I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now!!!!!!

S

Scott E.

Unbelievable... Can't wait to hear the actual CD, but this one's fantastic...

> Unbelievable... Can't wait to hear the actual CD, but this one's
> fantastic...

huh? has it been leaked???

No. I did the amazon preorder to get the free streaming of the album. Some have said the stream is CD quality. I would not go that far... but well worth preordering another copy to hear them!

> No. I did the amazon preorder to get the free streaming of the album. Some
> have said the stream is CD quality. I would not go that far... but well
> worth preordering another copy to hear them!

Thanks!!

I must say, it's been far too many years since I've gotten the chills listening to a new Morrissey release... After some of the negative reviews I've seen, I was fearing disappointment, but I've got the shivers as I write, listening to "In The Future When All Is Well". I almost want to cry... Kind of reminds of the singles that made up Bona Drag.

>finally a real fan writing a genuine review. too much negativity on this board
well done scott

I must say, it's been far too many years since I've gotten the chills
> listening to a new Morrissey release... After some of the negative reviews
> I've seen, I was fearing disappointment, but I've got the shivers as I
> write, listening to "In The Future When All Is Well". I almost
> want to cry... Kind of reminds of the singles that made up Bona Drag.

> I must say, it's been far too many years since I've gotten the chills
> listening to a new Morrissey release... After some of the negative reviews
> I've seen, I was fearing disappointment, but I've got the shivers as I
> write, listening to "In The Future When All Is Well". I almost
> want to cry... Kind of reminds of the singles that made up Bona Drag.

Dont hold back those tears!

wait till you here 'on the streets i ran', my heart was welling up

So far, I've only heard a couple of songs that were just "O.K." in my opinion. I'm really thrilled... and I agree about "On The Streets I Ran". As a matter fact, I'm listening to it again right now.

I've been waiting for so long to feel this way about a new Morrissey album. I think the last time I felt this excited and pleased was when "Your Arsenal" was released. Even with that album, I felt slightly disappointed with a couple of tracks. And, obviously, I was quite a bit younger then... and Morrissey could do no wrong. With the exception of "Vauxhall...", I remember feeling slightly disappointed with every album since... which is not to say that I did not love each one, and play them repeatedly, but just to say that I was not immediately thrilled... But, in my opinion, our boy's done it this time! "You Are The Quarry" was a reasonably good return to form, but what I'm hearing now is, at least in my opinion, the type of record I've believed Morrissey was always capable of, but simply had not delivered for too many years.

Back
Top Bottom