Morrissey Central "DARLING, IT’S ALL FOR YOU" (March 25, 2024)

Morrissey and Siouxsie's 'Interlude' has been reissued by Warner Records. On limited gold vinyl, the 12-inch disc also has a colorized sleeve. The single was recorded and produced by Boz Boorer in 1994, where it reached UK #25 on the Parlophone label.

full

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
But is it news? If this is the April RSD 12" then we knew about it weeks ago when they released the list. The Interlude RSD is VASTLY over-priced at €32.99. It's twice the price it should be.
f***ing hell: I suddenly have no interest.

Where can I buy this?
April 20, RSD - join the queue.
If Stateside or similar, then stalking UK shops like Rough Trade that will sell off any extra copies after RSD might net you one.
Other than that, Ebay.
FWD.

No RSD mention is not new, nor is advance copies:

Aha
Timidly appearing. I'm so shy, sorry for the cancellations, baby, that's the way I am
It's impossible to be shy over the internet so that excuse doesn't work in this context.

He just doesn't care enough to apologise or more than likely thinks that apologising to his fans, who have been through hell and high tide with him, is beneath him in some way..

I have no interest in this cash grab whatsoever. Not a track I eagerly wish to purchase again.

But a UK tour, especially one celebrating an album anniversary wouldn't be a bad way to drop some dough. Of course, the most important thing is that he is well enough to do a tour first. I'm Mozibroody. It's a yearning only he can satisfy.

It's impossible to be shy over the internet so that excuse doesn't work in this context.

He just doesn't care enough to apologise or more than likely thinks that apologising to his fans, who have been through hell and high tide with him, is beneath him in some way..
I suspect it's a bit more complicated than that. 1) Yes, he doesn't care. 2) He can't visualise and empathise with fans when they are not in front of him (autistic trait). 3) He avoids things because they are overwhelming, and explaining is even more overwhelming, especially if you don't have the answer yourself. All the same, as a new Morrissey fan, my reaction is that it is shocking and I wonder if my pleasure will never progress beyond enjoying the YouTube videos.

I suspect it's a bit more complicated than that. 1) Yes, he doesn't care. 2) He can't visualise and empathise with fans when they are not in front of him (autistic trait). 3) He avoids things because they are overwhelming, and explaining is even more overwhelming, especially if you don't have the answer yourself. All the same, as a new Morrissey fan, my reaction is that it is shocking and I wonder if my pleasure will never progress beyond enjoying the YouTube videos.
It's certainly possible that he becomes significantly more overwhelmed than others by things going wrong or situations not going fully to plan. He does seem to have been getting worse at dealing with eventualities that arise as he's gotten older. I have also always thought that there was a possibility that he's on the spectrum. There are many of his behaviours that seem to fit with autism. But I guess we will never truly know.

It makes me sad to think that as a newish fan who has never seen him live you are possibly considering just admiring him from afar and not attending a gig.

I admit, I have quite a few gripes about various things M related but at this point it still wouldn't stop me from going to see him 6/7/8 times on his next stint in the UK. There is nothing else that comes close to it and although I am always mindful that any and all dates could be pulled at any time, we are all running out of time to spend with him before he retires or physically cannot tour anymore.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom