It’s not about politics

No, I do not trawl the net for conspiracy theories. But I see many of them coming true before my eyes daily. Such as businesses closing down over a standard flu virus.

I posed a slightly controversial question about noticeable changes in advertising and got no answers.

Being called a racist is not an answer - it's a last resort from people who have no answers.
If people have no answers to your questions it's because your questions have no validity or are based on things that are patently not true.

No, I do not trawl the net for conspiracy theories. But I see many of them coming true before my eyes daily. Such as businesses closing down over a standard flu virus.

I posed a slightly controversial question about noticeable changes in advertising and got no answers.

Being called a racist is not an answer - it's a last resort from people who have no answers.
I tend to think the prevalence of black people in adverts is to indulge inclusiveness, like giving the bullied kid extra protection. But maybe you're right. Who knows, but the casting directors.

If people have no answers to your questions it's because your questions have no validity or are based on things that are patently not true.

I've answered her before. She doesn't care how the industry works or what it's doing - she hates black people, she's seen black people on television, the only explanation can be it's an attack on her skin colour.

You did get answers. It didn't change anything. Radis counted the people on the advertisements and divided them by skin color for you. You said, well no, because you're talking about prime time.
You can't say you didn't get answers.
Go back to that shop where the cover of every fashion magazine has a black model and take a photo of it. Post it here. That should be very simple?

You did get answers. It didn't change anything. Radis counted the people on the advertisements and divided them by skin color for you. You said, well no, because you're talking about prime time.
You can't say you didn't get answers.
Go back to that shop where the cover of every fashion magazine has a black model and take a photo of it. Post it here. That should be very simple?

I clearly stated that all families on TV ads are now non white. We're told blacks comprise 3% of the UK public yet they are suddenly dominating ad imagery. Go to your local UK shop shelf and see the fashion mag covers for yourself. Even better leaf through a mag and check the adverts. You'll think they've stocked the Nigerian version by accident.

It's a passive aggressive anti white psy op aimed to lower white morale and increase apathy.

Nobody has given me an alternative explanation - indeed you and Radis are actually telling me my eyes are deceiving me and I'm imagining things. That's pretty hilarious.

Last edited:
I clearly said all families on TV ads are now non white. We're told blacks comprise 3% of the UK public yet they are suddenly dominating ad imagery. Go to your local UK shop shelf and see the fashion mag covers for yourself. Even better leaf through a mag and check the adverts. You'll think they've stocked the Nigerian version by accident.

It's a passive aggressive anti white psy op aimed to lower white morale and increase apathy.

Nobody has given me an alternative explanation - indeed you and Radis are actually telling me my eyes are deceiving me and I'm imagining things. That's pretty hilarious.
No, what's hilarious is when you claim that "[a]ll families on TV adverts in the UK are now black. Fact."

Advertisements show a diversity of people in order to create brand loyalty in a newly upwardly-mobile demographic. There’s your answer. You sell more when you “represent” everyone. Even your idiotic lackey Light Housework understands this.

The issue with you is that you simply view black existence as anti-white, so seeing them anywhere doing anything is an affront to your fragile, racist sensibilities. It’s your problem and no one else’s.

No, what's hilarious is when you claim that "[a]ll families on TV adverts in the UK are now black. Fact."
I wonder if this character, after having the terrible misfortune of being involved in some sort of accident, will get to the hospital, and refuse treatment from anyone who is non-white? Because that's ultimately what it boils down to. Would you hold on to your racism and hypocrisy when it matters to you the most? I think we all know that answer to that. All racists are liars and hypocrites.

I clearly stated that all families on TV ads are now non white. We're told blacks comprise 3% of the UK public yet they are suddenly dominating ad imagery. Go to your local UK shop shelf and see the fashion mag covers for yourself. Even better leaf through a mag and check the adverts. You'll think they've stocked the Nigerian version by accident.

Take a photo of the magazines you are saying you saw. That would be very powerful evidence.

Take a photo of the magazines you are saying you saw. That would be very powerful evidence.
Good luck with that, reelfountain pulls the Houdini act whenever she’s asked to actually provide substantiating evidence for any of the nonsense she claims.

Blacks are not the occupying force. They are merely being used as tools. You need to join the dots from ground zero upwards.
Who is the "occupying force"? You remind me a bit of David Icke he talks about "Rothschild Zionists" secretly ruling the world. Like people now talk about the "Deep State" or a "shadow government" secretly running the world. David Icke talks about elite bloodlines.

It sounds like you have maybe been reading right-wing conspiracy theories. David Icke is antisemitic and he has hatred for Christians and Lord Jesus. David Icke is basically "New Age" although he probably doesn't say that he is New Age. Some people say David Icke is controlled opposition.

Jewish people are important to God and they will be there in the end times. Jesus was Jewish. Jewish people were God's chosen people because they were the most loyal to God in the Old Testament. For Christians the Old Testament is just as important as the New Testament. It doesn't matter what race anyone is everyone is able to be a follower of Lord Jesus Christ such as a Jew, gentile, Greek, free or a slave it doesn't matter. Father God created us all.

What is racism? Is it hatred for others of a different race? Is it people feeling they are superior to another race? Is it fear? Is it ignorance? Is it prejudice?

I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian. I don't mind if you think that I'm a Christian Zionist. Being a Zionist just means that you believe that Israel should be a Jewish State. I support the Jewish State of Israel. It is Biblical. There is a lot of talk now that we might be in the end times but who knows.

I personally like the fact that Britain has become more multicultural over the years.

As a Christian I believe that the god of this world is Satan and there are his legions of evil spirits and fallen angels. Father God Almighty has ultimate control of everything but he also gave us free-will. I believe in spiritual warfare. I don't care for worldly politics right or left wing or in the middle.

Advertisements show a diversity of people in order to create brand loyalty in a newly upwardly-mobile demographic. There’s your answer. You sell more when you “represent” everyone. Even your idiotic lackey Light Housework understands this.

The issue with you is that you simply view black existence as anti-white, so seeing them anywhere doing anything is an affront to your fragile, racist sensibilities. It’s your problem and no one else’s.
How did you come to the conclusion that I'm an idiotic lackey, other than the fact that I've painted two portraits for rifke and told about what an idiotic lackey I was as a child?

Does hitting the 'interesting' button constitute idiocy and servility? Does exercising a sense of humor bring idiocy and servility to bear?

I wonder if this character, after having the terrible misfortune of being involved in some sort of accident, will get to the hospital, and refuse treatment from anyone who is non-white? Because that's ultimately what it boils down to. Would you hold on to your racism and hypocrisy when it matters to you the most? I think we all know that answer to that. All racists are liars and hypocrites.

:rolleyes:

WTF? if the doctor is a :turban:
the vicitm is a liar and a hypocrite?? have you been sniffing the blue textile??:crazy:
i think the time has come for you and FC to merge accounts. FC has others he can
use to post his boombox psycho babbles.o_O

How did you come to the conclusion that I'm an idiotic lackey, other than the fact that I've painted two portraits for rifke and told about what an idiotic lackey I was as a child?

:rolleyes:

Ignore Velcro, hes jobless. Thesis writing clowner with no job.🤬
yeah you are going to sell mega when you portray broke walkabouts.🤒
maybe portray radish, velcro, skinny and FC on every advert so you can sell millions🧐
FC alone has 5 dollars in coins at any one time.😕

Back
Top Bottom