It’s not about politics

The Dublin riots were not incited by accurate information. They were incited by people who hate all non-white people sharing racist videos & posts & encouraging each other to burn down hotels that might be housing migrants & kill any foreigners.

Many of the content creators/agitators being funded by right-wing billionaires in oil or hedge funds or supportive of Russia or Israel - which is why you get bizarre things like a bunch of racists banging on about climate change & Britain First pretending to like Jewish people.

And here we have Gash - posting his racist politics. Yet again.

It's sad Brand has sunk this low.

That doesn't stop it being the qanon thread.
No but the premise is that 750 pages have been devoted to Q Anon whereas even a cursory look over the thread will disprove this relatively easily.

From the sea to the river, God will deliver! :rock:

The Jews are the indigenous people of Israel? For someone representing a church group, he should read his bible first.

It's the land given them by God himself.

According to who, can you remind us?

Anyway, here’s a Twitter account doing a great job at exposing sicko Zionists (and in some cases getting them suspended or fired from their jobs). It’s astonishing that the people documented here think they can get away with saying these things without consequences; salivating over genocide while using their real names. They’re not just weirdos sitting in basements either, we’re talking about professionals/business owners/politicians.

Last edited:
It's the land given them by God himself. Don't be jealous that the only patch of land God ever gave you was your big bald head, audrey.

Even if you believe that nonsense, it was a case of God giving it to them by telling them to drive out the inhabitants of the land. That makes them not indigenous. And anyway, how did they thank him? They crucified J-dogg! For the crime of deicide, God willed it that the Romans should destroy the temple and expel them.

Time was when you Christians used to think the Jews bore a curse because they were Christ-killers: "his blood be upon us, and on our children!" Not anymore, though. Mix some goofy Protestant eschatology and some gun-toting Zionist barbarism, and suddenly you're philo-Semites of the worst kind. Ben Shapiro and Noa Tishby? Bah! Terrible, terrible Jews. We're a long way from the likes of Spinoza and Kafka anymore.

Last edited:
Even if you believe that nonsense, it was a case of God giving it to them by telling them to drive out the inhabitants of the land. That makes them not indigenous. And anyway, how did they thank him? They crucified J-dogg! For the crime of deicide, God willed it that the Romans should destroy the temple and expel them.

Time was when you Christians used to think the Jews bore a curse because they were Christ-killers: "his blood be upon us, and on our children!" Not anymore, though. Mix some goofy Protestant eschatology and some gun-toting Zionist barbarism, and suddenly you're philo-Semites of the worst kind. Ben Shapiro and Noa Tishby? Bah! Terrible, terrible Jews. We're a long way from the likes of Spinoza and Kafka anymore.
i think you'll find it was the romans what crucified j-dogg, my friend! and we dont hate the romans for that, do we?

besides, j-dogg himself was a jew, so if you denounce the jews isnt that tantamount to denouncing j-dogg? and i know you would never do that, audrey, because in your heart of hearts, audrey, no one can take the place of j-dogg, isnt that right? well he WAS sexy, so i dont blame you.

what do you have against noa tishby exactly?

i think you'll find it was the romans what crucified j-dogg, my friend! and we dont hate the romans for that, do we?

I think you’ll find that’s inaccurate. It was the Jews who arrested him and wanted him put to death. Pilate told the Jews he found no fault in J-dogg, offered them Barabbas as a better option, and washed his hands of responsibility. The Jews willfully took the blame: “his blood be upon us.” The Romans were merely the instruments of execution, not the deciders.

besides, j-dogg himself was a jew, so if you denounce the jews isnt that tantamount to denouncing j-dogg? and i know you would never do that, audrey, because in your heart of hearts, audrey, no one can take the place of j-dogg, isnt that right? well he WAS sexy, so i dont blame you.

J-dogg like Spinoza was a heretical Jew denounced by the religious authorities, which is part of what makes him interesting. If he was alive today he would probably be one of the good Jews unaffected by the grotesque mind virus of Zionism. I doubt he’d be much fussed about land since after all he said his kingdom was not of this world. I don’t know what he looked like, but I don’t remember “sexy” from the gospels. He may’ve been bald for all we know.

what do you have against noa tishby exactly?

My only frame of reference is the few Twitter videos you posted, but she seems like an awful, high-strung, arrogant propagandist.

Last edited:
I think you’ll find that’s inaccurate. It was the Jews who arrested him and wanted him put to death. Pilate told the Jews he found no fault in J-dogg, offered them Barabbas as a better option, and washed his hands of responsibility. The Jews willfully took the blame: “his blood be upon us.” The Romans were merely the instruments of execution, not the deciders.
Well, why the heck did THEY want him dead?! What'd he ever do to them? It makes no sense!
J-dogg like Spinoza was a heretical Jew denounced by the religious authorities, which is part what makes him interesting. If he was alive today he would probably be one of the good Jews unaffected by the grotesque mind virus of Zionism. I doubt he’d be much fussed about land since after all he said his kingdom was not of this world. I don’t know what he looked like, but I don’t remember “sexy” from the gospels. He may’ve been bald for all we know.
Oh no, he was defo sexy, with long luscious hair. How could Mary Magdalena have washed his hair with her feet if he were bald, hmmmmmmm? Tell me that, O learned bald man!! I bet if j-dogg were alive today he could be a member of suede.:sunglasses:
My only frame of reference is the few Twitter videos you posted, but she seems like an awful, high-strung, arrogant propagandist.
Yeah, but she's dazzling!! :hearteyes:

But actually, no, noa tishby isn't arrogant at all. She is an impassioned defender of her people and speaks only truth. I'm surprised that's how you perceive her. And if you were filming yourself while missiles were flying in the background, you'd probably sound high strung too, dude.

Well, why the heck did THEY want him dead?! What'd he ever do to them? It makes no sense!

He dared to go against their mainstream program and called them out on their hypocrisy. The Jews could really use someone like J-dogg today instead of a lockstep, unreflective Noa Tishby, but they’d probably call him a traitor and an anti-Semite and crucify him all over again. “Christ, you know it ain’t easy …

How could Mary Magdalena have washed his hair with her feet if he were bald, hmmmmmmm? Tell me that, O learned bald man!!

:ROFLMAO:

Exactly this. If someone snitches on you to the police, you don't get mad at the police. You get mad at the snitch.

J-dogg like Spinoza was a heretical Jew denounced by the religious authorities, which is part of what makes him interesting. If he was alive today he would probably be one of the good Jews unaffected by the grotesque mind virus of Zionism. I doubt he’d be much fussed about land since after all he said his kingdom was not of this world. I don’t know what he looked like, but I don’t remember “sexy” from the gospels. He may’ve been bald for all we know.
That's highly speculative, Aubs. The historical evidence for Jews being the main ethnic group in that area of the Levant is overwhelming, the first and second temple, the destruction of Jerusalem and expulsion of the Jews etc. There is little evidence that Jesus even existed.
If he did, the fact that he was crucified suggests that it was indeed the Romans that he angered. Crucifixion was viewed as a 'pagan' form of execution and a violation of Jewish law. Stoning to death was the biblical execution for blasphemy.

That's highly speculative, Aubs. The historical evidence for Jews being the main ethnic group in that area of the Levant is overwhelming, the first and second temple, the destruction of Jerusalem and expulsion of the Jews etc. There is little evidence that Jesus even existed.
If he did, the fact that he was crucified suggests that it was indeed the Romans that he angered. Crucifixion was viewed as a 'pagan' form of execution and a violation of Jewish law. Stoning to death was the biblical execution for blasphemy.

Sure, the particulars of Jesus are speculative. That’s all they can be: the gospels are our best evidence for Jesus, and they’re internally unreliable, and inconsistent with each other. This doesn’t rule out the ruling class of Jews compromising with the Romans as the means to an end. Certainly not the Pharisaic faction: they were already the priestly puppets of the client state. It’s not a stretch to suppose the gospels correct when describing them as lax and legalistic—always finding a clever loophole in the law to justify themselves. They might not’ve been fastidious about crucifixion if it could get them rid of a messianic nuisance.

One thing that isn’t speculation is the Jews were not the indigenous people of Palestine. It isn’t just the Bible admitting it: it’s also in archeology and even the etymology of place names: Hebrew names are much later attested to than Syrophoenician ones. In terms of the civilization there, the original inhabitants were pagan Canaanites, not monotheistic Jews.

The only question is where the Jews came from. They could’ve been more or less local. It may be that the Habiru, the neighborhood roughnecks and nomads, were the Hebrews. Yahweh might’ve been their god of war who they promoted to the position of father-god and began to worship exclusively. Or they could’ve been migrant Berbers who picked up their monotheism from Akhenaton and moved east after the Egyptian cult died. It’s a mystery.

Back
Top Bottom