Morrissey Central "GANGLORD" (May 28, 2020)

You should have left at the log in screen, you tedious, odious embarrassment...but clearly you just can't help shoehorning yourself into just about every post where you reckon (in that warp affected head) you can make a difference & make your mark as nothing else but a keyboard SJW. Utter narcisist shithead.

Can you take your head out of Morrissey's arsehole for once in your life. If he had posted the first video and nothing else, I suspect everyone would have been thinking, yes I totally agree with him but no, he has to include the 2nd one and that bloke is a c*** of the highest order, see below!!

Warwick grossly underestimates or outright denies several aspects of the Holocaust.[18] In particular, Warwick doesn't question that the Holocaust took place, but questions what proportion of deaths came through execution instead of famine or disease. This is the standard line from "revisionists" who pretend they aren't deniers and like to pretend they're being persecuted for just asking questions about whether the Holocaust reallyhappened according to the "official story".

He insists that Zyklon B was a mostly harmless delousing agent, and Auschwitz was burning through so much of the stuff mostly trying to keep lice from spreading the typhus epidemic brought about by Allied firebombing.[19] This is false; Zyklon B was used in Auschwitz's gas chambers to kill Jewish people.[20] This is a stock claim by "revisionists" who have to explain away the evidence of its heavy use at some camps: those thoughtful Nazis were just trying to get a handle on the pest problem! No, wait, not those pests. He does admit that maybe the gas was used for the occasional execution, which is an understatement.[21] In the same vein, he supposes the "shower" of Auschwitz to have been an actual shower. The "showers" were in fact disguised gas chambers.[22]

Oh here we go again :clap:

My name is Boz Boorer and I represent Tosserrey.
Never has there been a better time to re-release Ganglord and get It to the number one spot. We all know if it was a U2 song this would be the case. It’s an absolute scandal that when anything terrible happens in the world Morrissey never ever gets any attention or re-released material into the charts. This is a huge opportunity missed especially seeing as the victim was black. We believe we could have killed two birds with one stone here. Etc Etc.
Regards
Yesman Boorer

Please remember the majority of Police do a fantastic job.
There is always a small minority in any walk of life that are evil scum and this will NEVER change.
It’s wrong, irresponsible and shameful of Mr Morrissey to court publicity by his attempts at trying to label the police in general as murderers.

The sooner he contracts Covid 19 or as he likes to call it “Kung Flu” the better.
Let us pray :praying:
Because we must.

??:knife:

Can you take your head out of Morrissey's arsehole for once in your life. If he had posted the first video and nothing else, I suspect everyone would have been thinking, yes I totally agree with him but no, he has to include the 2nd one and that bloke is a c*** of the highest order, see below!!

Warwick grossly underestimates or outright denies several aspects of the Holocaust.[18] In particular, Warwick doesn't question that the Holocaust took place, but questions what proportion of deaths came through execution instead of famine or disease. This is the standard line from "revisionists" who pretend they aren't deniers and like to pretend they're being persecuted for just asking questions about whether the Holocaust reallyhappened according to the "official story".

He insists that Zyklon B was a mostly harmless delousing agent, and Auschwitz was burning through so much of the stuff mostly trying to keep lice from spreading the typhus epidemic brought about by Allied firebombing.[19] This is false; Zyklon B was used in Auschwitz's gas chambers to kill Jewish people.[20] This is a stock claim by "revisionists" who have to explain away the evidence of its heavy use at some camps: those thoughtful Nazis were just trying to get a handle on the pest problem! No, wait, not those pests. He does admit that maybe the gas was used for the occasional execution, which is an understatement.[21] In the same vein, he supposes the "shower" of Auschwitz to have been an actual shower. The "showers" were in fact disguised gas chambers.[22]
Thanks for spending so much time on your reply on behalf of that waste of space idol of yours, skinny. I wonder why you did that...or is it because your head is stuck up his arse?

He could have left it at horror at the murder. But no. He dragged that right-wing Infowars f***wit into it. Why would he even be looking for that dickhead's opinion on the situation? Just goes to show the nether regions of the internet he inhabits these days.

And as someone else pointed out above, shoehorning himself into a news-story. Like he tried after Bataclan. Like he tried with EDILS and Covid. It's pathetic.

Considering you shoehorn your way into everything Morrissey related, you're in no position to judge.

Thanks for spending so much time on your reply on behalf of that waste of space idol of yours, skinny. I wonder why you did that...

Nothing to do with Skinny but have a look at what the guy in the 2nd video is all about. Do you think the same way?

Don't you think its odd that Morrissey posts a video on the shocking death of a black guy by police brutality and then posts a video a from an individual who is known for being a twat?

Warwick has been sympathetic to the alt-right since 2016, but was apprehensive to consider himself a part of it. In his first appearance on Red Ice TV in September 2016, he claimed he was "sort of on the fringes of the alt-right, I guess".[10] In his final video of 2016, he said he is more than happy with being called alt-lite.[11] He has since disowned both titles and refers to himself as a classical liberal (or "minarchist".)[12][note 1]

Last edited:
Hex came out of the sceptic community & became more libertarian. Not everything is Alex Jones & his conspiracy circus.

So sad. No words. Some officer was on a power trip. Dont think it cant happen to you.

Nothing to do with Skinny but have a look at what the guy in the 2nd video is all about. Do you think the same way?

Don't you think its odd that Morrissey posts a video on the shocking death of a black guy by police brutality and then posts a video a from an individual who is known for being a twat?

Warwick has been sympathetic to the alt-right since 2016, but was apprehensive to consider himself a part of it. In his first appearance on Red Ice TV in September 2016, he claimed he was "sort of on the fringes of the alt-right, I guess".[10] In his final video of 2016, he said he is more than happy with being called alt-lite.[11] He has since disowned both titles and refers to himself as a classical liberal (or "minarchist".)[12][note 1]
My post was everything to do with that waste of air, skinny, not the content he saw fit to shoehorn himself into, & comment on. He's not the oracle as far as 'wrong doings' are concerned,; he has no influence or sway anywhere apart from the inner confines of his own confused mind, & that of his stupid clones, drones, & fellow clowns. I'll make my own judgement thanks without input from that idiot Finan, or your good self.

Whether or not you think that Morrissey is racist, look at what years of his thoughtless and ignorant dogwhistling has brought to his fanbase. “A ger goes down.” Charming.

Oh get a grip you f***ing bunch of girls...a ger goes down & the world is fake offended...why when there's so much other shit going down. There are animals being slaughtered as we speak!! Priorities please.

Whether or not you think that Morrissey is racist, look at what years of his thoughtless and ignorant dogwhistling has brought to his fanbase. “A ger goes down.” Charming.
half the people on here have no interest in Morrissey or his music,its a game they play,looking for a reaction.

My post was everything to do with that waste of air, skinny, not the content he saw fit to shoehorn himself into, & comment on. He's not the oracle as far as 'wrong doings' are concerned,; he has no influence or sway anywhere apart from the inner confines of his own confused mind, & that of his stupid clones, drones, & fellow clowns. I'll make my own judgement thanks without input from that idiot Finan, or your good self.

Why do you think Morrissey Central posted a video of a twat immediately after rightly calling out the cop killer in the first video?

"We are SHOCKED that BMG has made no move this week (download/special 7-inch/special CD) to promote this 14 year old song about police brutality to support the people of Minneapolis.

Signed,

MORR--er, Boz Boorer"

That's just lazy. You could at least make arguments in line with American history.
Slavery was a mistake. It was cruel and unkind.

But once it was outlawed the slaves should have been compensated and returned to their natural habitat.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom