would you like morrissey to dye his hair???

TOTALLY ! one blonde season would be so much fun! It would add some variety to my 'morrissey photo album", it's almost impossible to tell which ones are from when!

morrisseyalexanderfilmcmf6.jpg

Whoa. I was waiting for somebody (other than me!) to bring up "the other hair," but this isn't really what I had in mind. :eek: Besides, pink & red is a fashion no-no, right?

I respectfully submit that I am not the first one to bring it up. Snapyou did.

What, am I supposed to wait for them to introduce it in blue?

Have I derailed the topic enough yet? Or should I go further? I would love to, but I have to attend a parent-teacher conference now. Goodbye. (She says primly.)

I respectfully submit that I am not the first one to bring it up. Snapyou did.

You sure?

Think,carefully and I'm sure you'll work it out(ooo err,missus etc etc)

Sorry for,ahem,"lowering the tone" :p

That would be a yes, then. Sailed right over my, erm, head. (Where's Worm?)

What, am I supposed to wait for them to introduce it in blue?

Those holiday stencils are a nice touch.

Yikes!!!! And I thought I was inapropriate. hahah! right on!

uh, no!! he looks great just the way he is. it's nice he's aging well.

I know this is puke-worthy, but I'd like him to do whatever makes him happy. :) (blegh!)

If he wants to dye it, fine; if he doesn't want to, that's fine as well... ya know?

(now those jeans on the other hand... I REALLY hope he wants to stick with those ;) )

Morrissey, dye his hair...NO WAY..

Like many others I find greying, older Moz very, very attractive indeed!

A thousand times NO. Next topic?

I hope my flippant tone has made it clear that I love that Moz is aging gracefully, he's not running around capping his teeth and overtanning and getting his chin implanted, or whatever it is they do. He looks great as he is.

heh heh heh heh heh...:D eerrrmmm, N-O = NOOO! :mad:=sarcasm, just playin' & sayin', but still a firm no :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
this thread was just to have some fun i`m glad that some people find this funny, of course we all like moz hair the way it is, i didn`t mean i wanted him to dye his hair purple this is just a joke :)

Definately no! I love his greyish, natural hair:o

I hope my flippant tone has made it clear that I love that Moz is aging gracefully, he's not running around capping his teeth and overtanning and getting his chin implanted, or whatever it is they do. He looks great as he is.

Yeah, but if he did all the things that you don't want him to do, he could look like this:
george-hamilton-large.jpg

And what's wrong with that?

Back
Top Bottom