Do you think Morrissey would like you?

suedehead329

Do you think Morrissey would like you if the two of you were to meet?
Personally, I don't think he would like me. First of all, I'm a carnivore. Second, I smoke cigarettes. Third, I have long hair and a huge beard.
What about you?

Do you think Morrissey would like you if the two of you were to meet?
Personally, I don't think he would like me. First of all, I'm a carnivore. Second, I smoke cigarettes. Third, I have long hair and a huge beard.
What about you?

lol I love that you cite "long hair and a huge beard" as reasons why Morrissey may not like you! I once read a quote by him where he said that having good hair was essential to success, or something like that. Very funny. :)

I'm not sure if Morrissey would like me or not. I eat meat as well, but I'd like to think he would like me anyway. (Hell, if he can make an exception for James Dean and several of his other heroes, why not me? Then again, I am no James Dean. haha.)

i seriously doubt it. and furthermore, i seriously doubt that i'd like him. i mean, i love his music, but judging from his interviews, i don't think i would like him as a person...

He use to only like mexicans, but now he seems to have turned his back on them for the Italians. I honestly don't think he likes anyone or finds anyone interesting...

Kumo

he'd adore me...i'd be to him what lee miller was to man ray. *siiigh*

Well, we would be that type of friends that plan a coup d'etat together, you know the type?

He use to only like mexicans, but now he seems to have turned his back on them for the Italians. I honestly don't think he likes anyone or finds anyone interesting...

Kumo
Yes, he likes himself...:rolleyes:

I seriousley doubt he ever likes neone but if I am a spirit he will be overjoyed.:)

Sure, to the point of daily throwing bread knives at each other.
Well, I'm straight edge and I really would annoy him with this no drinking policy. We could still talk movies and that would be the decisive part, I believe.

I think he'd tolerate me in a rather bored, pat me on the head kind of way... I don't have many interesting stories to tell and I'm too young to reminisce about the 70's with him... not that I'm suggesting that's all he likes to do! I am veggie though and like Jobriath so that might be, ooh, worthy of a two minute conversation perhaps, before he'd sigh very loudly and be on his way...

Not likely!
Oh, I think he has learnt to like himself...
You know, he likes to be alone with himself...Great company...:D
He likes his family too. And the little pets, the animals...

Yes, definitively... But it should happen in the best way: After a good conversation or interview... And I'm sure I could do the best interview of his career... He'd be really glad to find the only journalist in the world capable of doing him the best, most decent and interesting interview of his life. :D And because of that he'd soooo like me :D

Sure, to the point of daily throwing bread knives at each other.
Well, I'm straight edge and I really would annoy him with this no drinking policy. We could still talk movies and that would be the decisive part, I believe.

Hey, I'm straightedge too! :)

I think if someone were to meet him and start fawning and gushing he would mentally switch off....but I think that because, I myself cannot stand such behaviour(not that I`m talking from experience unfortunately:( )I think you`d have to come up with something different and a tad witty to grab his attention as I do believe that he finds much of the human race in general utterly boring and and with that I would concur.You`d have to reign yourself in from droning on about The Smiths.
He said on the Importance that he does like good hair,teeth and skin which I have:DAs for the rest of myself I remain forever misguided and totally deluded in the belief he want to ravish me there on the spot.:D

Back
Top Bottom