It’s not about politics

Don't interact with me, loser. There's no such thing as "podunk" where I live; I live in an EU country. Take your Americanisms and shove them. Your disdain for rural and small town Americans - presumably only the white ones - is very telling. And you only have the best things to say about big city Jews, which is also interesting. Reelfountain claiming that only black people appear in TV adverts is absurd, but they are noticeably overrepresented. If he could just state that without constantly exaggerating then nobody could really dispute it, and he wouldn't keep giving people so many openings to tear down the points he's trying to make. He doesn't have any credibility with me due to his neverending exaggerations, because I care more about The Truth. than sensationalism, but since he riles you up a lot I suppose I can live with it. Now f*ck off and never speak to me again, but you can keep reading my tallies - plenty more to come! Stay mad, bitch.
'He' is actually a 'she.' And that wasn't the worst thing about your comment.

Don't interact with me, loser. There's no such thing as "podunk" where I live; I live in an EU country. Take your Americanisms and shove them. Your disdain for rural and small town Americans - presumably only the white ones - is very telling. And you only have the best things to say about big city Jews, which is also interesting. Reelfountain claiming that only black people appear in TV adverts is absurd, but they are noticeably overrepresented. If he could just state that without constantly exaggerating then nobody could really dispute it, and he wouldn't keep giving people so many openings to tear down the points he's trying to make. He doesn't have any credibility with me due to his neverending exaggerations, because I care more about The Truth. than sensationalism, but since he riles you up a lot I suppose I can live with it. Now f*ck off and never speak to me again, but you can keep reading my tallies - plenty more to come! Stay mad, bitch.
Another triggered snowflake.

I don't care what gender he/she is, I still 💕 him/her.

Do you also 💕 Silent Reader and reelfountain or do you only 💕opinionated people who you know are unlikely to disagree with you politically? In which case they can express themselves as much as they like and you 💕 them for it, but when it's someone who dares to have a different worldview to you then you spend hours upon hours having impotent arguments with them about it on forums. You're one weird cat, Radis. And regarding your other point: there's nothing feminine about reelfountain so "she" is a he to me and will continue to be so until I see evidence to the contrary. I don't encounter many far right women online, not that many exist, but the ones I do see are still obviously feminine. Even Savitri Devi was feminine. Reelfountain is reelfountain. I love how you don't believe anything else that reelfountain says but you believe he's a she -- like you believed Tony Blair was a leftist rather than a warmonger and you voted for him even after countries had been invaded and bombs had been dropped and hundreds if not thousands of innocent and defenceless Arabs had already been killed by that time. You're not the most perspicacious chap.

I woke up to 87 notifications of this moron downvoting my posts. Can't imagine how long that took him.
Probably nowhere near as long as it took Radis to downvote over 1000 of Silent Reader's posts in one sitting.

I do like how only one particular brand of sky-god - leaving aside the thousands of other brands available throughout the world - is the one that will make us all better.

🤒

the poster is not a :turban: cuck FFS
there are thousands of sky gods available through out the world???:crazy:
write them all down:lbf:
write down 5ooo sky gods available for selection.:crazy:
absolute nutters, skinny and his bots.🧐

Fake C, you got no money to go to the EU.
:rolleyes:
what did velcro promise you for you to post that has the best things to say about big city jews???:lbf:

Went to Tesco's the other day. Never seen so many black people employed. Talk about diversity drive.
The hostile environment Morrissey and the silent majority that support are being ignored.

“London is second only to Bangladesh for acid attacks. All of the attacks are non-white, and so they cannot be truthfully addressed by the British government or the Met Police or the BBC because of political correctness.”

“In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private.”

‘Life is hard enough when you belong here’

Some of us is turning nasty.

🧐

its rare to find a group of jobless commie twats with so much expertise as the
group we have here.o_O
in all manner of intricate scientific subjects. skinny adds expertise of sky gods
to his broke dole resume.:rolleyes:
im sure hes an expert in all type of gods besides sky gods, water gods, mountain gods etc
but lets not jump the gun, lets wait for him to post some nonsense about them
Allah, no, Allah is most merciful to him.:)
skinny is cool with praying 5 times a day:blushing:

follow radish kung flu expertise if you want the bacteria to spike in your :mask:

Do you also 💕 Silent Reader and reelfountain or do you only 💕opinionated people who you know are unlikely to disagree with you politically? In which case they can express themselves as much as they like and you 💕 them for it, but when it's someone who dares to have a different worldview to you then you spend hours upon hours having impotent arguments with them about it on forums. You're one weird cat, Radis. And regarding your other point: there's nothing feminine about reelfountain so "she" is a he to me and will continue to be so until I see evidence to the contrary. I don't encounter many far right women online, not that many exist, but the ones I do see are still obviously feminine. Even Savitri Devi was feminine. Reelfountain is reelfountain. I love how you don't believe anything else that reelfountain says but you believe he's a she -- like you believed Tony Blair was a leftist rather than a warmonger and you voted for him even after countries had been invaded and bombs had been dropped and hundreds if not thousands of innocent and defenceless Arabs had already been killed by that time. You're not the most perspicacious chap.

Probably nowhere near as long as it took Radis to downvote over 1000 of Silent Reader's posts in one sitting.
Still a snowflake. Still triggered.

The hostile environment Morrissey and the silent majority that support are being ignored.

“London is second only to Bangladesh for acid attacks. All of the attacks are non-white, and so they cannot be truthfully addressed by the British government or the Met Police or the BBC because of political correctness.”

“In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private.”

Uh oh, not that 'silent majority' again. And acid attacks? Is it 2016 again already? I look forward to your turning nasty. What are you going to do? Post a stiffly-worded comment to your local newspaper website?

The Croatian schizo is truly a wonder to behold, like some sort of case study in indefatigable retardation. 10,000 unreadable posts to which no one has ever responded.

The Croatian schizo is truly a wonder to behold, like some sort of case study in indefatigable retardation. 10,000 unreadable posts to which no one has ever responded.
It's probably some kind of mental degradation caused by a chronic lack of vitamin B12.

🧐

I think velcro has just tried to 'clown' me.:rolleyes:
and boy robin radish is quick to agree.🧐
you cant clown someone by channeling that dork 'surface' who
cant even tell that hooky is not playing the bass.o_O

peeps, what a group of woke commie twats we have here. all super
happy at not having jobs and living off the dole paid by the white man.:mad:
everybody knows lackluster wokers on thesis dont pay taxes they chomp taxes.:blushing:

:mask:

OY radish is Dr Feelgood :blushing:

what a bizarre group of commie woke twats we have here.:squiffy:
if they had money for tix Moz would have hit on all of them.:crazy:

He was against Theresa May's immigration policies. It was in his Facebook post.

Accusing the state of ignoring crimes isn't an immigration policy.

The song lyric hasn't any relevance at all.

Neither does saying people are afraid to say what they think.

It's very ReelFountain to cut n paste & pretend he agrees. Do have you fantasy tea parties with him?

He was against Theresa May's immigration policies. It was in his Facebook post.

Accusing the state of ignoring crimes isn't an immigration policy.

The song lyric hasn't any relevance at all.

Neither does saying people are afraid to say what they think.

It's very ReelFountain to cut n paste & pretend he agrees. Do have you fantasy tea parties with him?
👩‍🚒
not truthfully addressed does not equal ignoring crimes. :crazy:
you are using velcro/radish woke boondoggle logic FFSo_O

The Biden dog accident was a cover up as he was in fact arrested and put under house arrest and the protective boot was a way to hide the ankle bracelet.

👩‍🚒
not truthfully addressed does not equal ignoring crimes. :crazy:
you are using velcro/radish woke boondoggle logic FFSo_O

Vegan.cro spirit let me tell you my outlook on this situation:
I think Velcro, Radis and Nerak are Skinny's Three Stooges.
Fake C is a fourth stooge on standby who wants to be part of the main ensemble, and he steps in when Velcro, Radis or Nerak aren't available, but as soon as all three of them are here he's pushed to the sidelines again. He's just an understudy 🤡
And Skinny is the Svengali pulling their strings 👺
He whispers in their ear "I'm your pally, I'm your Svengali 🗣️" and they pratfall and throw custard pies for him all over the forum (while Fake C watches from the bleacher seats and wishes he could be part of the gang).
And they sit up late and do it nearly every night except for when they need to get an early night so they can get up early the next day and collect their dole money, and Radis collects his pension 💸💰
They all travel there together in the same tiny car and Skinny drives and they all come piling out of the tiny car like 🤡s to collect their giro and the car has a big hammer and sickle painted on its side 🚗

Vegan.cro spirit let me tell you my outlook on this situation:
I think Velcro, Radis and Nerak are Skinny's Three Stooges.
Fake C is a fourth stooge on standby who wants to be part of the main ensemble, and he steps in when Velcro, Radis or Nerak aren't available, but as soon as all three of them are here he's pushed to the sidelines again. He's just an understudy 🤡
And Skinny is the Svengali pulling their strings 👺
He whispers in their ear "I'm your pally, I'm your Svengali 🗣️" and they pratfall and throw custard pies for him all over the forum (while Fake C watches from the bleacher seats and wishes he could be part of the gang).
And they sit up late and do it nearly every night except for when they need to get an early night so they can get up early the next day and collect their dole money, and Radis collects his pension 💸💰
They all travel there together in the same tiny car and Skinny drives and they all come piling out of the tiny car like 🤡s to collect their giro and the car has a big hammer and sickle painted on its side 🚗

Skinny doesn't like me.

And we fundamentally disagree on this point - I don't care if Morrissey is a moody diva who would ban me from gigs, such is showbiz.

20201202_014858.jpg

r4eYws4.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom