Your comments please

Walter Ego

Not Banned
A close friend of mine is planning to write an article about that Morrissey bloke to coincide with the forthcoming UK tour.
Yes I know there's already plenty out there but that's nothing to do with me.

Anyway he or she has asked me to ask you how you would finish the sentence below in six words only.

You don't have to do this, it is not an order, just a polite request by proxy.

The finished article (which may or may not be worth reading) will be linked here when it is finished.

Thanks for reading this, extra thanks if you contribute.

The sentence to finish in a strict 6 words, no more no less please, is simply..

"Morrissey ..... .... .... .... ..... ...."

p.s.. you are welcome to PM me if you prefer.

Last edited:
...verbalises what I could never verbalise.

-still a thorn in the side.

...still suprises after all these years.

P.

Last edited:
Morrissey is the ghost who haunts me.

I'm journalist and I have to agree with Kewppie. It's totaly unprofessional. If someone adds lines to your article you HAVE to mention this person as author too, since these final words don't belong you.

Last edited:
Something from Rubber Ring would make a perfect ending to an article about Morrissey. I can't think of an exact line. Something about him holding the torch in the corner of the room or still loving him like you used too.

My name is Amie if you need to quote me on that.

I think you guys who are objecting might have misunderstood it a bit? It's not like this guy is asking you to write his article for him, or asking you to finish off a sentence that he can't finish himself. I think he's just trying to collect some examples of how Morrissey's fans feel about him, how they would sum him up in a sentence? I could be wrong, but that's how I read it!

I think you guys who are objecting might have misunderstood it a bit? It's not like this guy is asking you to write his article for him, or asking you to finish off a sentence that he can't finish himself. I think he's just trying to collect some examples of how Morrissey's fans feel about him, how they would sum him up in a sentence? I could be wrong, but that's how I read it!

Hmmm, that is what I thought first, but then I thought I must have read it wrong. In that case "Morrissey is the voice inside my head." He sings what I feel and think. He says what I wish I could say. (As I am typing this I am picturing the smirking Morrissey on my Vauxhall and I poster. It's like he is mocking me. I hate/love you Morrissey!!!)

The, WE should asked for "quotes" about Morrissey... and not a final line. I understand what you meant but I guess WE start this misunderstanding.

Hey Raphael and the other moaning minnies...

Thanks for your tips on journalism. I'll pass them on to the writer.. ha ha ha. He or she could do with a laugh after over 20 years at (or quite near) the top of the business..

Anyway, this isn't about helping someone finish an article, neither is it some unprofessional amateur hack being cheeky (love you too QP.. as ever). I really expected some dumb ass croaking from the usual suspects but to imagine for one second that anybody I know would come here for ideas on starting, writing or finishing any article is laughable. In fact, hold on a minute while I laugh some more..

..eeeeeeeeeoooooooooohhhhaaaa a a a .. oooh that's better.. snort.

If you want to contribute please do. You will understand the reason for this request when you see the finished work.
Thanks for those that have already written, your comments are appreciated and remember you can add as many as you like so long as you keep to the strict 6 word rule.

For the rest of you, here's my six words.
Ha ha ha ha ha ..snort..

Something from Rubber Ring would make a perfect ending to an article about Morrissey. I can't think of an exact line. Something about him holding the torch in the corner of the room or still loving him like you used too.

This one was just too much for any man to take without the aid of opiates.
Thanks Kenzie.

Kenzie, seriously, thanks for trying to help. It's not quite right for this project but your willingness to offer assistance is appreciated. If only certain other people had such good intentions. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm journalist and I have to agree with Kewppie. It's totaly unprofessional. If someone adds lines to your article you HAVE to mention this person as author too, since these final words don't belong you.

Sorry, but this one is also the kind of thing that could cause an accident.
Funny in the extreme, ha ha ha .. publishing advice ... ha ha ha, legal advice.. oooohhh ha ha ha... don't forget to do your homework.. ha ha. Oh dear this is seriously dangerous to one's health.
Thank you Raphael. I would offer you my hand in marriage if I wasn't already betrothed to my cat.

Back
Top Bottom