TTY: Morrissey Band 2015

Re: Morrissey Band 2015 - TTY

Did he try to copy his own backdrop? :p

bruce-lee-veste-carreau.jpg

I don't see Lydon as a fraud at all. You're talking about someone that had a huge impact on music and culture, maybe not on the level of Elvis or the Beatles, but for a short time it was on that level. Have some respect. As for the exact charge of being a "punk fraud" that usually means that the person has somehow broken the rules of punk rock. Sounds like Bill Grundy asking "What did you do with the money?"

Maybe I misunderstand but whatever you're saying it doesn't matter. Lydon is untouchable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EGLwP2SO1A

Lydon and McLaren tried to erase Brum gigs at Bogarts and Barbarellas as they were mocked for sub Sabbath riffs

lydon is finished as is Morrissey

BB ghost in Nederland

perspicacious.

and you are david tseng.

now move on.

you just made my point.only tynamuna would find her right wing rantings promoting islamist superstition and george w bush and tony blair funny. you cant even write english properly how can you find yourself funny?

brummie is right, lydon is a total fraud, more so than moz. moz has some talent lydon none. the sex pistols were thick dreck.

I don't see Lydon as a fraud at all. You're talking about someone that had a huge impact on music and culture, maybe not on the level of Elvis or the Beatles, but for a short time it was on that level. Have some respect.

Ah, but Bummie knows all about FRAUDS, being the biggest, saddest kind of FRAUD himself. Pretends to spend so much time here in order to "challenge Morrissey", yet declines to take that challenge out into the wider world, declines to try to influence pop culture critics or the public at large (because he knows he'd be laughed out of town), so instead hangs around here essentially writing the same lengthy post about veganism, a post that reeks more of low self-esteem than of cheese.

That's not a rigorous, meaningful challenge - it's just trolling a web forum. What a f***ing LIAR and a FRAUD.

you just made my point.only tynamuna would find her right wing rantings promoting islamist superstition and george w bush and tony blair funny. you cant even write english properly how can you find yourself funny?

brummie is right, lydon is a total fraud, more so than moz. moz has some talent lydon none. the sex pistols were thick dreck.

That's a bit rich coming from you
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Od6hY_50Dh0

Last edited by a moderator:

Spot on. Lydon was a fraud from the very start.

best
BB's ghost in Holland.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, but Bummie knows all about FRAUDS, being the biggest, saddest kind of FRAUD himself. Pretends to spend so much time here in order to "challenge Morrissey", yet declines to take that challenge out into the wider world, declines to try to influence pop culture critics or the public at large (because he knows he'd be laughed out of town), so instead hangs around here essentially writing the same lengthy post about veganism, a post that reeks more of low self-esteem than of cheese.

That's not a rigorous, meaningful challenge - it's just trolling a web forum. What a f***ing LIAR and a FRAUD.

Oh, dear! You're back to that old nonsense. For any new readers, this has been answered numerous times so consult the comment history if you're really interested. This clown is probably the Best Troll On The Payroll, but he/she isn't every good. Not working, is it? Not winding me up in the slightest. You'll get your answer with the release of #VegAnarchyInTheUK as will your Crank-Fraud cult leader, Morrissey. And Lydon

best
BB's ghost in Utrecht .

what do people want from morrissey these days? i think people want morrissey to be them

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom