It’s not about politics

mines like "one flew over the cuckoos nest"

You complain when people are on benefits. You complain when people have a job. The simple truth is you don't want anyone you don't approve of to exist.
It was just very noticeable that there must have been at least 10 new black workers there. This is a town who, 30 yrs ago, only had about 10 black people in the entire town.

I almost guessed that but I saved the punch line for you. Maybe we should be a comedy team.
Still nobody has given me an alternative explanation as to why the ad industry uses virtually only blacks now in a country that supposedly composes of only 3% of them.

All I've heard is the usual: "you're racist'/you're anti semitic if you dare to notice these things" line.

I guess I must be correct in my assumption that it is an anti white psychological operation after all.

Still nobody has given me an alternative explanation as to why the ad industry uses virtually only blacks now in a country that supposedly composes of only 3% of them.

All I've heard is the usual: "you're racist'/you're anti semitic if you dare to notice these things" line.

I guess I must be correct in my assumption that it is an anti white psychological operation after all.
Confirmation bias?

The explanation is that you are talking bollocks.
The ad break I saw on ITV4 just now had the following distribution of skin colours:
Pet insurance - 2 white
Sun Life - 3 white
EE - 2 white
Peloton - 2 black, 2 white
Smart Insurance - 2 white
Pure Cremation - 3 white (animation)

'[T]he ad industry uses virtually only blacks'? Utter horseshit.

The explanation is that you are talking bollocks.
The ad break I saw on ITV4 just now had the following distribution of skin colours:
Pet insurance - 2 white
Sun Life - 3 white
EE - 2 white
Peloton - 2 black, 2 white
Smart Insurance - 2 white
Pure Cremation - 3 white (animation)

'[T]he ad industry uses virtually only blacks'? Utter horseshit.
Watch it primetime. Every single family shown will be black - and living in a spotless luxurious house with the father present. Every single advert will feature blacks. Every single hand model will be black.

And this in a country where there are more Asians than blacks - and the majority are white.

Then go to your local supermarket and check out the fashion magazines.

Watch it primetime - which is when I watched it last night. Every single family shown will be black. Every single advert will feature blacks. Every single hand model will be black.

And this in a country where there are more Asians than blacks - and the majority are white.
Your racial hatred is colouring your perception. You are so enraged whenever you see a non-white person on TV that you don't see all the white people. If you were able to rid yourself of your hatred you'd see that the the world doesn't look half as frightening as you think it does.

Your racial hatred is colouring your perception. You are so enraged whenever you see a non-white person on TV that you don't see all the white people. If you were able to rid yourself of your hatred you'd see that the the world doesn't look half as frightening as you think it does.
Firstly I am not enraged, I'm simply pointing out facts as I see them. The ad industry in Britain has all of a sudden begun featuring black people dominantly - and depicting whites as a rare minority. This cannot be denied to anyone with a set of eyes. My question today to anyone interested here was: why?

Subsequently I've received no alternative explanations or ideas, only the usual denials or "you're racist to notice these things" cop outs.

But I can live with that.

Last edited:
Firstly I am not enraged, I'm simply pointing out facts as I see them. The ad industry has all of a sudden begun featuring black people dominantly - and depicting whites as a rare minority. This cannot be denied to anyone with a set of eyes. My question today to anyone interested here was: why?

Subsequently I've received no alternative explanations or ideas, only the usual denials or "you're racist to notice these things" cop outs.

But I can live with that.
Black People Everywhere.jpg

If you ruminate and pose questions and are not frightened of the answers no matter how uncomfortable they may make you feel, you're a thinker.
Are you sure that's what you do though? Aren't you simply someone who trawls the internet for conspiracy theories that chime with your own prejudices? I see no evidence of any original thought in what you write on here.

Are you sure that's what you do though? Aren't you simply someone who trawls the internet for conspiracy theories that chime with your own prejudices? I see no evidence of any original thought in what you write on here.
No, I do not trawl the net for conspiracy theories. But I see many of them coming true before my eyes daily. Such as businesses closing down over a standard flu virus.

I posed a slightly controversial question about noticeable changes in advertising and got no answers.

Being called a racist is not an answer - it's a last resort from people who have no answers.

Back
Top Bottom