What is your favorite Morrissey/Smiths track to play when you are mad as hell

your arsenal and southpaw grammar are my two picks for best blasting at high levels albums,especially southpaw grammar.

This just reminds me of my lameness, when angered I tend to go right to Seasick Yet Still Docked or Vauxhall to help me feel sorry for myself. :cool:

Nine Inch Nails - "Head Like a Hole"
Eminem - "Kill You"
Public Enemy - "Fight the Power"
John Cale - "Leaving it up to You" (whoa...)
Sinead O'Connor - "Troy"
John Lennon - "How Do You Sleep?"
Bob Dylan - "Idiot Wind"
Joy Division - "Twenty Four Hours"
Joy Division - "Means to an End" (the live version on Still)
Tori Amos - "Professional Widow"
Nirvana - "Stay Away"
Pixies - "Something Against You"
Anything by Sisters of Mercy
Smashing Pumpkins - "Bodies"
Martha Wainwright - "Bloody Mother f***ing Asshole"

Is this my birthday present playlist? ;)

Alsatian Cousin

Yes, totally

Playboys works

Yup

your arsenal and southpaw grammar

You're gonna need someone on your side & Glamorous Glue, and The teachers are afraid of the pupils.

adds Found x 3, Malajusted and Sorrow will come in the end, How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?, I will see you in far off places and the Father who must be killed.

Hmm. Seems I may have some anger issues :rolleyes: :p

I dont know if its been mentioned cuz I dont feel like reading through this whole thread, but "Sin" by NIN. def.

Back in the day, Mrs. NRitH & I used to argue over who got to take the Pretty Hate Machine CD after we'd had big fight & wanted to drive off to let off steam. :D

And NOW you each have your own iPod. ;)

When I get mad as hell I tend to turn the music off so as not to infect a song with bad vibes.

Yep....I know exactly what you mean.

How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
Hmm. Seems I may have some anger issues :rolleyes: :p

That's the PERFECT anger song when there is a little self pity wrapped up in the moment! Erm, not that I would know anything about that. :rolleyes:

Recently, it has been "Skull", which I grunt along to quite loudly...

Yeah, but I have a difference of opinion from Moz re: the lorazepam. It's my new best friend, I literally can't sleep without it. This makes me feel awful.

You're gonna need someone on your side & Glamorous Glue, and The teachers are afraid of the pupils.

You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side is very uplifting to me. No anger there.

Hm... I'd have to think about that. Generally he feels like an ally against life's... pigsty. So he doesn't feed my anger, he soothes it.

Yeah, but I have a difference of opinion from Moz re: the lorazepam. It's my new best friend, I literally can't sleep without it. This makes me feel awful.

You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side is very uplifting to me. No anger there.

Hm... I'd have to think about that. Generally he feels like an ally against life's... pigsty. So he doesn't feed my anger, he soothes it.

True, You're gonna need is not an angry song, but one that gets me charged. I work out some mental agression just listening to that song. It has a kind of 'in your face' / 'f*** you' vibe for me.

It's also the song I tried to get onstage before getting beaten by security. So, it reminds me of being mad as hell... at the time :mad: :p

It's also the song I tried to get onstage before getting beaten by security. So, it reminds me of being mad as hell... at the time :mad: :p

I vaguely remember seeing the scuffle play out beneath me- I was in the box just above you. That concert was so thrilling- it was the first time I ever saw him. I barely breathed the whole time.

"f*** You (An Ode to No One)"
"Tales of a Scorched Earth"

both by the Pumpkins.

i dont think i've ever reached for a Moz cd when i was full on angry. its not "angry" music to me.

"f*** You (An Ode to No One)"
"Tales of a Scorched Earth"

both by the Pumpkins.

i dont think i've ever reached for a Moz cd when i was full on angry. its not "angry" music to me.

Just listening to Billy Corgan sing would make me angry. I hate his voice. I know he's a hometown boy and all, but shit...

Back
Top Bottom