‘Pigsty’ has won the downloading vote (please read)

...do you think there'd be anyway for us outside of the UK to vote? We could perhaps forward money on for several votes to some of the solo members.
Paypal perhaps?? :confused:

Any ideas??

has a date been decided yet, if so we should start 'spammming other forums of similar musicians or actaully just any forums you are already on and might have some moz fans

Hey great work on the website, etc!
I'm 200% behind this - I just wish there was a way for us non-brits to participate :(

I agree that it would be a good idea to perhaps wait on setting a date for downloading. There may be a way to measure interest via the website and once we have enough interest and we know we can be successful, we can request that people start downloading???

I can see the attraction of Pigsty but also of Meat Is Murder - it would cause much more of a stir when it pops up out of the blue considering it's over 20 years old.

Nice work on this whole project, guys. I think Morrissey would really be amused if we pulled this off. :)

I just went to Bleep.com

I created an account.

They asked for my email address, password and nothing else.

I paid by paypal, and clicked "no shipping address required"

Score one for a UK download!

Hopefully this will work :)

does this count as a uk download though? seems like an american site to me.

if it IS uk then i think we should let it be known loud and proud that non-uk moz fans can contribute. i'm personally in NZ and would LOVE to give him a no 1 and would like to help anyway i can, just let me know how to do it.

mmm yes but if you've got a myspace site (or any other community site already), then it'll certainly be worthwhile sticking a link to the new site to get some more exposure . . .

but surely the idea is to get Moz into the charts and if we can figure out a cunning way for non-uk residents to factor in their votes then we have a real possibility of pulling out the ultimate upset which i'm sure would amuse Moz who has always had his own 'conspiracy theories' regarding the cahrts.

I think the only way would be for non-uk residents to paypal the money (all 79 pence of it) to someone in the UK, and then they can download on their behalf.

Hey guys

I've made a little 2min 'radio edit' of Pigsty, I thought I could put together some pictures and video clips and make a video-advert to advertise the site and put on youtube/google/myspace :D

Could someone please share a (preferably pro-shot) live video of Pigsty and also could some of you share some pics of Morrissey that you think would suit a Pigsty video?

Cheers :)

Hey guys

I've made a little 2min 'radio edit' of Pigsty, I thought I could put together some pictures and video clips and make a video-advert to advertise the site and put on youtube/google/myspace

Could someone please share a (preferably pro-shot) live video of Pigsty and also could some of you share some pics of Morrissey that you think would suit a Pigsty video?

Cheers

Yet another great idea robertzombie. Maybe you could also leave a link to the web site in the comments section on youtube.

This is all coming together nicely. It’s really exciting. Can you imagine if we gave Morrissey his first number 1. What a proud moment that would be for us.

Here’s a few pics. I’m not sure if they’re what your looking for.

I’m in the middle of uploading a live version of Pigsty

Unfortunately you still need to wait until Sunday to sign up.

I downloaded the video, but it only plays sound :confused: :( do you have one in mpeg/avi/wmv? :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately you still need to wait until Sunday to sign up.

I downloaded the video, but it only plays sound :confused: I'll try downloading again, do you have one in mpeg/avi/wmv? :)

Okay than maybe we should wait until Sunday before we spread the word, like you said before we don't want to confuse people.

Oh sorry about that. I'll have a look for an mpeg/avi/wmv one :)

Back
Top Bottom