Morrissey Central "GANGLORD" (May 28, 2020)

Blacks repeatedly trash every Western city they move to. They smashed up London in 2011 and beat a white man to death on the street - this fact is not taught in schools the way the death of Stephen Lawrence is. That is anti-white bias.

You don't trash your own town if you 'belong' there. But Jews put them there, and continue to do so. Jews have also re-written the history books (as they run Hollywood, advertising, academia, the media and all the publishing houses) and continue to do so. This is their message: White man guilty - blacks and Jews innocent.

They foment unrest between blacks and whites then sit back and feel satisfaction. This is classic divide and rule. Blacks disproportionately kill white people; it rarely happens the other way round - but when it occasionally does the media wildly hypes it so whitey will look bad, evil and of course that old trusty chestnut 'racist'.

Some of us can see blatantly this; others prefer to deny it.
Cliché, cliché, cliché. Are you truly dull enough to think that trotting out these tired theories is somehow insightful? Jews "foment unrest between blacks and whites" for what reason again? To sit back and feel satisfied over what, exactly? Oh right, because Jews collectively and monolithically wish to "dismantle the traditional Christian family unit" or whatever.

It sure isn't easy for the white man to get by when those sinister Jews control everything in his life. Hollywood, advertising, academia, the media, all the publishing houses. I guess the only form of protest left is to be a socially-inept shut-in posting for the peanut gallery on a Morrissey forum where you can complain about hip-hop and be cheered on by a few of the other chimpanzees that share your views.

White people trash their own towns constantly. Shall I bombard you with a list of links to all the times that white people celebrate or mourn a sporting event by indulging in widespread property damage? You just don't care because you don't apply any of your racist scrutiny towards your own kind. I remember you whining about the "glorification of crime" in hip-hop lyrics while romanticizing the Krays in the same breath. You just have a reflexive, frightened attitude towards anything that isn't white, heterosexual and Christian. Your attempts to politicize or intellectualize that attitude are ultimately beside the point.

Cliché, cliché, cliché. Are you truly dull enough to think that trotting out these tired theories is somehow insightful? Jews "foment unrest between blacks and whites" for what reason again? To sit back and feel satisfied over what, exactly? Oh right, because Jews collectively and monolithically wish to "dismantle the traditional Christian family unit" or whatever.

It sure isn't easy for the white man to get by when those sinister Jews control everything in his life. Hollywood, advertising, academia, the media, all the publishing houses. I guess the only form of protest left is to be a socially-inept shut-in posting for the peanut gallery on a Morrissey forum where you can complain about hip-hop and be cheered on by a few of the other chimpanzees that share your views.

White people trash their own towns constantly. Shall I bombard you with a list of links to all the times that white people celebrate or mourn a sporting event by indulging in widespread property damage? You just don't care because you don't apply any of your racist scrutiny towards your own kind. I remember you whining about the "glorification of crime" in hip-hop lyrics while romanticizing the Krays in the same breath. You just have a reflexive, frightened attitude towards anything that isn't white, heterosexual and Christian. Your attempts to politicize or intellectualize that attitude are ultimately beside the point.
I love my culture and race.

That, apparently, makes me an 'evil racist'.

And yes, they are sinister.

I love my culture and race.

That, apparently, makes me an 'evil racist'.

And yes, they are sinister.
It isn't 'loving your culture and race' that makes you racist, but keep on moving those goalposts around as the rhetorically-deficient are prone to doing.

Check out UK adverts on TV. Blond men are banned - as are white couples.

This is the Kalergi Plan in action.

Who runs advertising again?

Just for clarity - No one is banned. There is no Kalergi Plan. And advertising is not run by Jewish people.

Yes all of what Styx said was very reasonable. Only a complete moron would have a problem with his commentary on this matter.
He comes across always as a complete twat, regurgitating what everyone already knows. My DNA reacts against him like the blood of THE THING reacts against normal blood. Screetch jump. Cue Kurt Russell with flamethrower.

He comes across always as a complete twat, regurgitating what everyone already knows. My DNA reacts against him like the blood of THE THING reacts against normal blood. Screetch jump. Cue Kurt Russell with flamethrower.
Okay fair enough but what about this recent video?

Who cares? If I ask a Holocaust denier for the time and he says its 8pm, am I supposed to give him credit for telling the truth? The guy is a dipshit.
Well actually, yes, yes you should.

Who cares? If I ask a Holocaust denier for the time and he says its 8pm, am I supposed to give him credit for telling the truth? The guy is a dipshit.
Who said anything about absolving him for past indiscretions? So what if he's a dip-shit? In this video he's right on the money.

What if a holocaust denier cures cancer? Do we say no thanks, we'll make our own cure?

Who said anything about absolving him for past indiscretions? So what if he's a dip-shit? In this video he's right on the money.

What if a holocaust denier cures cancer? Do we say no thanks, we'll make our own cure?
There's a world of difference between curing cancer and promoting the online talk show of a self-absorbed shitbag who occasionally lands on an opinion that isn't insufferable. No one needs the latter.

If only Morrissey had an adopted black son to do a quirky little dance in his kitchen, to pay tribute to the murder of George Floyd.

Like Madonna.

Why does he feel the constant need to try and attach himself to anything that's popular? Be it famous people with Morrissey product shoved into it or something happening in the states that he has no interest in whatsoever. If you go through his terrible f***ing website you'll see it's true.

So why does he do it?
He latches onto things that are popular in the news like a disgusting tick on a dog, time and time again.
Expect more bottom of the barrel postings now his applause has been switched off, he just can't do without seeing his face, chasing anything he can opportunely get it onto.
It's not about highlighting issues it's about Morrissey promotion, he is so egotistical also thick that he thinks no one will notice his sly tactics. Horrible.

That isn't true. When Kobe Bryant died in an helicopter crash, a post appeared on dumb-f*** central, just because a fan had a f***ing Morrissey tattoo.
He has no shame whatever it takes to advertise himself. Disgraceful.

There's a world of difference between curing cancer and promoting the online talk show of a self-absorbed shitbag who occasionally lands on an opinion that isn't insufferable. No one needs the latter.
All I was doing was playing along with your hypothetical situation to see if it had its limitations.

If only Morrissey had an adopted black son to do a quirky little dance in his kitchen, to pay tribute to the murder of George Floyd.

Like Madonna.
If it will get him into the news i wouldn't put it past him.

Back
Top Bottom