Which Morrissey's favourite bands/artist you least like?

Which Morrissey's favourite band/artist you least like?

• Total voters
Please pardon the typo

Why is Raymonde spelled wrong :confused:

Ooops, vBulletin does not allow me to edit poll option. :o

Hopefully a new improved version which is expected to be released in autumn 2010 will have those options.

Re: Please pardon the typo

Hopefully a new improved version which is expected to be released in autumn 2010 will have those options.

Will the new version limit the number of stupid polls that can be created?
Just wondering.

Re: Please pardon the typo

What about my request for a poll for the best poll of 2009? :mad:

I don't understand why so many people dislike Kristeen Young's music. I adore her music! Her last album is fantastic.

Its the same reason that so many people thought Doll and the Kicks were great and I thought they were total shit..Different strokes for different folks.

I actually really enjoyed KY best when I saw her play her own show at a bar in NYC. She gave me a hug :blushing:

I don't understand why so many people dislike Kristeen Young's music. I adore her music! Her last album is fantastic.

Its the same reason that so many people thought Doll and the Kicks were great and I thought they were total shit..Different strokes for different folks.

I actually really enjoyed KY best when I saw her play her own show at a bar in NYC. She gave me a hug :blushing:
Oh, yes, I'm aware that everyone is different, but she got such a passionately bad rap from most Morrissey fans. I'll never understand it.

Its kind of sad because she took it so personal towards the end with all of the ranting she did in between songs.

Oh, yes, I'm aware that everyone is different, but she got such a passionately bad rap from most Morrissey fans. I'll never understand it.

Its kind of sad because she took it so personal towards the end with all of the ranting she did in between songs.

Yeah. It really hurt her, I think. :[ She was quite kind to all of us too. It's a shame.

Dempsy; dull as f***ing.

Buzzcocks, Cockney Rejects, New York Dolls and Sparks I all like...honestly I never listened to the rest. Someone mentioned Roxy Music, I don't know if Moz likes them but I love them. I only knew Moz liked the New York Dolls.

Back
Top Bottom