Your comments please

Sorry, but this one is also the kind of thing that could cause an accident.
Funny in the extreme, ha ha ha .. publishing advice ... ha ha ha, legal advice.. oooohhh ha ha ha... don't forget to do your homework.. ha ha. Oh dear this is seriously dangerous to one's health.
Thank you Raphael. I would offer you my hand in marriage if I wasn't already betrothed to my cat.

Don't be ironic. I didn't want to offend you or your friend, my dear. I'm sorry but I know the rules of publishing ans things like that.
I just wanted to help you in not having legal problem with no one. But If you're so clever.. do it by yourself. YOU SHOULD BE HUMBLE.

Don't be ironic. I didn't want to offend you or your friend, my dear. I'm sorry but I know the rules of publishing ans things like that.
I just wanted to help you in not having legal problem with no one. But If you're so clever.. do it by yourself. YOU SHOULD BE HUMBLE.

Yes, I agree.
It's just been a busy day, perhaps I over-reacted.
Thanks.

Yes, I agree.
It's just been a busy day, perhaps I over-reacted.
Thanks.

Don't worry.
Everybody has bad and busy days.
I hope I didn't offend you, friend.
Hope your friend writes an amazing article (post it here after it's done).

Have a nice day

HHe or she could do with a laugh after over 20 years at (or quite near) the top of the business..

I know the media can be full of suspicion and paranoia but you can't even give away their gender?

Can't wait to find out who is "quite near" the top of the business. :)

Morrissey is my safe, warm, Lancashire home.

:straightface:

....for what it's worth.....

Morrissey gets away with fecking Murder sometimes...
Morrissey..Release yet ANOTHER Oldies compilation, please.
Morrissey, tell me who this Julia is...
Morrissey...we still love you from Outside...
Morrissey...who's fitter? prince William or Kate??
Morrissey....Did you put the cat out??

Morrissey... is the love of my life.

A close friend of mine is planning to write an article about that Morrissey bloke to coincide with the forthcoming UK tour.
Yes I know there's already plenty out there but that's nothing to do with me.

Anyway he or she has asked me to ask you how you would finish the sentence below in six words only.

You don't have to do this, it is not an order, just a polite request by proxy.

The finished article (which may or may not be worth reading) will be linked here when it is finished.

Thanks for reading this, extra thanks if you contribute.

The sentence to finish in a strict 6 words, no more no less please, is simply..

"Morrissey ..... .... .... .... ..... ...."

So, a writer is asking someone to use an Internet forum to tell him what to write? Pretty f***ing pathetic.

So, a writer is asking someone to use an Internet forum to tell him what to write? Pretty f***ing pathetic.

Hiya sparkle.
The writer is producing some stuff to coincide with the UK tour.
One of the projects is titled something along the lines of "They already have Morrissey & we gave them 6 words."

Do you see? It's all about what Morrissey's people do with six words.
So get to f*** dick head. (that was my 6 words)

Morrissey soothes raging seas within my heart.

Of course, it would normally read: "Morrissey soothes the raging sea that mangles my heart", but since we can only use six words - the above will have to do :)

Back
Top Bottom