Which Morrissey's favourite bands/artist you least like?

Which Morrissey's favourite band/artist you least like?

• Total voters
Sparks.

Sorry, I just don't get it.

--jeniphir

Thank God, Bolan/T.Rex are not in the list and if someone had voted for them, I think I would have had an interwebz meltdown. :mad:

And who voted for The Buzzcocks? :confused:

I can't believe anyone voted for Klaus Nomi! He's one of my favorite singers, totally. Love him!

I had to throw in my vote for the New York Dolls. Don't hate them, but I definitely don't like them. The rest I either like well enough or don't actually know... I should fix that!

Patti / Ramones / T.Rex should be on this list.

I'm voting Cockney Rejects as the worst of this bunch...

Most of those are shite.
Particular young farts like Dempsey & Young.

I do quite like Klaus Nomi though, and The Dolls are ok

Ahhhhhh, must go and put Total Eclipse on.

I love how I am one of a very select few that don't hate Kristeen Young. It reminds me of the same persecution I have absorbed over the years for loving Morrissey :D

Oh, you forgot Patti Smith. I dislike her music, it just wasn't my thing. The New York Dolls were/are terrible, and I bought, "Kimono To My House" by the Sparks and have only listened to it once. (wait, you forgot Nico too) When I bought, "Influences" I was excited to hear what the great man liked. I was truly disappointed. Truly, truly, ahhhh...:)

Agreed. Patti Smith is the reason I marked other.

I still dislike all of them (except for Roxy Music but they were not listed on here anyway). And I won't listen to them just because they're Morrissey's favourites.

Back
Top Bottom