Girls with tattoos

For tonight she looks great, but let's fast forward 20 years, her on my arm in a strapless evening dress at the SF symphony...... NOT.

Let's look at this with some better context. Family photos for instance....
image.jpg
I mean, I have tattoos, but they are for me, not for everyone to see. The examples in the thread are awesome. But these are permanent, you go through stages in life where they may not fit, hindering you socially. You can just say, f-it, I won't want those social things, you cannot predict your future dealings, but you can hedge some things in your favor.

Let's look at this with some better context. Family photos for instance....
View attachment 31780
I mean, I have tattoos, but they are for me, not for everyone to see. The examples in the thread are awesome. But these are permanent, you go through stages in life where they may not fit, hindering you socially. You can just say, f-it, I won't want those social things, you cannot predict your future dealings, but you can hedge some things in your favor.

Why is your daughter wearing a concert beer bracelet in your family photo? :D

Why is your daughter wearing a concert beer bracelet in your family photo? :D

Crystal, you may be the only one who can see the signs I leave. An imperfect picture, like everyone, of imperfect people. Like your beautiful paper cut out work in the background, there with meaning that only you understand the story of. The story of this, I'll keep this one a mystery for now.

The girl infront of me at TJ's just now had a sloth tattoo that read "LIVE SLOW, DIE WHENEVER" that made me lol. She smiled and said I could take the pic though I sensed she was shooting daggers into my soul. :D

10427280_10203679939186633_694013366193284310_n.jpg

Let's see what we have here. Gawd awful tattoo she probably got to impress a BF. Hmmm, what could she do to get such a stack of single dollar bills while looking like that?

tumblr_n82rfsDZ5a1ru65wlo1_1280.jpg

Ah you know sometimes I see a tatted up woman and I think to myself that it is very sexy, but most of the time there is nothing beyond that flimsy image created by all the ink. The ink is the person, there is actually nothing else of substance there. So I don't really fall for it. And then there are women with one or two tattoos and it just looks like a bad decision.

- - - Updated - - -

The girl infront of me at TJ's just now had a sloth tattoo that read "LIVE SLOW, DIE WHENEVER" that made me lol. She smiled and said I could take the pic though I sensed she was shooting daggers into my soul. :D

10427280_10203679939186633_694013366193284310_n.jpg

I cant help but notice the ridiculous price of TJ's spring water. How funny

I don't have any tattoos, but based on some of the comments in this thread, they sure seem like a great means of filtering out hyper-judgmental, sexist morons.

I don't have any tattoos, but based on some of the comments in this thread, they sure seem like a great means of filtering out hyper-judgmental, sexist morons.

Tattoos do provide that filter. You will never see a person with tattoos be best buddies with someone who thinks that tattoos are ugly, or tasteless or stupid. As soon as the one finds out the other doesn't like their ink there is a lot of ambivalence.

Back
Top Bottom