"WPINOYB" (Deluxe Version) tracklisting on iTunes/NZ (6 extra songs)

World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
I'm Not A Man
Istanbul
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet
Staircase At The University
The Bullfighter dies
Kiss Me A Lot
Smiler With Knife
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle
Mountjoy
Oboe Concerto
Scandinavia
One Of Our Own
Drag The River
Forgive Someone
Julie In The Weeds
Art-Hounds

source?

Thought you may like the track timings too

World Peace Is None Of Your Business 4.32
Neal Cassady Drops Dead 4.05
I'm Not A Man 7.48
Istanbul 4.41
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet 3.37
Staircase At The University 5.27
The Bullfighter dies 2.03
Kiss Me A Lot 4.03
Smiler With Knife 5.17
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle 5.17
Mountjoy 5.02
Oboe Concerto 4.07
Scandinavia 3.34
One Of Our Own 3.33
Drag The River 4.40
Forgive Someone 3.10
Julie In The Weeds 3.59
Art-Hounds 5.06

- - - Updated - - -

Just listening to WPINOYB & I'm not sure about all the banging at the end and the ghostly voice - it doesn't even sound like Morrissey's.

Thought you may like the track timings too

World Peace Is None Of Your Business 4.32
Neal Cassady Drops Dead 4.05
I'm Not A Man 7.48
Istanbul 4.41
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet 3.37
Staircase At The University 5.27
The Bullfighter dies 2.03
Kiss Me A Lot 4.03
Smiler With Knife 5.17
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle 5.17
Mountjoy 5.02
Oboe Concerto 4.07
Scandinavia 3.34
One Of Our Own 3.33
Drag The River 4.40
Forgive Someone 3.10
Julie In The Weeds 3.59
Art-Hounds 5.06

- - - Updated - - -

Just listening to WPINOYB & I'm not sure about all the banging at the end and the ghostly voice - it doesn't even sound like Morrissey's.

cool story. enjoy.

Ah, you think I am joking - well I'm listening to the new single as I type this. :)

Nope iTunes :)

Yes mate - I downloaded it about an hour ago. Am I the only person in the world to have it? An exclusive ha!

I'm in the UK so I suppose I'll just have to be patient. Thanks for the info though. I'm really excited about all this bonus material.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Peter. So are we to assume that this is the Album cover.

i wasn't expecting 1 bonus track let alone 6. impressive.

also, i know all pre-order details are subject to change but it does look like the album cover is the same as the single's.

Thanks a lot for the link! I used your link, clicked view in itunes, and it's allowed me to see a 1 minute 30 second clip which seems awfully generous for itunes! From the snippet I've heard, I think the studio version sounds great.

Yes because an hour ago it was midnight in NZ, so it'll be available here in Oz in an hour. I must say I'm disappointed with the art work now we know it's actually the album sleeve. Couldn't they have found the time to organise a photo shoot or something? All those Photoshop faux pas will look hideous on the vinyl. On the plus side 6 new B sides is great news. God I hope there's physical release for at least one of the singles!

Last edited:
Yes because an hour ago it was midnight in NZ, so it'll be available here in Oz in an hour. I must say I'm disappointed with the art work now we know it's actually the album sleeve. Couldn't they have found the time to organise a photo shoot or something? All those Photoshop faux pas will look hideous on the vinyl.

agreed. it's a real shame if that truly is the cover 'art'. i have a suspicion that it may not be though.

Can anyone who has been able to download the track confirm whether it was written by Boz or Jesse?
cheers

Well I have my fingers crossed for your suspicion! Surely Mozzer couldn't pass up an opportunity for people to take pictures of him? As we all know he loves it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

My money is on Boz.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom