If you could never hear TWO solo albums again...

Ringleader of the Tormentors and Years of Refusal.

I was going to go with that pairing too...until I realized I couldn't give up Sing Your Life and Driving Your Girlfriend Home and King Leer and Mute Witness and Our Frank and Harsh Truth Of The Camera Eye and I'm The End Of The Family Line...

Maladjusted and Southpaw Grammer ... I think I never listened to either of them in their complete form.

This is a really tough question...
In the end, "Viva Hate" and "Southpaw Grammar" are the two I listen to least, so I would have to go with those.

Really? They're THAT bad?

I just could never warm up to those two ... not even the singles made a big impression on me, except Alma Matters. I wouldn't even recognize most of the songs if someone played them to me.

Reader Meet Author only grew to me because of the acoustic version Mr. Reynolds had leaked, and I like that version MUCH more than the album version!

Re: Reminder

Please stay on topic, Kewpie.

PWNED
1536.gif

uhm... Kill Uncle for sure... i don't like it too much... for the second... maybe Maladjusted.

instead, if i could pick just one album to take with me on a desert island... for sure it will be Southpaw Grammar!

I'll say Maladjusted to answer the question but I only have one, You are the Quarry. To listen to the first words of the first song was devastating at the time. I think I turned the album off and didn't listen to the rest for months. In my crazybrain I was the enemy. And I f***ing hate rim shot ballad drumming.

I guess I should give it another listen.

I'll say Maladjusted to answer the question but I only have one, You are the Quarry. To listen to the first words of the first song was devastating at the time. I think I turned the album off and didn't listen to the rest for months. In my crazybrain I was the enemy. And I f***ing hate rim shot ballad drumming.

I guess I should give it another listen.

I just deleted the song off the CD...

I don't get why so many people dislike Quarry and America...

People get really hung up on the hamburger line. I think it's funny. I mean yeah it sounds a bit base, kind of, if you are only looking at that line, but then he totally shifts gear and does the "steely blue eyes" bit, which is great.

The whole song with the exception of the end is crap.

Back
Top Bottom