has listening to y.o.r this week affected your mood at all?

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
i seem to have got more angrier and intollerent! since listening to the new album all week. (think the album rocks by the way.)

No, but listening to everyone talk about it sure has. And not for the better. :mad:

Hah. I think reading about everyone's impression excites, yet also exhausts me and confuses me.

Anyway, I've felt dreamier. Perhaps because I walk around in a haze repeating the songs over and over in my head. A few words here...a melody there...

I find that I keep singing "National Front Disco" in my head. I think it's similar to one of the new songs.

I 'm happier listening to morrissey on the way to work than anything else, it helps me cope.

It hasn't changed my life / mood etc in anyway.... nor was I expecting it to:confused:

Jukebox Jury

i have heard the album about 50 times now.

i just thought to myself that i don't mind the two OLD songs being on it - even though that was one of my first complaints.

When it's officially released, will there actually be any discussion on it? Seems to all be taking place just now, and it's twistin' my melon man.

When it's officially released, will there actually be any discussion on it? Seems to all be taking place just now, and it's twistin' my melon man.

I know. I kind of feel like I've missed out on something... but yes, the 'first timers' will discuss it on a new/mergeable thread. :)

Not particularly. However is it just me or does Moz sound.....Ummmm....a bit "sexual" on Birthday? at around 3:45....kinda moaning....lololololol. Dont know.

Back
Top Bottom