Dog Torturer & Murderer Mike Vick signs with Philadelphia Eagles.

D

Dave

I really hope that his presence there causes a lot of problems and disruption. He did not just kill dogs, he did it in really gruesome and imaginative ways. He enjoys making animals suffer and the Philadelphia Eagles should be ashamed at signing him.

Vick, Eagles agree to 2-year deal

Vick can immediately take part in preseason practices, workouts and meetings and can play in the final two preseason games.

Once the season begins, Vick may participate in all team activities except games, and Goodell said he would consider Vick for full reinstatement by Week 6 (Oct. 18-19) at the latest.

Vick filed for bankruptcy protection last July, listing assets of about $16 million and debts of more than $20 million.

Vick pleaded guilty after his three co-defendants had already done so. They told of how Vick participated in the killing of dogs that didn't perform well in test fights by shooting, hanging, drowning or slamming them to the ground.

They forgot that he also liked to electrocute them.

That's horrible.

I hope someone with less to lose than me takes matters into their own hands.

I don't know why Morrissey stands on stage and verbally smacks around people like Jamie Oliver (and Kylie Minogue, wtf?) when there are people like Michael Vick in the world.

hopefully there'll be some animal lovers on an opposing team and they'll injure him severely.

I honestly think that he's been treated with utter hypocrisy.

So what? He tortured dogs. And all of those who are crucifying him have no problem going to the supermarket and supporting the industry that tortures millions of animals every single day.

It's ridiculous to see people feeling so good about themselves for being disgusted with what he did while they chew on coagulated, deep-fat-fried blood of animals that choked in their own vomit.

I honestly think that he's been treated with utter hypocrisy.

So what? He tortured dogs. And all of those who are crucifying him have no problem going to the supermarket and supporting the industry that tortures millions of animals every single day.

It's ridiculous to see people feeling so good about themselves for being disgusted with what he did while they chew on coagulated, deep-fat-fried blood of animals that choked in their own vomit.

No, not all of those do this. When you write these sorts of absolute statements you are bound to be wrong. And that's beside the point that there are supposed to be laws abut the way animals are murdered for meat. Would it be better if he ate the dogs after he beat and electrocuted them? Probably not, and I know that animals that wind up as food do not have happy lives.

This is a stupid argument, like Whoopi Goldberg trying to say that it's okay because we don't understand that Mike Vick is from "the hood" where this shit is acceptable.

I am not calling you stupid but I am saying that your argument is ridiculous. Mike Vick being allowed to play means that what he did was acceptable and it's not. If you want to help animals in slaughterhouses that is another story, and you don't do it by minimizing this.

I'm not minimizing anything. It's horrible and I'm not defending him.

I just don't see the difference between committing violence yourself and paying somebody else to do it for you.

Dropping a big fat piece of ham in a shopping cart is just as horrendous to me as Michael Vick torturing dogs.

If my argument is ridiculous, explain to me why is that what he did it not acceptable and consuming deep-fat-fried blood is perfectly ok.

Ah I see... one is illegal torture and the other is legal torture.

I'm not minimizing anything. It's horrible and I'm not defending him.

I just don't see the difference between committing violence yourself and paying somebody else to do it for you.

Dropping a big fat piece of ham in a shopping cart is just as horrendous to me as Michael Vick torturing dogs.

If my argument is ridiculous, explain to me why is that what he did it not acceptable and consuming deep-fat-fried blood is perfectly ok.

Because there are shades of gray. Say that someone accidentally hits a pedestrian with their car and the pedestrian dies. Let's even say that they are driving under the influence of alcohol. Is that person the same as Jeffrey Dahmer? The victim is just as dead, so what is the difference?

exactly. just because you or i or anyone has a problem with something legal doesn't mean everyone does. some people are fine with their meat consumption but want to kill vick. maybe it'll make them think more about animal rights. i'd like to see everyone in the world go vegan tomorrow, but taint gonna happen. i think you just have to choose your battles. like c***s who torture dogs.

i just looked up an eagles forum to see what the fans thought and i'm happy to say that the majority seem pretty disgusted with the signing.

some comments

"I hope Michael Vick never plays another down of football in his life.

And if he does...then I hope some dog loving linebacker breaks his legs so badly that he never plays another down of football in his life."

"I would seriously consider giving up all interest in the Eagles until both he and whoever was responsible for signing him were purged from our team.

Guy is one sick f***head who deserves far worse than he himself inflicted on defenseless animals."

also

vickjersey.jpg

Because there are shades of gray. Say that someone accidentally hits a pedestrian with their car and the pedestrian dies. Let's even say that they are driving under the influence of alcohol. Is that person the same as Jeffrey Dahmer? The victim is just as dead, so what is the difference?

I assume you're not joking with this. So ok...

In your not-in-any-way-ridiculous argument, the driver in both instances clearly did not have the intention of murdering anyone, wheres Jeffrey Dahmer did. Jeffrey Dahmer planned it.

Are you telling me that people simply buy big pieces of slaughtered animals, stick a fork in them and grill them with a smile on their faces just by accident?

If you're an adult and you're buying meat or consuming it in any way, you know what you're doing.

And why is it horrible for Michael Vick to torture dogs but it's perfectly ok to torture animals in rodeos?

If you support animal abuse in any way, you're no better than Michael Vick. He does it to dogs, intentionally. People do it to dogs, cats, sheep, goats, cows, pigs, chicken, fish, dolphins, whales, horses, etc.

i'd like to see everyone in the world go vegan tomorrow, but taint gonna happen. i think you just have to choose your battles. like c***s who torture dogs.

also

vickjersey.jpg

exactly, because otherwise it sounds like PETA bullshit that is mostly to make people feel good about themselves, like Flax says that being angry about Mike Vick is supposed to do. You can't say it's all the same. Part of what you are trying to change is public opinion, so if you tell everyone, "you are exactly like Mike Vick because you had a hamburger for lunch", well, they know that they are not exactly like Mike Vick. They don't think about, or don't know, or sometimes *GASP* don't care where that hamburger came from, but they sure did not torture it to death for their amusement.

I don't eat meat but I don't hold those that do in the same regard as I do Mike Vick. I do think that they should look at what they are doing, but there is a difference between being ignorant or uncaring and being brutal and murderous for entertainment, and then having a major organization say that your actions were acceptable.

I am glad the Eagles fans do not want Vick, and the dogs get the last word. :D

exactly, because otherwise it sounds like PETA bullshit that is mostly to make people feel good about themselves, like Flax says that being angry about Mike Vick is supposed to do. You can't say it's all the same. Part of what you are trying to change is public opinion, so if you tell everyone, "you are exactly like Mike Vick because you had a hamburger for lunch", well, they know that they are not exactly like Mike Vick. They don't think about, or don't know, or sometimes *GASP* don't care where that hamburger came from, but they sure did not torture it to death for their amusement.

I don't eat meat but I don't hold those that do in the same regard as I do Mike Vick. I do think that they should look at what they are doing, but there is a difference between being ignorant or uncaring and being brutal and murderous for entertainment, and then having a major organization say that your actions were acceptable.

I am glad the Eagles fans do not want Vick, and the dogs get the last word. :D

Circus. Rodeo. Bullfighting. Fur.

I assume you're not joking with this. So ok...

In your not-in-any-way-ridiculous argument, the driver in both instances clearly did not have the intention of murdering anyone, wheres Jeffrey Dahmer did. Jeffrey Dahmer planned it.

Are you telling me that people simply buy big pieces of slaughtered animals, stick a fork in them and grill them with a smile on their faces just by accident?

If you're an adult and you're buying meat or consuming it in any way, you know what you're doing.

And why is it horrible for Michael Vick to torture dogs but it's perfectly ok to torture animals in rodeos?

If you support animal abuse in any way, you're no better than Michael Vick. He does it to dogs, intentionally. People do it to dogs, cats, sheep, goats, cows, pigs, chicken, fish, dolphins, whales, horses, etc.

How many of these people grill their own meat? They buy it at a fastfood restaurant and don't even see it. If you drive drunk and someone dies because of it, you murdered them, didn't you? You made a decision.

Now, there have been several stories in the news where people deliberately drive into a crowd. I do think that this is different than forgetting to get your brakes serviced or being inattentive and hitting someone in a crosswalk.

If, in a rodeo, they did the things to the animals that Mike Vick did to those dogs, the people would be outraged. They don't see a calf getting it's neck twisted as being the same.

Have you ever read about what he did to those dogs? It is not the same thing. I have been to a couple of rodeos when I was small and I thought they were fun. It never occurred to me that animals were suffering. If Mike Vick had suddenly appeared with a bloody and torn up dog and started drowning it in a tub while he and others were laughing, I don't think it would have had the same effect.

How many of these people grill their own meat? They buy it at a fastfood restaurant and don't even see it. If you drive drunk and someone dies because of it, you murdered them, didn't you? You made a decision.

Now, there have been several stories in the news where people deliberately drive into a crowd. I do think that this is different than forgetting to get your brakes serviced or being inattentive and hitting someone in a crosswalk.

If, in a rodeo, they did the things to the animals that Mike Vick did to those dogs, the people would be outraged. They don't see a calf getting it's neck twisted as being the same.

Have you ever read about what he did to those dogs? It is not the same thing. I have been to a couple of rodeos when I was small and I thought they were fun. It never occurred to me that animals were suffering. If Mike Vick had suddenly appeared with a bloody and torn up dog and started drowning it in a tub while he and others were laughing, I don't think it would have had the same effect.

People in Spain see the bulls bleeding to death and they celebrate it.

The abuse of animals for entertainment is not so evident in the US, but it's there and we, adults, all know it.

Yeah, it's great that people are disgusted by what Michael Vick did. But if they do it with their guts filled with deep-fried blood from animals that have been tortured their whole lives and brutally beaten to death, we all know that's a cheap way of making them feel better about themselves towards animal abuse.

It reminds me of Larry Craig saying that Bill Clinton was a bag naughty naughty naughty boy. Laughable.

Oh, so you're saying that this is not animal abuse?

Ok. Yeah. You're right. Animals love it. The horse there is having the time of its life.

Back
Top Bottom