Does he or doesn't he ?

Don't worry HousingOfficer. You'll never meet more easily agitated humans than some here on solo.

lol - Never a truer word has been said.

This was the same poster who did the "Is this a Liverpool hates Manchester thing ?" which upset a lot of people but I guess you don't understand.
when he had added the fuel to the flames on that thread he posted this one a short time later.

of course he wanted emotive reactions.

Oh didums!

If people get so 'upset' at mere words in a forum then they have no backbone. If people dont like a thread they can just ignore it, and leave it to the moderators to sort them out if they really have a problem.

Drinkers, please don't shut your minds. Alcohol messes up your body, whether you like it or not. Nobody's insulting you or Morrissey, just don't be so thick.
I don't know if alcohol has anything to do with his health "failures", but it doesn't make him any helthier. Him or anyone else.

This was the same poster who did the "Is this a Liverpool hates Manchester thing ?" which upset a lot of people but I guess you don't understand.
when he had added the fuel to the flames on that thread he posted this one a short time later.

of course he wanted emotive reactions.

Ok, well, I can totally see that getting people twisted up, but this thread? nah.

Don't worry HousingOfficer. You'll never meet more easily agitated humans than some here on solo.

Thank you Mr Afraid for your kind words of support.

I suppose I have always assumed that people that are genuinely into Morrissey have some kind of social/psychological issues going on and will often hit out at random individuals.( Put another way, an odd bunch of f***ers)

Thats OK. I have had the luxury of 4 years intensive psychotherapy and am therefore aware that I could attack inappropriate targets rather than address the issues which really concern me.

We should all be humble enough to accept the words of the great Mozzer himself.......

"And if I seem a little strange
Well, that's because I am
If I seem a little strange
That's because I am"

Tags
alcohol morrissey
Back
Top Bottom