Does Morrissey Ever Read This or Post Here?

I know I wouldn't if I were him.

Just vaguely curious, but I know what the answer will be, at least to the last part of the question.

God I hope not. He wouldn't stoop So Low I guess he would say. It's a shame he bashes this site all because of that leaked false rumor about not paying his crew enough. David T. should have known better but kudos to DT for keeping the site going though. It can't be easy having your hero threaten to sue you and take down your site.

Last edited:
I have nothing to go by but, I would not put it past him. For some reason, I think he does come in here. I don't think quite religiously as we do but, every now and then.
Many "public figures" do actually do this, going into "their" forums....they just would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS admit to it.

I think even Moz likes to mingle with the proletariat from time to time.

Morrissey=Kewpie

Many "public figures" do actually do this, going into "their" forums....they just would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS admit to it.

Course they would. He would be the least likely to admit it as well.

If he does then...... Morrissey I love you more than life

More than your own life? I hope not. Unless of course you are Morrissey then I think you should, you know, if you know what I mean.:blushing:

Loving somebody you have never met, and will never meet, more than life (how melodramatic! Swoon!)(and yes, I know the 'more than life' line is a Moz one), presupposes that you actually have a life. Which, judging by the evidence offered, I sincerely doubt.

Of course, I'd die if he asked me to do it...

Surely he's not that silly? Cos then I'd have to kill him. And then someone would have to kill me. and then (etc) (sorry gotta dash, friday night).

(note to Morrissey: ask bulletproof to die and you're in BIG trouble.:crazy: ooooh no mister, you're not going to ask him! Don't even think about it! etc)

(Hey! I said, NO!)

I have nothing to go by but, I would not put it past him. For some reason, I think he does come in here. I don't think quite religiously as we do but, every now and then.

I think this too. :thumb:

Morrissey=Kewpie

Hmmm... the plot thickens. Possible I suppose.

:p

Back
Top Bottom