I'll never be anybodys hero

• Thread starter bareback martin
  • Start date
B

bareback martin

Ewww, i'm not too sure. The album is hit and miss. Too many strange vocals for me. It's an album of bad b sides. Awful. I won't change my mind on this one.

> Ewww, i'm not too sure. The album is hit and miss. Too many strange vocals
> for me. It's an album of bad b sides. Awful. I won't change my mind on
> this one.

I'm not too keen on this one either, it's playing now.
Maybe it's a grower.
I did however love other tracks at first glance.

"to me you are a work of art", crap at the beginning, some nice music after that though.

the boy happy, some great stuff, some bad. It's a VERY strange album.

Re: the boy happy, some great stuff, some bad. It's a VERY strange album.

i agree. very f***ing strange

Re: This is my favourite track...

Strange?!? How so? Elaborate. I frankly love it. Not slagging, just wondering. I love the production which is hands down the best since solo day one. The horns, the keyboards, the choir. The album is rife with little touches. And has Moz ever sounded better? I think not. The one negative is I can't get the computer speakers loud enough.

Re: This is my favourite track...

Elaborate let me see.... I love the way MoZ yoddles on it and reaches the heights of euphoric bliss then sweeps back down into a deep lulling lilt... it flows absolutely wonderfully... The lyrics are frankly touching to say the very least, with a smidgeon of irony hanging in the chorus. 'I'll never be anybody's hero now.' How humble and modest is that ? When we all know he's the biGGest hero eVerrrrrrrr.. It moVes me completely and makes me goosebumPy all over when I listen to it....

Yes and the keyboard/piano jingley bits are a lovely touch too! PerfecT

Back
Top Bottom