Viv Nicholson dies at age 79

Re: Viv Nicholson Dies

Aww how sad, she died from Dementia as well, a crippling illness.

She was on one of my fave single covers as well

10zrdox.jpg

Rest in peace Viv!

she was also on the Headmaster's Ritual released in the Netherlands only
I thought the Dutch version had the kid dressed up as a cowboy and Viv was on the Australian one (I do have this one).

Peepholism says the kid , but the 12' with the live track released is with Viv on the sleeve in the Netherlands[Dutch version 12']

same live tracks as the 12' from 'that joke isn't funny anymore', Oxford 1985

FYI

I wonder why a tty statment has not been made yet

- - - Updated - - -

He did one about lauren bacall for feck sake

maybe just not doing one?
Wasn't expecting one TBH!

Really, i recall Morrissey stating that he had a passion for viv, she was on their cover not lauren. She was fun and exciting. Lauren just a Boring drunk(may her soul rest in peace)

Damn Morrissey shape up !
He writes f***ing novellas on a daily basis, give viv some respect

Last edited by a moderator:
I might just have to spank Morrissey as a punishment
:whip:
(My god i just turned My self on)

Really, i recall Morrissey stating that he had a passion for viv, she was on their cover not lauren. She was fun and exciting. Lauren just a Boring drunk(may her soul rest in peace)

Damn Morrissey shape up !
He writes f***ing novellas on a daily basis, give viv some respect
Yea, he might do one eventually but he tends to lean towards artist ect.

- - - Updated - - -

Yah but who cares about TTY? Moz Solo is the only good Moz site, despite the lunatic fringe infesting it. TTY is such a sycophantic mouthpiece that it is embarrassing.

Peepholism says the kid , but the 12' with the live track released is with Viv on the sleeve in the Netherlands[Dutch version 12']

same live tracks as the 12' from 'that joke isn't funny anymore', Oxford 1985

FYI

I think you will find that you are mistaken there, Celibate.

The sleeve of the 12"single of 'The Headmaster Ritual' (Netherlands) featured the boy in the cowboy hat - a still from the film 'The Uncle'. A very limited number of Netherlands 7" singles also featured this sleeve although the vast majority had a unique red, black and white design feature band name and title only in block letters.

It was the 1988 CD single (UK: Rough Trade RTT215CD & Australia: Rough Trade/Festival D1079) of 'The Headmaster Ritual' which featured a picture of Viv Nicholson originally from The Yorkshire Post newspaper "Viv takes up painting again as a consolation after Keith's death".

That's a very.........um........interesting sleeve design for 'What She Said in The Guardian's article.

Does anybody have that sleeve? ;-)

It looks like Myra Hindley to me...

I think you will find that you are mistaken there, Celibate.

The sleeve of the 12"single of 'The Headmaster Ritual' (Netherlands) featured the boy in the cowboy hat - a still from the film 'The Uncle'. A very limited number of Netherlands 7" singles also featured this sleeve although the vast majority had a unique red, black and white design feature band name and title only in block letters.

It was the 1988 CD single (UK: Rough Trade RTT215CD & Australia: Rough Trade/Festival D1079) of 'The Headmaster Ritual' which featured a picture of Viv Nicholson originally from The Yorkshire Post newspaper "Viv takes up painting again as a consolation after Keith's death".

thanks for correcting me, I have read it wrong, and bored and you are indeed correct, the info about the Headmaster's Ritual in Peepholism is bit
unclear , written parts

thanks, and my apologies for this

and they say he's mentall...it shows :) ...

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

The celebrity death files have been put on the back burner for the present time, Steven has other things on his mind of late like
Shit vids, tits, cheese and humasexuality oh and an audience that is getting smaller the longer the Crank and Roll swindle continues.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The celebrity death files have been put on the back burner for the present time, Steven has other things on his mind of late like
Shit vids, tits, cheese and humasexuality oh and an audience that is getting smaller the longer the Crank and Roll swindle continues.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Have you and Steven ever considered starring in a sitcom togheter

So the gist of my Viv essay was, but she could have walked away couldn't she?
Xcept she couldn't and Morrissey knew that.

What makes most people happy leads us into harm.

Morrissey could have been Viv except he had his mum who had a good business head which Morrissey inherited and so he made big posters of Viv from a small pic and Viv woz quite surprised (like he used internet stuff for tshirts and peeps were quite surprised).

And Morrissey couldn't walk away. Morrissey and Viv are Northern twins but only one of them survived and that's why we won't get an TTY obituary because he feels bad a bit.

And so Morrissey and Viv won't get married after all.

La end.

Can I get a cigar now?

Yah but who cares about TTY? Moz Solo is the only good Moz site, despite the lunatic fringe infesting it. TTY is such a sycophantic mouthpiece that it is embarrassing.

It is and I can't be the only person who thinks it's a f***ing ugly site as well. It's super 90s!

Back
Top Bottom