‘Pigsty’ has won the downloading vote (please read)

don't trust the jelly-bean lot, but you've got the Sharks on your side

love

Mr X-S (still togglin)

Last edited:
Also, doesn't Russell Brand have a radio show? Does he let people phone in? Maybe someone could phone in and tell him directly about the campaign, just in case he doesn't read the forums.

Done it. Jeremy Vine also but no reply as yet. Also, just to keep you informed, I have made loads of progress with Meat is Murder for Easter weekend and have got several hundreds of people interested. Will we know after piggy if bleep.com defintely works for buyers in other countries cos if it does I'll contact all the veggie/vegan/animal rights groups I can find abroad too. I am practically going blind scouring the net for email addresses of animal friendly groups etc so if anyone can help me out doing other countries it would be much appreciated???

here is a reminder of the HTML I did by the way!:)

Ive tweaked it a bit too so its more user friendly than the last one.

Ive also been posting on loads of myspace profiles as well,including mozza's

my screen name is "Reel around the fountain" !

hey guys I did a bit of HTML that you can post on personal networking sites like myspace to drum up a bit of support!

HTML:
<center><b><font size="4">What We Want</font><p> We're calling all Morrissey fans nationwide to download Life Is A Pigsty into the UK singles charts. A week will be set (in the near future) where we will ask as many people as possible to download the track. To keep yourself up-to-date please sign up to our mailing list and we will send you the information as it materialises. You can also follow the story as it happens at the Morrissey-Solo Forum. Please don't forget to join the mailing list so that we get a good idea of how many people are willing to download Morrissey into the charts. All we ask is for you to spend 79p to get Morrissey into the charts.</b><p> <a href="http://www.getmozinthecharts.vze.com/">visit the website <b>here!</b></a>.<p> please copy this Bulletin and repost as a new Bulletin to spread the word!<p><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_285kKwF3Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_285kKwF3Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited:
can you post that code in a normal msg? i cant copy it all when it has scroll bars!

thanks

One of the people I informed about the campaign + RobertZombie's website has just emailed to say he downloaded the song yesterday.

I think that he thought he was contributing to the campaign, but won't downloading early count against us? Don't all our efforts have to be concentrated to the one week we decide? And that's yet to be announced, isn't it?

Wild Oscar you are correct. Please people make sure that when advertising the project you stress that the download week has not been set yet.

The week starting Monday the 12th to Sunday the 18th of February has been chosen to download Life Is A Pigsty in to the charts.

Please do all you can to spread the word and get as many people signed up to the mailing list as possible.

There is more info on the forum and on the website :D

Back
Top Bottom