Does US CD Deluxe version have the lyrics?

wemissumoz

Don't call me Junior
I believe I have read that the standard US version of the CD does not include printed lyrics. Does anyone know if the deluxe version has them? That would be enough incentive to go to Bestbuy for the deluxe CD.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I believe I have read that he standard US version of the CD does not include printed lyrics. Does anyone know if the deluxe version has them? That would be enough incentive to go to Bestbuy for the deluxe CD.

Thanks!

It does. I just took pictures of all of them. Will upload them in a second...

Does the standard Release come in a jewel case or both (like over here) come in digipack?

Much appreciated!

Cheers Moz

Does the standard Release come in a jewel case or both (like over here) come in digipack?

Much appreciated!

Cheers Moz

I didn't see any jewel cases at Best Buy for either edition.

OK, just back from Bestbuy. Deluxe version certainly does have the lyric book (with the bad Photoshopped plants.) The Landmark (Boston) BB had about 4 copies of the regular version left and only one more deluxe. The cashier spontaneously told me that "a lot" of people had been in to buy this CD today. None are in jewel cases.

Thanks to all for the info!

The standard edition of YOR has lyrics while WPINOYB hasn't got any.....:(

Cheers Moz

The standard edition of YOR has lyrics while WPINOYB hasn't got any.....:(

Cheers Moz

Yes this standard version brings new meaning to the word standard. It should actually be referred to as the shit version. I never thought I'd see the day a Morrissey album was released without lyrics. I know Morrissey albums usually don't do this either but it'd be nice to know who played what on each track. The Pretenders albums have it song by song.

Yes this standard version brings new meaning to the word standard. It should actually be referred to as the shit version. I never thought I'd see the day a Morrissey album was released without lyrics. I know Morrissey albums usually don't do this either but it'd be nice to know who played what on each track. The Pretenders albums have it song by song.

You're overlooking Your Arsenal, which has now been released twice without lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom