TTY - The World Will Listen! 20 April 2015

New post with video. Can anyone translate?

The World WILL Listen!
- true-to-you.net
20 April 2015

https://youtu.be/NX4O6smZrLE

UPDATE April 21:

Uncleskinny notes Mike Joyce posted a link to the same video on YouTube (video originally uploaded May 2013) a few days before:

Mike Joyce shared Best Video You Will Ever See's video. - Facebook
April 17 at 3:36pm ·
Innocence? A basic understanding of life and death? Honesty? The truth? Beauty? Stating the obvious? Yep, all of those. It certainly moved me anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know all you gay boys have had this Morrissey fantasy since 1983. He isn't gay. he may have been bi for a while, but he definitely is straight now.

Androgynous bands from England is what sold in the 80's and he just kept it going waving the British flag and A-sexual ambiguous sexuality crap for money. Remember Spandeu Ballet, New Order, Joy Division, Depeche Mode, Kajagoogoo....the list goes on.

Even Morrissey's idol Buster Poindexter gave up that New York Dolls androgynous crap.

yeah even David Bowie married after kissin' with Lou...

'and they say he's mentall'...humansexuality...[45 points plus using the x makes 50]

'

i know all you gay boys have had this morrissey fantasy since 1983. He isn't gay. He may have been bi for a while, but he definitely is straight now.

Androgynous bands from england is what sold in the 80's and he just kept it going waving the british flag and a-sexual ambiguous sexuality crap for money. Remember spandeu ballet, new order, joy division, depeche mode, kajagoogoo....the list goes on.

Even morrissey's idol buster poindexter gave up that new york dolls androgynous crap.

homosexuality doesn't exist! Its a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!1

I know all you gay boys have had this Morrissey fantasy since 1983. He isn't gay. he may have been bi for a while, but he definitely is straight now.

Androgynous bands from England is what sold in the 80's and he just kept it going waving the British flag and A-sexual ambiguous sexuality crap for money. Remember Spandeu Ballet, New Order, Joy Division, Depeche Mode, Kajagoogoo....the list goes on.

Even Morrissey's idol Buster Poindexter gave up that New York Dolls androgynous crap.

Keep your homophobic dreams alive, but he's in a relationship with a man. Why am I arguing with a troll?

New Order and Joy Division Androgynous? You have no f***ing idea what you are on about. I thought you were a dick now i'm sure.

what are the chances of moz and damon getting hitched, settling down and starting a family in sweden or rome?

It's been so long they don't need anything like that. However, they may have had a ceremony, who knows?

Why does everyone believe that Moz and Damon are a couple? Are there actually any proof to this, whatsoever?

Why does everyone believe that Moz and Damon are a couple? Are there actually any proof to this, whatsoever?

No just alot of anons claiming to have 'prof' but never ever actually providing any than hearsay and that 'they heard stories and have sources'. Just speculation, because of the fact that he hangs around Morrissey and looks a bit like Jake. For all we care, he could be single living at home with a cat. He was spending i the 80s just as much time with Linder, but because she is a women they were friends and just because he is male, they are a couple.
Frankly i dont know if it is a case of denial or that people are desparate to have Morrissey as a gay icon to combate that huge number of straight rockstars or just to have some on marching in their parade and not go trough it alone, which is understandable
I myself are on the fence. Sometimes i think they are a couple and sometimes i don't

Most of these anons are not that set in to Morrissey and often just go with the flow and follow the press that calls him gay because it sounds better than bi and his reputation of flirting with the gay culture. Yes he has had alot of gay icons and songs but also straight/regular icons and Songs.

And can you blame him, flirting and playing with the homosexual culture his much more exciting and controversial that straight culture

Is there another reason he'd need a hairdresser to accompany him everywhere he goes all over the world for the past 7 years? It doesn't grow THAT quickly, you know.

Yes there is but the homophobia on this website won't allow it.

Point proven. Anon and no prof. As for my case, i wanted him to be asexual as he sort of confirmed in the 80s, but those dreams are quite shattered

Point proven. Anon and no prof. As for my case, i wanted him to be asexual as he sort of confirmed in the 80s, but those dreams are quite shattered

He never ever said he was asexual. The celibacy thing was a way to stop journalists from asking about his sex life.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there another reason he'd need a hairdresser to accompany him everywhere he goes all over the world for the past 7 years? It doesn't grow THAT quickly, you know.

I know I go on vacation with my boss and share a hotel suite with him. Doesn't everyone?

He never ever said he was asexual. The celibacy thing was a way to stop journalists from asking about his sex life.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I go on vacation with my boss and share a hotel suite with him. Doesn't everyone?
Maybe you dont, but others might do. The world does not revolves around you and what you do

Maybe you dont, but others might do. The world does not revolves around you and what you do

You are insane, I hope you have someone to help you in life.

So sorry Morrissey isn't asexual to make you feel better about your sorry life.

LOL +1
specially a hairdresser with no hair.

You should do yourself and others a favour and get Morrissey's book Autobiography. Help him remain in the bestseller list. It is totally worth it. And so should many others who posted in the thread that was dedicated to this exact book and used it to speculate bout his sexuality when it is all right there in the book.

Back
Top Bottom