be the shady leaders with dark motives but those with little hope otherwise, who hear lofty assertions about being wronged and hard done by that tune into their grudges and deprivations, which will never be addressed through violence.

Here’s an anonymous post I wrote in this thread 5 and a half years ago which gives a demographic breakdown of the crime statistics across the USA. I thought I wrote a post like this exclusively about London too but I can’t find it at the minute; this post below refers to London a couple of times anyway.

This thread inspired me to do some research. Alert: if "hate facts" offend your sensibilities, look away now. Or, alternatively, if you do read on and don't like what you see, you can go and take it up with the mayors and representatives of these cities and regions - they have influence where I don't; I'm merely passing on what I've found.

- US cities with most gun violence per capita + largest racial groups:

1. St. Louis, Missouri (43% non-Hispanic white, 47% black)
2. Baltimore, Maryland (29% white, 63% black)
3. Detroit, Michigan (8% white, 83% black)
4. New Orleans, Louisiana (33% white, 60% black)
5. Birmingham, Alabama (22% white, 73% black)
6. Jackson, Mississippi (18% white, 79% black)
7. Baton Rouge, Louisiana (38% non-Hispanic white, 50% black)
8. Hartford, Connecticut (15% non-Hispanic white, 38% black, 43% Hispanic)
9. Salinas, California (75% Hispanic of any race)
10. Milwaukee, Wisconsin (37% non-Hispanic white, 40% black)
11. Washington D.C. (36% non-Hispanic white, 48% black)
12. Kansas City, Missouri (55% non-Hispanic white, 30% black)
13. Savannah, Georgia (32% non-Hispanic white, 55% black)

As this is per capita, these are the most gun murders in relation to how large the overall population is, which isn't to say there aren't more gun murders in other cities (such as 24. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: 41.5% non-Hispanic black, 36% non-Hispanic white, 280 gun murders in 2015. And also 25. Chicago, Illinois: 31.5% white, 33% black, 29% Hispanic, 498 gun murders in 2015), but as they have more sizable populations the percentage of murders there works out as a lower per capita percentage. Chicago (#25) has a population of a couple of million people for example (498 gun murders in 2015), and St. Louis (#1) has a population of approximately 300,000 and had 188 gun murders in 2015.

- Boroughs of London with the most acid attacks:

1. Newham (16.7% white British), 2. Borough of Barking and Dagenham (white British population fell from 81% to 49.5% between the years 2001-2011),
3. Tower Hamlets (31% white British, 32% Bangladeshi). Acid attackers by race: 32% white, 38% black. Acid attack victims by race: 45% white, 25% black.

The 13 US states with the least amount of gun crime:

1. Vermont (91% non-Hispanic white)
2. New Hampshire (92% non-Hispanic white)
3. Hawaii (26.5% white, 37% Asian, 23% mixed race)
4. North Dakota (88.7% non-Hispanic white)
5. Iowa (88% non-Hispanic white)
6. Idaho (80% white)
7. Utah (86% non-Hispanic white)
8. Maine (95% white)
9. Wyoming (82% non-Hispanic white)
10. Oregon (78.5% non-Hispanic white)
11. South Dakota (83.5% non-Hispanic white)
12. Minnesota (83% non-Hispanic white)
13. Montana (88% white)

The highest black percentage in any of these 13 states is 5% in North Dakota, and the highest Hispanic percentage in any of these states is 11% in Idaho.

States* (includes Washington D.C.) with the highest percentages of black people living there (in order):

1. Washington D.C. (50.7% of pop.)
2. Mississippi (37%)
3. Louisiana (32.4%)
4. Georgia (30.5%)
5. Maryland (29.5%)
6. South Carolina (28%)
7. Alabama (26%)
8. North Carolina (21.5%)
9. Delaware (21.5%)
10. Virginia (20%)

States* with the most gun violence per capita (in order):

1. Washington D.C.
2. Missouri (St. Louis, Missouri is the city with the highest gun violence per capita: demographics of the city are 47% black, 43% non-Hispanic white)
3. Louisiana
4. Maryland
5. South Carolina
6. Delaware
7. Michigan (Detroit, Michigan is the city with the third highest rate of gun violence per capita: demographics of the city are 8% white, 81% black)
8. Mississippi
9. Georgia
10. Arizona (this state is 30% Hispanic, 58% non-Hispanic white, and illegal immigrants make up an estimated 8% of the population which is the second highest percentage of any US state.)

So seven of the ten states* with the highest percentages of black people are also in the top ten states with the highest rates of gun violence (Washington D.C., Louisiana, Maryland, South Carolina, Delaware, Mississippi, Georgia).

Back to Britain, I took this from Wikipedia:

"In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service. The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent. Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46 percent of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras."

Demographics matter!

P.S. #QAnon is for the easily manipulated; a Nostradamus or Baba Vanga for the Trump era. There is no 4D chess. Trump's foreign policy decisions truly are influenced to a large degree by the Zionists in his inner circle, the same as it was for all his recent predecessors. Israel first. (I could also get into (elite) Jewish overrepresentation in the media, academia, and influence on immigration policy, helping to turn a country that was 85% white in 1965 into one which is 60% white, and dwindling, in 2018, but I'd be here all night. If your conditioning on that question has yet to be broken then I'm unlikely to be the one who'll provide the breakthrough for you with this post.

It would take more than one man and one post to make someone see something when it's been drilled into your brain for as long as you can remember that it's all one giant "right-wing" conspiracy theory. But unlike #QAnon and Infowars style fabrications and contrived distractions, there's plenty of actual evidence to back this up. Better not ever talk about it publicly though unless you want to be doxxed, banned from social media sites, and potentially to earn a criminal record if you live in Europe. How many people do you know who've lost their jobs or been locked up for discussing 'QAnon', though? Such dissidents.)

P.P.S. Switzerland, which was mentioned as a country with a high rate of gun ownership but low gun crime, is approximately 95% white. Refer to the statistics posted above for information as to why this fact might be relevant.

(All statistics above taken from Wikipedia, worldatlas, bismarcktribune, newser, and factmonster.)

Here's another statistic which shows that the whitest and most Asian cities and states being the safest ones to live in isn't just an American phenomenon, but is true for and plays out in the same way in countries the world over. Pesky imperalism or something, right?
UNODC murder rates, most recent year:
Region Americas Rate 16.3 Count 157,000
Region Africa Rate 12.5 Count 135,000
Region World Rate 6.2 Count 437,000
Region Europe Rate 3.0 Count 22,000
Region Oceania Rate 3.0 Count 1,100
Region Asia Rate 2.9 Count 122,000

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_death_rates_in_the_United_States_by_state

Re. gun crime etc, nowt occurs in a vacuum:

For most people on earth, who were dealing with far less privilege, the notion that we are not the captains of our fate is, like, wildly liberating and humane. I mean, just ask someone who’s genetic profile and metabolism dooms them to obesity and being subject to a lifelong of unhappiness and societal stigma over that, and that’s just one of the billion ways in which the discovery that we’re nothing more or less than the biology over which we had no control and the environment over-, is great news, and is the most humane thing on Earth. All we spent is the last 500 years of scientific insights into seeing that people are not responsible for all sorts of things for which they used to be blamed or made to feel like they are inadequate or burnt at the stake for, and this is wonderfully liberating.
- https://www.newscientist.com/articl...ll-doesnt-exist-according-to-robert-sapolsky/

Now, thanks to those suspiciously-triggered Dublin riots, Ireland is getting water cannon, tasers and facial recognition.

According to Julia Hall, Amnesty International’s expert on counter-terrorism and human rights (in Europe), “what people can say and do is narrowing by the day”, with France proposing to “criminalize people who criticize Israel”, which is “something new”. She adds that “free speech in Europe has been narrowed in record time. It is leaving victims without any voices. I do not think this will be a one-off.” The United Nations (UN) rapporteur Clement Voule has also voiced his concern about such “disproportionate and arbitrary” blanket bans on protests and the like setting “a very worrying precedent that could have a great impact on the exercise of our fundamental rights and freedoms” because in times of crisis people should have “space to raise their voices, grievances and solidarity, and calls for peace, justice and security.”

All such measures clearly violate human rights in Europe in Europe’s own terms, in accordance with article 11 of the European convention on human rights, by stigmatizing minorities such as Muslims and others, and by violating the freedom of peaceful assembly and the freedom of expression. The thing is this trend has not started now with the issue of Palestine at all: in fact, this year Germany banned Russian and Soviet flags during its “World War II commemorations” on Victory Day, this being the very day when the Soviet Union defeated Nazi Germany.

While European Establishment voices may try to demonize populism, we are witnessing in fact the “Maidanization” of the continent, with rising anti-Russian neo-McCarthyism, talks about banning political parties and demonstrations, the Western mainstreamization of the far-right and even Nazism (as long as it is not “pro-Russian”) plus Europe agreeing with Kyiv on “no Russian minority” in Ukraine. Rather than expecting Ukraine to adapt to European norms and values, it would seem Europe is changing in such a way that post-Maidan Ukraine will just feel at home if its accession ever materializes.

- https://www.pressenza.com/2023/11/e...ut-real-specter-haunting-eu-is-maidanization/

‘Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children’s future. And we are all mortal.’” - JFK

Ireland has a midwit epidemic, unfortunately.

Here’s the electoral history of Ivana Bacik, the third person in that video who said “we shouldn’t forget our parliament still looks very male, very stale and pale” (I’m leaving out the times she sat in the Seanad as a consolation prize which the general public doesn’t vote on):

IMG_0910.jpeg

“Bacik contested the Seanad Éireann elections in 1997 and 2002 as an Independent candidate in the Dublin University constituency but was not successful in these outings.

She ran as a Labour Party candidate at the 2004 election to the European Parliament in the Dublin constituency. She ran with sitting MEP Proinsias De Rossa, who was also the party president, on the same ticket. She polled 40,707 first preference votes (9.6%) but was not elected.

In June 2009, Bacik was the Labour Party candidate for the Dublin Central by-election she came in third with 17% of the first preference votes.

In May 2010, she sought Labour's nomination to contest the next election in the Dublin South-East constituency but was not selected. In December 2010, she was added to the ticket as the second candidate beside Labour Party leader, Eamon Gilmore, in the Dún Laoghaire constituency for the 2011 general election. Gilmore topped the poll, with Bacik receiving 10.1% of first preference votes but she was not elected.

On 27 April 2021, after the resignation of Eoghan Murphy from his Dáil seat in Dublin Bay South, Bacik announced her intention to stand in the upcoming by-election.

Bacik won this election, receiving 8,131 (30.2%) first-preference votes. It was her fourth attempt as a Labour candidate, and she expressed her delight at the success at the count centre in the RDS. Following the election, she was described by the Irish Times as "a formidable activist and public intellectual" […]. The newspaper claimed that her election was "a long overdue morale boost" for Labour.

In March 2022, she confirmed she would run to succeed Alan Kelly as Labour Party leader. Kelly stated that he believed that Bacik would succeed him. On 24 March 2022 she was confirmed as Labour Party leader unopposed at a party conference in Dublin.”

Imagine this is your electoral history, where you’re given chance after chance despite clearly being unpopular with the public, and you then have the audacity to stand in the Dáil and talk about other people’s “privilege”.

Here’s the electoral history of Ivana Bacik, the third person in that video who said “we shouldn’t forget our parliament still looks very male, very stale and pale” (I’m leaving out the times she sat in the Seanad as a consolation prize which the general public doesn’t vote on):

View attachment 98113

“Bacik contested the Seanad Éireann elections in 1997 and 2002 as an Independent candidate in the Dublin University constituency but was not successful in these outings.

She ran as a Labour Party candidate at the 2004 election to the European Parliament in the Dublin constituency. She ran with sitting MEP Proinsias De Rossa, who was also the party president, on the same ticket. She polled 40,707 first preference votes (9.6%) but was not elected.

In June 2009, Bacik was the Labour Party candidate for the Dublin Central by-election she came in third with 17% of the first preference votes.

In May 2010, she sought Labour's nomination to contest the next election in the Dublin South-East constituency but was not selected. In December 2010, she was added to the ticket as the second candidate beside Labour Party leader, Eamon Gilmore, in the Dún Laoghaire constituency for the 2011 general election. Gilmore topped the poll, with Bacik receiving 10.1% of first preference votes but she was not elected.

On 27 April 2021, after the resignation of Eoghan Murphy from his Dáil seat in Dublin Bay South, Bacik announced her intention to stand in the upcoming by-election.

Bacik won this election, receiving 8,131 (30.2%) first-preference votes. It was her fourth attempt as a Labour candidate, and she expressed her delight at the success at the count centre in the RDS. Following the election, she was described by the Irish Times as "a formidable activist and public intellectual" […]. The newspaper claimed that her election was "a long overdue morale boost" for Labour.

In March 2022, she confirmed she would run to succeed Alan Kelly as Labour Party leader. Kelly stated that he believed that Bacik would succeed him. On 24 March 2022 she was confirmed as Labour Party leader unopposed at a party conference in Dublin.”

Imagine this is your electoral history, where you’re given chance after chance despite clearly being unpopular with the public, and you then have the audacity to stand in the Dáil and talk about other people’s “privilege”.

By the looks of it Ireland has gone absolutely bonkers, LOL

Back
Top Bottom