"WPINOYB" (Deluxe Version) tracklisting on iTunes/NZ (6 extra songs)

World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
I'm Not A Man
Istanbul
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet
Staircase At The University
The Bullfighter dies
Kiss Me A Lot
Smiler With Knife
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle
Mountjoy
Oboe Concerto
Scandinavia
One Of Our Own
Drag The River
Forgive Someone
Julie In The Weeds
Art-Hounds

source?

Re: Freedom Of Speech Is None Of Your Business.

An authentic smile is a very calming and it costs you nothing to share one with random strangers. However, eye contact is essential to create trust. If you just smile and nod but don't make eye contact, you may appear bizarre and delusional to people who don't know you. Were you smiling and nodding at Kristeen Young without making eye contact? Or with the burly types around you in 'the pit'? Perhaps that is why they panicked and tried to flee because they were scared of you? It's a shame they knocked you over and then you had that Linda Blair Exorcist look experience which you shared with the group.

May I suggest that you and "marred" exchange smiley face 'selfies' via your computer cameras? You can both practise smiling without a false rictus, building confidence between each other so that you feel empowered when next you have to be in a public place. I hope you find this feedback helpful. Thank you both for calling our helpline today.

best wishes
Sharon

"Freedom Of Speech Is None Of Your Business"

giphy.gif

I guess along with no physical release as of yet can we assume there's to be no promo videos for these so called single releases, and I use the term release very loosely. I am liking the song more and more btw :)

Oh dear, that's not quite what we meant! Do you have any muscle elaxants left over from your recent back pain episode? I know it's off-label, but you need to let go of all that suppressed anger in your jaw.

Morrissey has released a new single which is winging it's way across the Atlantic Ocean for you to hear in 2.5 hours. I am very, very confident that you will smile from the depths of your being when you hear it. Enjoy it. We had some scented candles and woodland flowers from the woods nearby. And we lit a bonfire.... a very special night.

best wishes
Sharon

I guess along with no physical release as of yet can we assume there's to be no promo videos for these so called single releases, and I use the term release very loosely. I am liking the song more and more btw :)

Hello 'marred'

There *might* be videos, but why not just create one in your own mind as we did earlier? Lie down, relax and let the images arise from your subconscious mind. You are feeling sleepy.....sleepy...as I count back from 10 to 1, your video will begin in ....10...9...8. 7.65432.....1......

best wishes
Sharon

Oh dear, that's not quite what we meant! Do you have any muscle elaxants left over from your recent back pain episode? I know it's off-label, but you need to let go of all that suppressed anger in your jaw.

Morrissey has released a new single which is winging it's way across the Atlantic Ocean for you to hear in 2.5 hours. I am very, very confident that you will smile from the depths of your being when you hear it. Enjoy it. We had some scented candles and woodland flowers from the woods nearby. And we lit a bonfire.... a very special night.

best wishes
Sharon

He's throwing his arms around Perry. Deal with it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

For someone who professes not to care and repeatedly insists he won't return to this website, you put in an awful lot of effort.

Are you sleepy? Is it past your bed-time?
I'm not a 'he'. And it's no effort as I love Morrissey, especially the 'new' version that's arrived from the ether tonight.

Best wishes
Sharon.

Delighted to see these additional tracks but slightly surprised that AIMMN, PATSE and KAL didn't make the cut for completeness, given that Morrissey stood by them for so long.

This is over 2 hours of new music. Like a huge double-LP from the 70s. I think one of the reasons "Swords" didn't happen was because it was overwhelming to anyone other than the hard-core. If there's a thematic link between some of these songs, I'd like to think I could split them into the equivalent of LP sides which allowed for an 'intermission'. The CD era encouraged over-long LPs. I've no problem with all at once, but it has to be digestible.

Now that the era of physical B-sides is over, I'm not sure how I relate to 'deluxe' CD versions alongside the 'original'. If these songs are all part of a coherent collection, that will be great. But 2 hours! However, if it's all as good as tonights WPINOYB single, it's going to make for some amazing gigs in the UK/IRE/EU.It will be interesting to see how these are filtered into the set-lists during the UK/IRE/EU dates coming up.

I wonder if this down-tempo single is just to serve notice of return/notice of intent and if "Istanbul" is the killer "Kashmir" riff hit single? *thinking*

"Among the many highlights are "Istanbul," an uptempo rocker set on the streets of the Turkish metropolis "

best wishes
Sharon

Last edited:
I am shocked at the live version of WPINYB and the sample on iTunes. When I saw the live performance at San Jose I was thinking Oh God...then the iTunes snip and oh this could be the biggest misjudgment I have made in quite a while. Funny how that happens.

Someone please post it for the countries that can't get it yet! :-o

"BrummieBoy" reviews "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" a new 45 rpm single by "Morrissey"

The Australian Outback. The Dreaming begins.........in retrospective trance....a girl in red shoes begins to dance to the radio, dance, dance, dance to the radio....a nuclear device ignites beyond a distant mountain range.....

Slogan 1 sung by: The Queen of England, The Chancellor Of The Exchequer and The Prime Minister

"World peace is none of your business You must not tamper with arrangements Work hard and sweetly pay your taxes Never asking what for "

"Oh oh, you poor little fool Oh oh, you fool"
sung by The Greek Chorus

Slogan 2 sung by: The Dying Street Protestor and The Hospital Triage Doctor.

"World peace is none of your business Police will stun you with their stun guns Or they’ll disable you with tasers That’s what government's for"

" Oh oh, you poor little fool Oh oh, you fool"
sung by The Greek Chorus

Slogan 3 sung by: The Corporate CEO / The Police Riot Control Commander/ Heads of NSA/GCHQ

"World peace is none of your business So would you kindly keep your nose out The rich must profit and get richer And the poor must stay poor"

"Oh oh, you poor little fool Oh oh, you fool" sung by The Greek Chorus

Slogan 4 sung by: 'Anonymous' figures behind masks which include Morrissey, Russell Brand.......The Queen, The Prime Minister, The Chancellor Of The Exchequer, The Corporate CEO/The Police Riot Control Commander, President Obama, the Heads of NSA/GCHQ. And "BrummieBoy" aka "Sharon".

"Each time you vote you support the process Each time you vote you support the process Each time you vote you support the process"

Slogan 5 sung by "Morrissey"

"Brazil, Bahrain Oh, Egypt, Ukraine So many people in pain. "

The Greek Chorus reply to Morrissey: "No more you poor little fool No more you fool"

The Favela/Shanty town dweller concludes by chanting a slogan whilst watching this video on a communal t.v. Police arrive to demolish the bar to make the area safe for the Rio World Cup 2014. A large brown dog called 'Paula' wags its' tail....the video fades....
=================================================================

There is no 'narrator'. It is the voices of the participants in a riot. The Greek Chorus consists of the various spray-paint slogan authors.

We've had the votes in from the Bristol/Birmingham massives and they give this a 9.5/10, the only quibble being that the vocals do not use subtle effects to distinguish the various voices of The Greek Chorus.

Wheat-paste posters with Morrissey's signature spray-painted by Morrissey will be appearing at various locations world-wide. They are to be auctioned and the proceeds donated to animal rights campaigns for both human and post-human animals.

Best wishes. Shalom.
Sharon, aka: "The Secretary" to "BrummieBoy"
Birmingham and Bristol. Midnight 13th May 2014.

ps/NB: The last guy wasn't "BrummieBoy". He was an imposter/agent provocateur. So are we. There is no "BrummieBoy", no "Sharon". They are just Anonymous online figments of the collective hallucination.

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

"Thank you to Russell Brand for standing up and speaking out in recent weeks. Like anyone who speaks out in modern Britain, he has been shot down. Nothing must interfere with the depressive psychosis of modern Britain, which has become a most violent and melancholic country, with no space for measured debate. Like Russell, I believe that the most powerful vote you can give is No Vote; for the days of Prime Ministers have gone, and it's time for a form of change that is far more meaningful than simply switching blue to red. I write this without outburst; a staunch non-terrorist, quietly, calmly and composedly, as I mourn the loss of the land......There are too many forces telling us we aren't good enough - music critics, bank managers, the police, the judiciary, ex-wives ... do you have the nerve to tell them all to get stuffed? That's the only thing that will do it. The sociological arrangements of the western world rely exclusively on people NOT being their true selves. Otherwise, they couldn't be governed and frightened and lost and timid – as most people unfortunately are. You can't control people by telling them to be themselves. As soon as people decide to be themselves, the police reach for their stun guns, and governments roll out the tanks ... Egypt, Bahrain, Thailand, Brazil, Ukraine, Syria ... the very last thing we are encouraged to be is ourselves. This is why it's always so shocking when someone stands up and gives an honest opinion." Morrissey

Voting? Each time you buy an album you're doing the same thing.

Well having bought and listened to this the tune sounds pretty good, the production is lush, the melody is nice. The problem is....................................the lyrics. Sort of 'America is not the World' Part 2. No bad thing but hardly the scintillating start to an album ala Malajusted, Now My Heart is Full etc. Regardless of how you feel about the lyrics the studio version is MUCH better than the live one being currently trotted out, which does me some hope for the other two album tracks he's been playing.

Well having bought and listened to this the tune sounds pretty good, the production is lush, the melody is nice. The problem is....................................the lyrics. Sort of 'America is not the World' Part 2. No bad thing but hardly the scintillating start to an album ala Malajusted, Now My Heart is Full etc. Regardless of how you feel about the lyrics the studio version is MUCH better than the live one being currently trotted out, which does me some hope for the other two album tracks he's been playing.

Right on...same thought in my head AMERICA part II...in Florida...still waiting for the single to be placed on iTunes US. ugh

Chiccarelli's production is absolutely fantastic on this song. Everything sounds amazingly crisp and fresh. FINALLY Tobias isn't overpowering everything and the distortion is kept under control. Nice to hear Boz in the left speaker again...one of the main problems with Refusal was the horrible mixing of the guitars. The outstanding production turned this song from a live dud to a song I want to sing along to. Still not a greater album opener, though...however, I think if the track were sped up some that would change my opinion of it's placement. I'll try that out tomorrow.

Looking really forward to this album now.

Just went up on iTunes US!! With a VIDEO!

- - - Updated - - -

FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!

Just bought it and watched the video.

I've just fallen back in love with Morrissey again. No homo.

Chiccarelli's production is absolutely fantastic on this song. Everything sounds amazingly crisp and fresh. FINALLY Tobias isn't overpowering everything and the distortion is kept under control. Nice to hear Boz in the left speaker again...one of the main problems with Refusal was the horrible mixing of the guitars. The outstanding production turned this song from a live dud to a song I want to sing along to. Still not a greater album opener, though...however, I think if the track were sped up some that would change my opinion of it's placement. I'll try that out tomorrow.

Seconded to everything in this post. And with regards to Jesse, I f***ing LOVE the modern, frantic sound on his guitar during the lead. It's disarming in the best possible way. Really hope they'll be able to tune up the live rendition. The sound on the drums at the end is PERFECT. Ugh, this made my day.

...Just bought it and watched the video.

I've just fallen back in love with Morrissey again. No homo.

Seconded to everything in this post. And with regards to Jesse, I f***ing LOVE the modern, frantic sound on his guitar during the lead. It's disarming in the best possible way. Really hope they'll be able to tune up the live rendition. The sound on the drums at the end is PERFECT. Ugh, this made my day.

Thirded. With every play of this song I feel a year of disinterest and disappointment totally decimated and replaced with awe. THIS is the man who's been away. He's back. Jesus Christ, I think he's really back.

Holy Shit! Just when I was ready to hang it all up! This song and the video are making me melt. I feel like I am 16 and hearing the Smiths for the first time!! I can't wait for Beaumont, St. Petersburg and Miami!!!

Back
Top Bottom